FOOLSCO screws up again

FOOLSCO screws up again

Posted in the Rome Forum

Whats the problem

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2013
...so now he is asking for more time to finish the budget,again. Does this "man" have any shame? Why is a day late and a dollar short EXPECTED to be good enough. He hired Mr. Nolan, an experienced, knowledgeable banker. Mr Benedict who in addition to having a law degree has numerous business degrees. Mr Tallarino who has a degree or two himself plus years of hands on dedicated service to the city and has worked through at least 8 budgets. These are all VERY qualified people. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM. Is he not listening to his highly qualified staff. Does he think he knows better. How do you do this to your staff. Every time he screws up his staff looks bad. That is probably why most of them quit. If he held a management position in private industry he would have been out on his butt by now. Why are we supposed to sit back and take it. How do we get a confidence vote started. I am outraged at the low standards we as taxpayers are expected to accept. Your in over your head "mr. mayor". Time to step down.
Tony Mantalbano

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I will make him an offer he can't refuse! Fuget about it!
Tony Mantalbano

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Hey Tony..fuget about it! It's spelled Montalbano, but Fuget about it!
heyidiots

Boston, MA

#4 Sep 26, 2013
The only problem there is, is the problem you are trying to start. It is common for mayors to do this every year. Go ahead, look it up. As for the others you mentioned, they agree for an extension with the mayor. Here's a solution for you, if you don't like it LEAVE!
Michelle Lee

Dover, DE

#5 Sep 26, 2013
heyidiots wrote:
The only problem there is, is the problem you are trying to start. It is common for mayors to do this every year. Go ahead, look it up. As for the others you mentioned, they agree for an extension with the mayor. Here's a solution for you, if you don't like it LEAVE!
I have a BETTER IDEA! lets get RID of FUSCO!
Whats the problem

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2013
heyidiots wrote:
You make some valid points, but I respectfully disagree. To many people and businesses are leaving. Our tax base is shrinking. I was hoping for a higher standard than what is being brought to the table. The TAXPAYERS deserve it.
Grumpy68

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Get RID of Joey 7 the problem will go away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HQ Rome NY Space Center 1 hr Ike 10
Libs post 2 hr Melting 10
amgie hilderbrant 2 hr An old friend 22
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 2 hr Selena 14
spectator 3 hr spectator 1
Rome & Utica Topix 3 hr Lol 1
Cuomo running for Prez 3 hr Trumpster 23

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance