First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Heard the kid who works there is having a baby with that hot chick
Imagine

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Heard mufasas father had gang tattoos from India
welly aka welfare

Hamilton, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2012
They sell me and my black boyfriend beer with our foodstamps
Welly aka Welfare

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2012
welly aka welfare wrote:
They sell me and my black boyfriend beer with our foodstamps
Someone's upset.Why you keep talking bout my Boyfriend is it because his thing is longer then yours,maybe i shouldn't have said that you might want to see it now you fruit cake with whip cream on top!

EBT=EAT BETTER TODAY!
stupid post

Hamilton, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2012
really wrote:
Heard the kid who works there is having a baby with that hot chick
This is a stupid post.I thought it was gonna be a topic about how the store smells like rotten armpits.You are probably either the kid who works there or the chick who thinks shes hot,because nobody gives a rats ass about some kid who works at a convenience store and a chick who is more than likely depending on an entire state to take care of her kid.
miriam

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2012
lombinos= muslims?
dave

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Yes there Muslim and they are having a baby. No one over there needs the system they all got mad money. Ppl just wanna talk mad shit when im sure u guys dont know them.
please

Hamilton, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2012
dave wrote:
Yes there Muslim and they are having a baby. No one over there needs the system they all got mad money. Ppl just wanna talk mad shit when im sure u guys dont know them.
I'm sure the US government gave them their "mad money".
miriam

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2012
who would trust a muslim?
huh

Hamilton, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2012
dave wrote:
Yes there Muslim and they are having a baby. No one over there needs the system they all got mad money. Ppl just wanna talk mad shit when im sure u guys dont know them.
You are on topix. If you want compliments, you came to the wrong website. Go fish for them someplace else because you won't get them here.
lol

Hamilton, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the US government gave them their "mad money".
Yup!...Yet, not a single one can clearly speak or write the English language. I went to the muslim sunoco on e. dominick street to get gas, and when I got out of my car to use my credit card, there was a small note on the pump stating, "no credit card dis pump". Dis? Seriously?
yeah

Watertown, NY

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Has anyone met this kid. I walked into the store and he was fighting with a customer. The girl is cute and can do better. Its crazy all these good looking girls having babies with crazy people and now even muslims... smfh
satified customer

Salisbury Center, NY

#15 Jul 27, 2012
original owners of lombino's were scumbags..son and daughter last to own it..real white collar criminals..tony was sons name..his sister was bangin everybody...
miriam

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 27, 2012
sounds like all welfare romans
a no no no no no

Minoa, NY

#17 Jul 27, 2012
thats the bath salt capitl. why arnt they getting him for selling that shit?
miriam

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2012
lombinos! can you say RAID!
a no no no no no

Minoa, NY

#19 Jul 31, 2012
hey RPD u want a real good bust? raid lominos on floyed av. he sells bath salts mr. happy, atomic cali dreams, molly, ect. why arnt you going after him? cuz hes a forigner? or cuz he pays you off?
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 31, 2012
I think it might be due to the constant public outcry against ONLY Tebbs. If all of you were focused on Bath Salts in general, and outted anyone selling it, maybe Lombino's would be on their radar
Hahaha

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 31, 2012
What happened to the guy that owned lombinos years ago? His son tony lombino does so much cocaine that his face fell apart and needed reconstruction surgery. Tony lombino is a rat piece of shit so watch your valuables because he needs to feed the habit!!!
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#22 Aug 1, 2012
down the roAD FROM AQUINO'S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i dont want jamie merchant to have my lungs 1 hr listen 3
Michael The kid cooker 2 hr Tough meat 17
Michael The kid cooker 2 hr Grilled baby 8
Going-Away present 4 hr ken 1
anyone know Amy colvin 4 hr lol 11
Gary converse 6 hr cream_pie 6
Rodney Frank 225 East Garden Street 6 hr wotang 19
Party barge on L Delta 12 hr Brexit Brentwood ... 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages