RPD Sending Top Notch Team To Boston
POS

New Hartford, NY

#22 Apr 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So... You're saying their parents are Rome cops???
Give up yet crackhead? Things you say hiding behind a computer.
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#23 Apr 17, 2013
Leave it to Roman's to take a tragedy and turn it into some kind of sick joke. You folks are pathetic
LEO_offduty_

Cantonment, FL

#24 Apr 17, 2013
ha ha haa

keep laughing, scumbags

my good friend Marshall Law is headed your way
LEO_offduty_

Cantonment, FL

#26 Apr 18, 2013
go ahead and have your little chuckles...

Barry & Joe are slowly building the supplies & stocks- what did you think he was gonna have all those battle-hardened troops coming home from "over there" doing?

Picking up trash in the National Parks?

Yeah, that's REALLY funny...
It is definitely coming

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Apr 18, 2013
They work for Satan... Hopefully they all enjoy the lake of fire together..
The Oath Keepers

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Apr 18, 2013
We'll be sending them to Hell via priority mail ;). Throw the first punch rookie, start this revolution. I can't wait to stick my [email protected] in a cop's wife and daughter. I'll make them gag too.
LEO_offduty_

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Apr 18, 2013
It is definitely coming wrote:
They work for Satan... Hopefully they all enjoy the lake of fire together..
Sounds like a good time to me scumbag.
LEO_offduty_

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Apr 18, 2013
The Oath Keepers wrote:
We'll be sending them to Hell via priority mail ;). Throw the first punch rookie, start this revolution. I can't wait to stick my [email protected] in a cop's wife and daughter. I'll make them gag too.
Keep talking scumbags, keep talking.
LEO_offduty_

Cantonment, FL

#31 Apr 18, 2013
We are many.
LEO_offduty_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep talking scumbags, keep talking.
We need to whittle the ranks of the scumbags, don't we?
smh

Earlville, NY

#32 Apr 18, 2013
Maybe the should worry about finding out who killed the people here on Rome first before they worry about another states issues
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Apr 19, 2013
smh wrote:
Maybe the should worry about finding out who killed the people here on Rome first before they worry about another states issues
In Rome, a couple of hood rat/drug pukes were culled from the gene pool.

In Boston, hundreds of innocent people were killed, maimed, traumatized.

I would say Boston has the bigger problem right now.
THE_people_

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Apr 19, 2013
LEO_offduty_ wrote:
We are many.<quoted text>We need to whittle the ranks of the scumbags, don't we?
You absolutely right scumbag
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Apr 19, 2013
LEO_offduty_ wrote:
go ahead and have your little chuckles...
Barry & Joe are slowly building the supplies & stocks- what did you think he was gonna have all those battle-hardened troops coming home from "over there" doing?
Picking up trash in the National Parks?
Yeah, that's REALLY funny...
You sound like a punk and definitely a small town cop. Just remember, those battle-hardened troops aren't exactly pro Obama. Why do you think he's trying to disarm the vets? They know about his corporate ran propaganda war machine. Those hardened troops, including special forces can turn out to be your worst nightmare. Keep talking about marshal law, it sounds like you are looking forward to this mess. Its going to be hell on Earth and by the sound of it, something you never experienced. The odds of anyone seeing the outcome is slim to none. Lastly, if you think Obama cares about you, the troops or your family, you're even a bigger fool. I know exactly what's coming. Welcome to our world bit©h ;).
WRONG

Utica, NY

#36 Apr 19, 2013
ROME COPS CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF ROME? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! MURDERERS ARE STILL ON THE LOOSE FROM THE 1800'S !!!
The Commish

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Apr 19, 2013
WRONG wrote:
ROME COPS CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF ROME? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! MURDERERS ARE STILL ON THE LOOSE FROM THE 1800'S !!!
Those idiots could find a fish in the Pacific Ocean, see what happened when I left !
Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Apr 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a punk and definitely a small town cop. Just remember, those battle-hardened troops aren't exactly pro Obama. Why do you think he's trying to disarm the vets? They know about his corporate ran propaganda war machine. Those hardened troops, including special forces can turn out to be your worst nightmare. Keep talking about martial law, it sounds like you are looking forward to this mess. Its going to be hell on Earth and by the sound of it, something you never experienced. The odds of anyone seeing the outcome is slim to none. Lastly, if you think Obama cares about you, the troops or your family, you're even a bigger fool. I know exactly what's coming. Welcome to our world bit©h ;).
Power to the people!!!!!!!!! The only thing rpd will be doing is making fools out of themselves. How many times have these losers seen a riot?? I know what riot gear doesn't protect them from. I shared this info with associates.. let's just say its a very simple solution to a messy situation. They will be running scared.
Praying

New Hartford, NY

#39 Apr 19, 2013
People against our city's police? How pathetic and twisted is this in this day and age that this is what they have to deal with out there. I support them knowing that there is criminals and people mad because they obviously were raised in a home where they were taught NO morals or respect. Reply by saying they don't deserve your respect,I wonder why. It is more than likely you,or your family have had a brush with the law. I pray for you and can only hope maybe one day you can change and be a role model to your children. Hopefully they don't keep the negative and ignorant in the family that has been handed down generation after generation. God Bless and good night. Turn your frown up side down, you may feel better and not bitter.
Truth

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Apr 19, 2013
Praying wrote:
People against our city's police? How pathetic and twisted is this in this day and age that this is what they have to deal with out there. I support them knowing that there is criminals and people mad because they obviously were raised in a home where they were taught NO morals or respect. Reply by saying they don't deserve your respect,I wonder why. It is more than likely you,or your family have had a brush with the law. I pray for you and can only hope maybe one day you can change and be a role model to your children. Hopefully they don't keep the negative and ignorant in the family that has been handed down generation after generation. God Bless and good night. Turn your frown up side down, you may feel better and not bitter.
Or maybe we know the truth.. How about you turn off American Idol and the corporate ran news for a while and investigate a bit. Some really messed up things are about to happen in this country. I hope you still support them when they put a bullet in your family member's head just because they do something Obama doesn't like. Its coming soon enough and yet, you are so blind. Get right with your God. As soon as the banks lose everyone's money and people need food, we will see riots, murder and everything else. Its all planned though and the cops aren't doing a thing to warn you. Their only objective will be to shut you up. Start your search with depopulation..
Obviously

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Apr 19, 2013
Praying wrote:
You haven't seen what they have been posting.. So quick to judge..

LEO_offduty_ is a bunch of local cops with bad attitudes. The cops aren't the good guys honey..
uranus

Agawam, MA

#42 Apr 20, 2013
What planet are you from? Are you sniffing bath salts again? Wow! Bashing police officers. You must be either a criminal, uneducated, have no morals or a complete idiot. I'm. Going with all of the above. If you think being a police officer these days and times are so easy big mouth hop to it. But I'm. Sure you probably cant for many reasons. 1) not strong enough. 2) not a team player. 3) has a criminal past..4) would rather sit on here and bash people that risk there lives daily and we know your chicken sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Clooney another beauty 1 hr True 1
Tell me about Amanda fox hill 3 hr Djdjdjdj 2
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 4 hr Iddoher 75
Abuse in CNYDSO group homes (Mar '16) 8 hr CNYDSO 22
I wear adult diapers 11 hr Fecal material 2
Rome City School Workers 12 hr Taxpayer blows hard 24
elks 13 hr OLDTIMER 37

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance