dave from the mill
the truth

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
What a clown. Own it you idiot. people get comfterable and.mistakes happen. Change and make it right but dont blame the cops. This dorky loser should keep his suck shut before they focus on him selling weed outta that bar. Mr businessman of rome. What a joke. Excuse maker.
the truth

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
No one has anything to say about this fat loser? Hes a joke. Cries about eveeything
How about

West Hartford, CT

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Jason Barry still hangout there?
420 Locator

West Hartford, CT

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Green corn code for weed right?
Haha

Hamilton, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
He's always blaming the cops. Nothing but a hothead.
Crime scene

Hartford, CT

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Jason Barry is bringing Dave unwanted attention of cops.....hothead in trouble with RPD!
bartender

Vernon, NY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
DAVE FIRST OF ALL DOSENT BOTHER ANYONE ONE.. AND 2ND OF ALL DO U KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HES SELLING WEED? OR DID U GET KICKED OF THE MILL AND NOW U HAVE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE THE MILL DOSE PRETTY DAM GOOD. AND THE PERSON THAT GOES UNDER THE NAME "THE TRUTH" PLEASE USE SPELL CHECK NEXT TIME . THANKS NEXT
Yell

New Hartford, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Wooooo my eyes.
Tammy

Long Eddy, NY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
bartender wrote:
DAVE FIRST OF ALL DOSENT BOTHER ANYONE ONE.. AND 2ND OF ALL DO U KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HES SELLING WEED? OR DID U GET KICKED OF THE MILL AND NOW U HAVE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE THE MILL DOSE PRETTY DAM GOOD. AND THE PERSON THAT GOES UNDER THE NAME "THE TRUTH" PLEASE USE SPELL CHECK NEXT TIME . THANKS NEXT
mabe you should also use spell checker.."MILL DOSE PRETTY DAM GOOD" dose is that like does...
Karri

Ardsley, NY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>mabe you should also use spell checker.."MILL DOSE PRETTY DAM GOOD" dose is that like does...
lol
Levi

Canton, MA

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Dave sells my green corn
bartender

Vernon, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Tammy u passed the spelling check bitch lol
Not Surprised

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
The bathrooms at The Mill smell terrible. Besides smoking weed, does the staff ever clean them?

Rny

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 17, 2013
bartender wrote:
You work there? Are you the one with big boobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy John Cusack, Rome NY 7 min Really 5
Why are all the Amber Seaton post deleted ? 8 min Really 5
Mayor does not shop rome 10 min Really 33
Amber on gore road , worked at dennys , red dod... 8 hr Whowantstoknow 5
Adam plato (Jun '16) 10 hr Your a puss 38
Sharice whaley 10 hr Rome Mayor 6
The New Era of Rome Sex Work 10 hr Trade me 7
swavely quits 12 hr Not you 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web