RPD Sending Top Notch Team To Boston

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Silent Wood

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
*****RPD Sending Crack Investigative Team To Boston***** To investigate marathon disaster. Never fear New Yorks top notch 5 star Police Department is sending down a squad to solve the Boston Marathon bombing....
fair

Rome, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
What are they gonna do?,bring donuts,hahahahhaaha
Yankee

New York, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
No, they're going to patrol the fast food joints.
RickyRick

New York, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
I heard they're only going down because the Boston Mayor asked for Fusco to come down and over look the operation..
fair

Rome, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
You can do it joey
Criminals

Rome, NY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Lets gather all the criminals to agree on a useless thread such as this. You all belong in a institution together.
Old Homies From Romies

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Criminals wrote:
Lets gather all the criminals to agree on a useless thread such as this. You all belong in a institution together.
Or you could all apply for RPD....
Blah blah blah

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Silent Wood wrote:
*****RPD Sending Crack Investigative Team To Boston***** To investigate marathon disaster. Never fear New Yorks top notch 5 star Police Department is sending down a squad to solve the Boston Marathon bombing....
Never fear loud mouth scumbags who have no idea what a job is are always here to bash the good people. Get a life and a JOB dirtball.
RickyRick

New York, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
These new people must be cops, the underage kids who blow them or their fellow druggies.. Its ok, don't cry, we're just playing ;). So which officers make up this elite team? I heard the K9 is Fusco's first pick. He can sniff out a Boston Creme from two miles away! We're going to show these Boston cops what Rome's made off, extra jelly ;)..
Bubba

Rome, NY

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Yeah those jokes are real cool. Can tell what kind of parents you were raised by. Most likely a single ,teen mom who smokes crack and sleeps with every POS. Your dad well I'm sure you don't know him. It's ok little bastard the system supports your family. Run along now time to walk to Rescue Mission for your din din.
RickyRick

New York, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2013
That's a delicious idea and you are absolutely right! Can you tell the future too??? Maybe you can help RPD solve who stole the cookie from the cookie jar and other complicated riddles :D.. Nobody better steal my welfare cookie! I'll call RPD K9 in.. Maybe he can find cookies too :D.

**********NEWS FLASH********** Just in, RPD is off the case. BOSTON PD solved the case and made an arrest! Good job real cops! Our cops can't even find a crackhead in Rome, but you guys find one man out of millions!! Bravo!! Come teach our guys how to be cops..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Rakel

New York, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Yeah those jokes are real cool. Can tell what kind of parents you were raised by. Most likely a single ,teen mom who smokes crack and sleeps with every POS. Your dad well I'm sure you don't know him. It's ok little bastard the system supports your family. Run along now time to walk to Rescue Mission for your din din.
That is so amazing and you are sooooo right :D. Tell, me... Can you tell the future too? You're not like the other small minded ppl around here. I think we found Rome's next top cop! You can help them catch that rascally rabbit and stuff.. I'm so glad you decided to come along and post. Your insight is invaluable, I mean that ;).
hahaha

New York, NY

#13 Apr 17, 2013
They couldn't find Boston on a map :D
Calling in the big guns

New York, NY

#14 Apr 17, 2013
I heard they handed the murder investigation over to VIPS and neighborhood watch. VIPS will investigate on the weekends and neighborhood watch will check out the bars for leads hahaha..
Calling in the big guns

New York, NY

#15 Apr 17, 2013
RickyRick wrote:
**********NEWS FLASH********** Just in, RPD is off the case. BOSTON PD solved the case and made an arrest! Good job real cops! Our cops can't even find a crackhead in Rome, but you guys find one man out of millions!! Bravo!! Come teach our guys how to be cops..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I heard the mayor was overseeing the show from up here. Good job Fatso, I mean Fatco, I mean Fusco.
CHUBS

New York, NY

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Good job Fusco!
Sad But Maybe True n Rome

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 17, 2013
A guy was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"
"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"
He thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."
The lady sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him - he's a smartass when he's drunk and stoned."
The guy from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!"
At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"

Thought I would share this joke and lighten up the tension a bit on here. This I thought was a hysterical joke. But, then thought crap what if this person was really from Rome, this could be a true story. Well either way its amusing...
Truth

New York, NY

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text> Never fear loud mouth scumbags who have no idea what a job is are always here to bash the good people. Get a life and a JOB dirtball.
Good people?? Cops? Awwwww you still think the policeman are the good guys and love you <3.... You are so cute :)..
Truth

New York, NY

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Sad But Maybe True n Rome wrote:
A guy was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"
"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"
He thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."
The lady sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him - he's a smartass when he's drunk and stoned."
The guy from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!"
At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"
Thought I would share this joke and lighten up the tension a bit on here. This I thought was a hysterical joke. But, then thought crap what if this person was really from Rome, this could be a true story. Well either way its amusing...
Good job! It was getting stuffy in here with all of the tight as$e$ ;). That would def happen in Rome too hahaha.
Truth

New York, NY

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Bubba wrote:
So... You're saying their parents are Rome cops???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steroids 9 min TonyD13440 19
what ever happened to jon carpenter? (Nov '12) 47 min know it all 24
what was swat team doing on s. George st 1 hr watch out 6
lost hockey equipment 1 hr Yippie 20
trevor fletcher 2 hr axmeaquestion 4
Meth lab in trailer park 5 hr Kelly 2
Middle aged single men Rome ny 5 hr yup 60
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 6 hr Knows him 3
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 23 hr whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating