Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

who is he i heard a lot about him but mostly about his girlfriend and how shes a slut and is having a baby by some other guy and making Robert take care of it
ignint

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

oh well shes not a smut and lianna doesnt know shit about her lianna doesnt know how to spell her own name. so lilmisskissthis how bout stop being apuss and use yer real name. ya ducking lame.

Since: Jun 10

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

lilmisskissthis wrote:
who is he i heard a lot about him but mostly about his girlfriend and how shes a slut and is having a baby by some other guy and making Robert take care of it
and who the f are you? im not making rob do anything and as for ur problem with the father of my baby its really none of your f-ing business but if u got somethin to say to me y dont u myspace me n we can take care of this ya jealous HOE

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

lilmisskissthis wrote:
oh and you must think i have some f*ckin amazing platinum pussy to be able to force a grown man to marry me and take care of a kid thats not his lmfao and if ur callin me a slut its prolly cuz i f*cked ur bf and he loved it LMFAO!!! dont be mad cuz i look betta than u n ur man notices hahaha but seriously in all seriousness maybe we can get 2gether sometime n i can show u how to take care of ur man n then u'll stop worryin bout me n mines...muah!!! ;)
Julierachaelx3

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Judged:

nicole---> I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

love u too :) we got this tiburon on lock lol
haha

Canastota, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

how was you food at dennys haha
nikkiandrob wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and you must think i have some f*ckin amazing platinum pussy to be able to force a grown man to marry me and take care of a kid thats not his lmfao and if ur callin me a slut its prolly cuz i f*cked ur bf and he loved it LMFAO!!! dont be mad cuz i look betta than u n ur man notices hahaha but seriously in all seriousness maybe we can get 2gether sometime n i can show u how to take care of ur man n then u'll stop worryin bout me n mines...muah!!! ;)

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

haha wrote:
how was you food at dennys haha <quoted text>
haven't ate at dennys in months so if ur gonna stalk me at least do it right lol
julierachalx3

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Judged:

haha wrote:
how was you food at dennys haha <quoted text>
lmfaooooo. creeeeeper. do yuu watch her sleep too?
dirtbikesnlollip ops

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

yooo "nikkiandrob" who u talkin to like that??

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

dirtbikesnlollipops wrote:
yooo "nikkiandrob" who u talkin to like that??
YOOOO guess i'd be talkin to them 2 JEALOUS HATIN A** B**CHES nichole and amber one of whom drives by my house screamin out her window callin my man a scumbag and doesnt even have the courtesy to stop by n say hi and the other who sees me at dennys n waits 3 months later to say somethin...come on wit it HOES
toker

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

lol..........i dont know you but you sound mad cool nikki......lol
YaKnowIt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

She's not mad cool. She's player hatin'
muthafukingoddam n

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

I wish i was in my early 20's and had 3 kids . NOT!!!!!
SKANK

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

haha b!tch please if anyone's a scumbag its u lol amber is a great person ur just mad rob tried cheating on u with her and she turned his @ss down lol i would kno i was there i love you amber and fyi she dont do drama like this shit so grow up and b a mommy not like u will have ur kids long anyways cps will take them from u coke heads soon lol
Nikki

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

LMFAOOO ya ok I wasn't with rob when him n amber were talkin n she's was beggin for robs nuts. But like I said 2 years ago to the dumb cu nt if she wants to she can get it go ahead n facebook me under Nicole Fox ;) ps I've never had cps involved wit any of my kids and I'm almost 23. N yea Ambers an awesome person every guy in rome LOVESSS her while she's choking on their cum LMFAO trurh is Amber has always been scared to face me so ima let you little bitc hes n run ya mouths while I go show Rob what a real woman is ;)
amber

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Dont get it twisted hun i am not scared of you i am not doing high school drama lmfao im engaged to a amazing guy and might i add hes not a dead beat and sweetheart rob was begging me to fuck him and i have morel's and respect for myself and i said no lol he got me 2 tee-shirts btw one for my bday and one for Christmas one of them is the matching one to him lol i dont wear it btw
Brian

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Lmao poor rob....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Accident at Dunking Donutd 13 min story 20
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 min Wake up 6,368
Has anyone seen Tony Destito lately? 16 min Shut it 2
todd baker fight 48 min goH2o 23
where is David Morgans obituary ? 1 hr Hot Dose 18
M DOMENICOS slaughter house plans 1 hr Never Trust 12
Dunks 1 hr casey 1
Raspberry's at Friendly's 8 hr Looks 61
Historic house JAMES ST Tue Habanero Harv 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs