Who is Selling Heroin in Rome

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poppy

Rome, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2014
So lets here it. Who is it? Let it be known, and get them put away!
Yea Baby

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Mar 31, 2014
Putting them away will not accomplish much. There will always be another dealer/customer there to take their place.
Curious

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2014
Jeff Jock when he is not in Jaik
Same Old Joke Troll

Cantonment, FL

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Your Mama!!
Poppy wrote:
So lets here it. Who is it? Let it be known, and get them put away!
LmFaO~!!

Ohhhh, my GOD, that just NEVER GETS OLD!
Curious George

Rome, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2014
Curious wrote:
Jeff Jock when he is not in Jaik

How would you know what he's doing unless your doing the same thing? don't be mad because he cut you off!!! You should learn how to spell, then you can learn how to deal!!! YOU UNDERSTAND.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2014
Let them, and their useless 'customers', die in the most horrible manner possible.

No mercy for the human trash.
Rob Myers

Redfield, NY

#7 Apr 2, 2014
I'm looking for some I keep relapsing I signed into an out patient rehab but I can't handle it I NEED IT! My fat red faced girl friend Desiree NEMO can't get to many pills for me anymore bc I was put on blast :( so contact me I live in park drive everyone knows me I sell and buy right infront of kids ! But I hate my own kids and my b1tches kids to I call them scums and treat them like sh1t when I don't have my fix ..
Shorty

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2014
Dan Race
jokes on u

Kirkville, NY

#9 Apr 2, 2014
Same Old Joke Troll wrote:
Your Mama!!<quoted text>LmFaO~!!
Ohhhh, my GOD, that just NEVER GETS OLD!
and to think. You were the fastest sperm nicole ..... lmFao back at cha scumbag
Rome Forum King Troll

Cantonment, FL

#10 Apr 2, 2014
Wrong again, fuckwit.
jokes on u wrote:
<quoted text>and to think. You were the fastest sperm nicole ..... lmFao back at cha scumbag
You should leave the humor to us Pros.
Jesus is Lord

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 2, 2014
Not Christians

Dear Lord,
I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that donít please you. I have lived my life for myself. I am sorry and I repent. I ask you to forgive me. I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life, I give it to you. Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you. I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.

Amen.
she

Rome, NY

#12 Apr 2, 2014
Patrick Morrisey AKA "Satan" and his friend Tony they sell Milligrams of the stuff
jokes on u

Kirkville, NY

#13 Apr 2, 2014
Rome Forum King Troll wrote:
Wrong again, fuckwit.<quoted text>You should leave the humor to us Pros.
yea ok because you dip sh+ts are oh sooo funny right? I would say more like a sorry couple wastes of good air. Can you do anything more then produce a bowel movement with yourself?????? No? Didnt think so troll
jokes on u SUCKS DOG DICK

Cantonment, FL

#14 Apr 2, 2014
Can't stand the fact that YOU WERE WRONG, eh?

I'm no fuckingNICOLE, asswipe pantybreath. I've done more in 1/2 my life than YOU will ever accomplish. Fooling around here is just for laughs, goofing off, and TO ELICIT DUMB REACTIONS from pinhead trash such as yourself.

Now got find a ditch to masturbate in, before the Dog Pack comes along and tears your weak puny genitalia to shreds.

Tell your Mom I'll be along shortly to bang her brains out before I slap you to sleep & steal all your heroin.
lmao

Kirkville, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2014
jokes on u SUCKS DOG DICK wrote:
Can't stand the fact that YOU WERE WRONG, eh?
I'm no fuckingNICOLE, asswipe pantybreath. I've done more in 1/2 my life than YOU will ever accomplish. Fooling around here is just for laughs, goofing off, and TO ELICIT DUMB REACTIONS from pinhead trash such as yourself.
Now got find a ditch to masturbate in, before the Dog Pack comes along and tears your weak puny genitalia to shreds.
Tell your Mom I'll be along shortly to bang her brains out before I slap you to sleep & steal all your heroin.
all im hearing is ...... the big huge bowel movement coming out of that stretched out hole in your face you piece of smelly shit. Now go flush yourself scum!
YOU are a waste of air

Cantonment, FL

#16 Apr 3, 2014
WRONG again.
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>all im hearing is ...... the big huge bowel movement coming out of that stretched out hole in your face you piece of smelly shit. Now go flush yourself scum!
That's an echo from inside your own cavernous skull.
Take your own advice.
GOODbye.
lolol

Oneida, NY

#17 Apr 3, 2014
What a miserable C◊NT you are. Your not a joke troll but really just a JOKE. I enjoy pissing you off I just may continue a little longer you TROLL.
learn to spell

Rome, NY

#18 Apr 3, 2014
lol.
hahaha

Oneida, NY

#19 Apr 3, 2014
learn to spell wrote:
lol.
did that on purpose - next?
Misscannons

Rome, NY

#21 Apr 6, 2014
Nefalia wade still what a dumbdumb though who gets caught twice and still does it lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 24 min positronium 6,463
brandy kreckie 39 min Lmfao 2
when does spring aau start 41 min want to play 1
Lauren Lagree 52 min RealTalk 12
Bernie Bus Needs To Get Shut Down Or Get Monito... (Jun '12) 52 min omg 204
Rfa hockey!!! 1 hr Wanda 4
Fusco on WKTV live at 5 1 hr Think 6

Rome Jobs

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome

Personal Finance