Dave Townsend for sheriff?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Joeblow

San Mateo, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Is this guy related to Mike and Angie Townsend the Heroin addicts?
maybe

AOL

#3 Jul 9, 2010
I wouldnt be surprised. Political trash himself!
Beware of tree cutter

Potsdam, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2010
I think he is their uncle. Mike Townsend pulled his tree cutting scam on a few people that I know. He tells (and scares) elderly people and others into believing that they need to have trees cut down on their property and then collects a "down payment" from them. They give him the money and he never returns to do the work. What a piece of work he is!!!!
Did we not

Potsdam, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2010
Beware of tree cutter wrote:
I think he is their uncle. Mike Townsend pulled his tree cutting scam on a few people that I know. He tells (and scares) elderly people and others into believing that they need to have trees cut down on their property and then collects a "down payment" from them. They give him the money and he never returns to do the work. What a piece of work he is!!!!
...just get warned about that scam in one of the local papers? Has this scum been arrested, or do family ties get him out of it?
of course

AOL

#6 Jul 9, 2010
Just like they cover up all the rest of the scummy rotten crooked family!!
pop

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Jul 10, 2010
THE TOWNSENDS ARE VERY GOOD PEOPLE.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT FAMILY. THERE ARE A FEW THAT NEED SOME HELP AND WE HOPE THAY FIND THERE WAY.BUT PLEASE DONT TRASH THE REST OF THEM.IF YOU EVER NEED HELP MOST OF THEM WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OF THERE BACK.BELIVE ME.
pop

East Syracuse, NY

#8 Jul 10, 2010
HAY JOEBLOW LEAVE YOUR SEX LIFE OUT OF THIS
Joeblow

Frisco, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2010
pop wrote:
HAY JOEBLOW LEAVE YOUR SEX LIFE OUT OF THIS
What are you talking about idiot? I am wondering if I want to be voting for a sheriff who knowingly has relatives who rip people off posing as tree cutters in order to get money to buy heroin! So I asked a simple question! You see something wrong with my question? Don't read more into it! People should know about who they are voting for before they vote.
qualified or not

Ithaca, NY

#11 Jul 11, 2010
Joeblow wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about idiot? I am wondering if I want to be voting for a sheriff who knowingly has relatives who rip people off posing as tree cutters in order to get money to buy heroin! So I asked a simple question! You see something wrong with my question? Don't read more into it! People should know about who they are voting for before they vote.
why don't you try finding out what dave townsend's qualifications for the job are. he is NOT responsible for what his family does any more than you are responsible for what yours does.
don't be a foolish. go to his website, try to get some info there...that is if you really care if he is "the best man" for the job.
i think if you google "dave townsend for sheriff" that might get you some answers, or google "assemblyman david r. townsend"
you don't want people reading more into your question, yet you make accusations about his family that you don't know if they are true or not...and if they are true...you ASS-U-ME mr. townsend knows about it.
do you know everything ALL your relatives do?
think about the statements you made.
u h o o

Canton, NY

#12 Jul 11, 2010
Joeblow wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about idiot? I am wondering if I want to be voting for a sheriff who knowingly has relatives who rip people off posing as tree cutters in order to get money to buy heroin! So I asked a simple question! You see something wrong with my question? Don't read more into it! People should know about who they are voting for before they vote.
Hmm I think I know you Joeblow. roflmao roflmao
Joeblow

San Mateo, CA

#13 Jul 12, 2010
qualified or not wrote:
<quoted tehttp://livestrongblog.org/20 10/07/02/lance-rides-for-us/xt >
why don't you try finding out what dave townsend's qualifications for the job are. he is NOT responsible for what his family does any more than you are responsible for what yours does.
don't be a foolish. go to his website, try to get some info there...that is if you really care if he is "the best man" for the job.
i think if you google "dave townsend for sheriff" that might get you some answers, or google "assemblyman david r. townsend"
you don't want people reading more into your question, yet you make accusations about his family that you don't know if they are true or not...and if they are true...you ASS-U-ME mrhttp://livestrongblog.org/20 10/07/02/lance-rides-for-us/. townsend knows about it.
do you know everything ALL your relatives do?
think about the statements you made.
Go to his website? Like that will tell anything other than good things he has to say about himself. I am not responsible for what my family does you say? Well I am so relieved that I no longer have to take any responsibility for my children's actions! You are a tard!
i thought

Ithaca, NY

#14 Jul 12, 2010
Joeblow wrote:
<quoted text>Go to his website? Like that will tell anything other than good things he has to say about himself. I am not responsible for what my family does you say? Well I am so relieved that I no longer have to take any responsibility for my children's actions! You are a tard!
i heard joeblow passed on. he was under too much pressure....he was obsessive/compulsive about people being responsible for their GROWN childrens' actions (and they ARE grown)and for what their relatives do...(read his other thread)....the poor bastage took his life because no one else wanted it...if only he had lived long enough to breed...only then he would have understood.
I know

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jul 12, 2010
Good for nothing crook.I know his qualifacations and they suck.If everyone knew he wouldnt even run
Hes A Crook

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jul 12, 2010
You can leave his family out of it. Most of them are good people. He himself is the useless crook. Hes had 20yrs to do something for us and did nothing but held out his hand for contributions. He plays dirty tricks, like most career politicians, and the last place we want him is law enforcement.
no surprizes cuz

Ithaca, NY

#17 Jul 12, 2010
Hes A Crook wrote:
You can leave his family out of it. Most of them are good people. He himself is the useless crook. Hes had 20yrs to do something for us and did nothing but held out his hand for contributions. He plays dirty tricks, like most career politicians, and the last place we want him is law enforcement.
that's exactly where he's gonna be.
Who

AOL

#18 Jul 13, 2010
no surprizes cuz wrote:
<quoted text>
that's exactly where he's gonna be.
With the rest of the crooks?? If people are that stupid they deserve what they get.
Roman

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2010
Dave Townsend is NOT the most qualified.
dreamboat

Ithaca, NY

#20 Jul 13, 2010
Roman wrote:
Dave Townsend is NOT the most qualified.
then who pray tell is?
golden oldies

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 13, 2010
I think Jim Masucci is certainly more qualified as far as law enforcement goes but he will lose because of pure bullshit politics. I have seen a ton of Townsend signs and only a couple for Masucci.
Bottom line Townsend is a Politician and Masucci is a cop. We lose. Like someone said Dave had 20 years to do something all he did was make money
for himself.
Bingo

Potsdam, NY

#22 Jul 13, 2010
golden oldies wrote:
I think Jim Masucci is certainly more qualified as far as law enforcement goes but he will lose because of pure bullshit politics. I have seen a ton of Townsend signs and only a couple for Masucci.
Bottom line Townsend is a Politician and Masucci is a cop. We lose. Like someone said Dave had 20 years to do something all he did was make money
for himself.
Let's not forget that he is also known to be one of the most arrogant, self-entitled, condescending and unappreciative pricks on record. You would think 20 years of his do-nothing political career and a lifetime of jacka*s behavior would be enough to end this "mans" career. Someone needs to publicly expose this fraud Townsend for what he is: worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Miller 6 min Lol 1
Overdose 30 min Baddabing 85
Sammy 35 min Trump 22
Purge All Weak Men 1 hr Trump 9
Vaginal 1 hr Black Calvin 6
Shoplifting At Floyd Ave. Exxon 1 hr Black Calvin 1
Summer White aka Stink Crouch 1 hr Maria G 23
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 4 hr What 21
Louis Demarco 4 hr Trump 11

Rome Jobs