KINGS Buffet
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#22 Sep 3, 2013
Lissette wrote:
They don't serve your plate for you the let u help your self soo idk what one u went to
Can I?
come on now

Earlville, NY

#23 Sep 3, 2013
Last time I went their I found a fly in my food.
eat it all night

Saranac Lake, NY

#24 Sep 4, 2013
i think karish looks delish !!!
think about it

Ardsley, NY

#25 Sep 7, 2013
At a buffet anybody's. Hair,fly or teeth LOL can fall into the food! There not going to through every dish while it is put out!! So maybe you should keep ur hygiene up as well as ur fellow Rome ppl!! Just imagine what people do with there hands then come in touch the spoons and food..then it goes into your mouth!!! Hmmm.yeah gross!
reality

Waltham, MA

#26 Sep 9, 2013
If half of these statements were true and you people were as disgusted ad you claim to be, YOU would have gone to the department of health yourselves. And they would be investigated. Each time the health department shows up for a surprise inspection, Kings Buffet have no problem passing it. It's also a buffet, that many people walk thru, you can expect hair to be in the food sometimes people are scumbags. And as far as a fly, it's a restaurant, they can't keep all flies outside when the door is constantly being opened, so yea, it happens. They don't purposely put hair and flies in your food it just happens. And as far as a tooth, I think thats crazy. And it probably has something to do with where they get their food not the employees. Pretty sure they'd notice a tooth missing. Either way if its so disgusting maybe you should call the health department and complain instead of a public forum that gets you no where.
timely

Saranac Lake, NY

#27 Sep 9, 2013
reality wrote:
If half of these statements were true and you people were as disgusted ad you claim to be, YOU would have gone to the department of health yourselves. And they would be investigated. Each time the health department shows up for a surprise inspection, Kings Buffet have no problem passing it. It's also a buffet, that many people walk thru, you can expect hair to be in the food sometimes people are scumbags. And as far as a fly, it's a restaurant, they can't keep all flies outside when the door is constantly being opened, so yea, it happens. They don't purposely put hair and flies in your food it just happens. And as far as a tooth, I think thats crazy. And it probably has something to do with where they get their food not the employees. Pretty sure they'd notice a tooth missing. Either way if its so disgusting maybe you should call the health department and complain instead of a public forum that gets you no where.
I was too embarrassed to call the Health Department about my incident, still am.
reality

Bristol, CT

#28 Sep 10, 2013
timely wrote:
<quoted text>I was too embarrassed to call the Health Department about my incident, still am.
I would be too, however your issue is a police matter. Sounds to me like you were molested. Lol
Mike deyo

Warwick, RI

#29 Feb 15, 2014
Eat ass im Chinese im so sick i put hot sauce on me dick that's what i think about everyone
eric centro

AOL

#30 Feb 17, 2014
Took my whale there last night. So happy, only seven dollars, what a deal!. Where can you feed a 300 pounder for that!.Took her back to my place and hit that whale right in the blow hole! I love the biggins.
love

Syracuse, NY

#31 Feb 18, 2014
I found a bug in the spinach there I flipped
Friendly Fran

Sherburne, NY

#32 Mar 4, 2014
Gold corral is the best.
BEANS BURRITO

Utica, NY

#33 Mar 7, 2014
slap the jap
lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#34 Mar 7, 2014
Disturbing wrote:
Ok so went to Kings buffet here in rome tonight spent almost 50 bucks for dinner and except a decent meal. Well how can you have a decent meal when the first plate of food you get you find a piece of a human tooth in ur food. Tell me how nasty that is and then you go and complain about and the workers give you an attitude saying it must be ur tooth when clearly you have no teeth you have dentures and nothing broke so tell me where the tooth came from. People make me sick. If I were any of you I really would not go there my opinion a friend of mine went there and found hair in there food not to long ago and now a tooth. can we say board of health department.
dumb ass that could have came in anything you buy in a store they prepare the food not create it . you probably wanted to get your 50 back you scumbag . kings is good I ate there many times always good
BEANS BURRITO

Utica, NY

#36 Mar 7, 2014
kings and queens
Love u long time

Albany, NY

#37 May 8, 2014
Happy Family go there to get sick from food!
Grosssssss
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#38 May 8, 2014
diet of poor wellies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RT69 Annsville 50 min Nosey twit 2
Confiscate firearms, civil war in a week. 1 hr Stinky Rodriquez 19
Rome police or fire 1 hr Legit info given 2
Trying to find Tanner Murabito? (Jan '11) 4 hr Haha 16
Turning Stoned 4 hr Doctor Feelgood 7
Nikki b 5 hr Wheezer 20
where is mr amo 5 hr jack 8

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance