City Hall Building
Rome taxpayer

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2013
I went to city hall today for personal business. I had to use the ladies bathroom on the first floor. It was filthy, dirty and disgusting. Stains in the sinks and toilets. Stains on the floor. Mirror filthy. Walls dirty. Why is this not being cleaned? Who is responsible to have this cleaned? This should be looked at and cleaned and who didn't clean it should be reprimanded.
City Hall Guy

Boston, MA

#3 Sep 12, 2013
Someone call the waambulance.
moneys worth

Syracuse, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2013
City Hall Guy wrote:
Someone call the waambulance.
With the amount of taxes we pay it should be operating room sterile clean in there. Save the waaambulance for the ride home from paying your tax bill...
moneys worth

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2013
I heard that they are going to have an anniversary party for the bucket they put on the stairs every time it rains. Some one should call codes. LOL
works there

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 12, 2013
That bathroom is disgusting! It has 3 stalls but only 2 work. The other has been out of order since Brown was the mayor. It is filthy and smells like urine. It needs to be cleaned and sanitzed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather graham dave beach 28 min Concerned parent 7
Please Stop. 2 hr Beans Burrito 9
What are some good haunted places around here? 2 hr Beans Burrito 25
Rome Humane Society (Dec '14) 2 hr Beans Burrito 135
Twizted ink 2 hr Beans Burrito 17
Liberty gardens 2 hr Beans Burrito 5
Bar and Restaurant 2 hr Deannie Johnson 24

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages