real gallardos (Abusive behavior gets...

real gallardos (Abusive behavior gets $600 fine)

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Utica, NY

#1 May 22, 2010
Two children told police investigators that their motherís companion was frequently abusive and openly treated his own children much better.

The children said 30-year-old Pete R. Gallardo also denied them food and trips to the movies.

After pleading guilty to three counts of second-degree harassment against the children, Gallardo was ordered to pay more than $800 in City Court.

Gallardo, of 110 Third St., was ordered by Judge Daniel C. Wilson Thursday to pay $600 in fines and $240 in surcharges on three counts of harassment, one of which was reduced from third-degree assault. Two counts of endangering the welfare of a child were dismissed.

Police said at 6:30 p.m. April 15, Gallardo grabbed a 13-year-old girl by the hair and yanked her off a bunk bed, hitting her head on the floor. Police said Gallardo then punched the girlís 12-year-old brother in the leg, just above the knee.

The children described the abuse in statements they gave to police investigators regarding April 15 and the ongoing problems. The victims told police that Gallardo mistreats them while being nicer and nonviolent towards his own children. They said Gallardo would bring home food, but would hit them if they tried to eat some. The children told police that Gallardo, their mother and the other two children would sometimes go to the movies while leaving the two of them at home.
the truth

Utica, NY

#2 May 22, 2010
Thats the gallardo's everyone sticks up for??The good guys that take care of there kids right yea ok,more like wont fead them and will beat them for trying to eat.Dam you fucking scumbags take the foodstamps and let the kid eat you scumbag bastard!You need to rot in hell i hopeone someone calls cps on your dirty ass!And anyone that wants to see it go to rome daily sentinel.com and see for yourself!
h00ker

Utica, NY

#4 May 23, 2010
those kids are the real scumbags why didnt they put how that little girl is already f*cking older men and that little boy is a future sex offender why dont they live with there real dad oh cuz hes the real scumbag to..oh if they were never allowed to eat why are those little scumbags so FAT and ugly lookin u must be talking about there real dad bein on food stamps cuz pete is the one thats works so put that in ur pipe abd smoke it THE FAKE TRUTH
h00ker

Utica, NY

#5 May 23, 2010
GET A LIFE COMPUTER HEAD AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE U FAKE DAILEY NEWSPAPER....aint that THE TRUTH
Wow

United States

#7 May 23, 2010
Even the family is mean to the kids obviously calling them fat and ugly. That's real mature pick on kids lol your probably fat and ugly h00ket
tiffany

Utica, NY

#8 May 23, 2010
yea i read it in the papper it is true for shure lol pretty sad for the kids but hey what can i say look at the family name
crazy

Ithaca, NY

#9 May 24, 2010
tiffany wrote:
yea i read it in the papper it is true for shure lol pretty sad for the kids but hey what can i say look at the family name
its gunna be pretty funny when ur layin in the hosp almost dead to hahahahaha u trick bit** whats ur lastname scumbag
die

United States

#11 May 27, 2010
You people have the nurve to put dome shit up Herr read your papers think what u want no one has to answer to you people u don't no the truth about nothing if your on the computer bashing someone tele then I'm probably working for your welfare worry bout your life and kids not everyone eles grow up
Gaglardo

Frisco, TX

#12 May 27, 2010
die wrote:
You people have the nurve to put dome shit up Herr read your papers think what u want no one has to answer to you people u don't no the truth about nothing if your on the computer bashing someone tele then I'm probably working for your welfare worry bout your life and kids not everyone eles grow up
You tell them, you illiterate garbage picker.
die

United States

#13 May 27, 2010
Gaglardo wrote:
<quoted text>
hey scum I work two very good jobs what I'd it that u do?yea that's what I thought sh**
wow

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 27, 2010
wow really that whole story up there is a lie both the kids are mentally re*arded the parents didnt want them living wit there reall dad cause hes a sc*m bag. So they decided 2 go 2 the police n do it the hard way so they can live with there dad let pete take the lie ditecter test f*ckin sc*ms are wrong u need to get a life n tell the reall storie n stop gossiping . And 2 weeks prier 2 that austin got into a fight ik for a fact my brother isnt an abuser he buys those kids everythin even his step kids n he lets them got to the movies dip wad, i went wit them b4 get yer story straight sick f*ck cause yer making yerself look bad h*ter. And sure buys them food every night you all are just h*ters get it threw yer head he dont abuse his kids
wow

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 27, 2010
Gaglardo wrote:
<quoted text>
very funny Sc*m bag we dont garbage pick unlike yer nasty st*nk ass
Dont hate on us cause we better then yer lame a$$
H*terzz gotta luv em u giving us so much luv n making yer self look dum
beans and rice

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 27, 2010
im shure this is why everyone "hates on you" lmfao.It's not no good reason more less because your scum go beat your kids some more.
no one

United States

#19 Jun 28, 2010
beans and rice wrote:
im shure this is why everyone "hates on you" lmfao.It's not no good reason more less because your scum go beat your kids some more.
how bout u give your name so u can get beat
beans and rice

Utica, NY

#21 Jun 28, 2010
no one wrote:
<quoted text>how bout u give your name so u can get beat
I think your better off using petes girl i know it's the same moron talking just diffrent names.
Sad

Utica, NY

#22 Jun 28, 2010
Obviously an investigation led to this. It's the truth! Go beat your kids some more.
no one

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2010
Sad wrote:
Obviously an investigation led to this. It's the truth! Go beat your kids some more.
go say it to their faces I can bet you wont
go jump off a cliff

Utica, NY

#25 Jun 28, 2010
no one wrote:
<quoted text>go say it to their faces I can bet you wont
i bet you wont say shit to anyones face either bitch name the place tuff guy
yes please

Potsdam, NY

#27 Jul 6, 2010
name a place and time .....see he didnt i guess someone is a coward ...Chris i will smack the taste of semen out your mouth if u ever come back here
meee

Lykens, PA

#28 Jul 6, 2010
beans and rice wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your better off using petes girl i know it's the same moron talking just diffrent names.
nice try looser we defense not the same person Mr or miss no it all but from the look at your comments that's all u are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do welfare queens act like they are owed so... 9 min What name would y... 11
M Roberts 1 hr Pops 16
Dan Clements 2 hr joe 6
Fake charaties 2 hr Royce 8
Derreck Chimewleski 3 hr Sierra Grayce 1
More cops leaving city PD....why 3 hr LE 50
Holly e 6 hr Karma 4
Bad bad spectrum TV 11 hr 100 percent correct 27

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages