Kayuta lake camping
camper

Syracuse, NY

#23 Apr 11, 2014
gross wrote:
I heard that the guy with the green golf cart your talking about. Is screwing is neighbor Steve wife. Nasty
i herd it was you he was screwing....
who

Moravia, NY

#24 Apr 11, 2014
Who is you.
Every One

Moravia, NY

#25 Apr 12, 2014
Every one is missing the point. Its not about the campers its about the campground. We are seasonal campers an i have to agree with most of the post. Mike an Karen have ruined this place. they have added these games that cost money to play an no one is using them because of it. They should be putting in family entertainment that doesn't cost we pay enough for nothing. They bad mouth campers that starts a lot of drama. So at this rate the way there going I hope they can pay taxes on an empty campground. we will be leaving at the end of this season.
wont

Cazenovia, NY

#26 Apr 14, 2014
This place wont last with there shitty jersey attitude.
can you believe it

Moravia, NY

#27 May 4, 2014
Opening week end and NO WATER. You people are unreal. Just more BS
Lol

Moravia, NY

#28 May 4, 2014
Not at all surprised. Hopefully shit hole closes
happy

Oneida, NY

#29 May 5, 2014
worst campground in NY
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#30 May 8, 2014
did you see Jason?
Boating

Syracuse, NY

#31 May 16, 2014
The ridge people are gone and these layout a people really think they kicked them out? Lol they wren moving anyways lol they are better off I am hearing.
Katsura won't get a lot of return because those folks aren't there anymore they are real people persons they know how to make u smile and laugh
The crack a viles are just plain stick up the ass people don't know how to have fun an lighten up an relax the campers are there to make them money an they are just so rude an dull
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#32 May 16, 2014
camp crystal lake
SO TRUE

Syracuse, NY

#33 May 16, 2014
This is so true this place sucks. So many people have left. An there commercial is so stupid. Lmao
Trump they are NOT

Dolgeville, NY

#34 May 23, 2014
These people are a JOKE. No water and don't want to knock it off our rents. they are so lame it isn't funny. the store is a joke. prices are to high. Laser tag was a wast of money along with the remote control race car track Now no one plays them. Good! Keep wasting more of your money you dumb ass's we are all just laughing at you.Close the beach an make people swim in a toilet pool. We all know those kids piss in there, ya makes us want to swim in that. NOT. Mike walks around with his chest puffed out looking like he has a cookie in his pocket. Be WARE he is just plotting to see who he toss's out next. Don't Cross Karen she will make up new rules for you. MY LAST YEAR HERE! If i could get my money back now i would leave today.
FYI

Rome, NY

#35 May 23, 2014
If they have no water and have sewer hook ups. Call the health dept they will be fined and be forced to give refund if they don't close them down first
Really

Rome, NY

#36 May 23, 2014
If they were really w/o water the place would be shut down but fast!
HELP ME

Utica, NY

#37 Jun 22, 2014
My family and I are supposed to camp here for fourth of July. Will any of you be there around the same time and can help me out with what I need to look out for while I'm there? It will be our first time in our new camper and we just want some help from people that have been there for a while. Any help is appreciated!
nuts

Moravia, NY

#38 Jun 22, 2014
This place is a shit hole. We went there with are family. It was a terrible. Dont expect help especially from the owners. The only time they even talk to you is when your spending money or there bitching at people. Not a very family friendly place. Like there commercials say. Wouldn't ever go back or refer this campground to any one.
love camping

Medford, MA

#39 Jun 24, 2014
Heard it was amazingggg
Grumpy Camping Troll

Cantonment, FL

#42 Jun 25, 2014
I pay 'em to keep the riff raff like you punks outta there.

You should see my secret basement.
Camper000

Rome, NY

#43 Jun 27, 2014
The Ridge helped this couple, who never owned a campground before, get started, with all kinds of work done. Bernie did all the changeovers from oil, that the state outlawed to propane..........but,,,,,,,,,, things change and the ridge, all of them family and friends, left . They are missed.
Camper000

Rome, NY

#44 Jun 28, 2014
TO HELP ME if you have a family, it is a safe place to let them ride their bikes, go to the playhouse, make new friends, take the dorky hayride (which used to be longer, but the previous owner would not sell the back and has them for sale for homes), do the activities that are free, pay for the laser tag for the older ones, walk around and enjoy the woods.
It will be fun, because you make it fun.
Visit Boonville, Bonnies store at Forrestport Station, visit Forrestport, Old Forge,.
We took our children to Kayuta, now they take their children, who will be at the basketball court all day and into the pool after to cool off. We stay out of the politics as best we can and we are seasonal and still can't beat going to the woods so close to home.
Have a great time, we will be there 4th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie lavine 1 hr You cannot be ser... 17
Palisades Hotel not Black Friendly 2 hr Good spot 24
Ask TonyD: Hey, What Do You Think About the 3Ye... (Feb '14) 3 hr Archival Photo Troll 3
Enough TonyD! It's the Weekend~~ Time for a Bra... (May '14) 3 hr beans tostada 5
Mum's word The, Bizarro Fusco says Joe (Aug '14) 3 hr beans tostada 7
Joey Griffo - Keep Him OFF the Road. (Feb '14) 3 hr Professional Drun... 4
Hot Diggity Dog (Mar '13) 3 hr Sylvester Salami 14

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages