First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Da Realist

Rochester, NY

#23 May 8, 2014
More Like Pussey 911 wrote:
Yeah, tell yourself whatever you have to, to get through one more miserable fuckedUP day in your pathetic excuse for a life.<quoted text>mmm-HMMM!! I sure do wish I was an illiterate gangbanger with few possible future(s), most some variation on prison, an early violent death, or crippled & crazy before age 50.
Look partna i dont be knowin who you is but you wouldn't say that to my face.

Dey never say it to yo face!
Hot Mom Alert

Westernville, NY

#24 May 8, 2014
Tony D wrote:
Just wondering about some of the names of the gangs and areas I should avoid in Rome.
anywhere tony d frequents....you make topix lame....everyone's been over you from the jump....go bench a few D**ks in your ass!
More Like Pussey 911

Cantonment, FL

#25 May 8, 2014
HEY LOOK!!

It's the Same Old $hit, Different Dickhead:
Da Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Look partna i dont be knowin who you is but you wouldn't say that to my face.
Dey never say it to yo face!
If I could stand gettin' close enough to yer stinkin' ugly mug, I'd say all dat & more. You bring your toadies to back up your BS every time because you AIN'T man enough to bring it on yer own.

All gangbangers suck ass & toss salads eventually- if they don't die like rabid dogs on the street first.
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#26 May 8, 2014
our gang
beans tostada

Cantonment, FL

#27 May 8, 2014
so buckwheat has been here spouting off?
Beans Burritto wrote:
our gang
time to get Spanky!
Posse 911

Rochester, NY

#28 May 9, 2014
HEY LOOK!!
It's the Same Old $hit, Different Dickhead:<quoted text>
If I could stand gettin' close enough to yer stinkin' ugly mug, I'd say all dat & more. You bring your toadies to back up your BS every time because you AIN'T man enough to bring it on yer own.
All gangbangers suck ass & toss salads eventually- if they don't die like rabid dogs on the street first.
You tallk a lot of smack B! Tell you what, I'll be at the rome taco bell today for happy hour, why don't you meet me there? I'll be in my souped up civic with the beats bumpin, its red with tinted windows.

Come say hi to me homey, i'll be nice enough to buy you a dollar griller, then i'll smack it out of your mouth for talkin' junk about P911.

But you wont show. They never show up.
More Like Pussey 911

Cantonment, FL

#29 May 9, 2014
YOU gonna buy my plane ticket from Mobile to Utica?

Rent me a car to come up there and put the dogs on you?
Posse 911 wrote:
<quoted text>
You tallk a lot of smack B! Tell you what, I'll be at the rome taco bell today for happy hour, why don't you meet me there? I'll be in my souped up civic with the beats bumpin, its red with tinted windows.
Come say hi to me homey, i'll be nice enough to buy you a dollar griller, then i'll smack it out of your mouth for talkin' junk about P911.
But you wont show. They never show up.
taco bell ~ sheesh- i shoulda known you were a punk
More Like Pussey 911

Cantonment, FL

#30 May 9, 2014
I'm busy.
Posse 911

Rochester, NY

#31 May 9, 2014
I'm busy.
They never say it to yo face!
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#32 May 13, 2014
the gang that couldn't shoot straight
loose change

United States

#33 Jun 8, 2014
Posse 911 wrote:
Posse 9 1 1 is the REALEST gang in ROME the TOUGHEST too.
CoCo and Buggy don't play!
LMAO.. buggy? R u serious?? He aint nobody lol.. hes a women beater a rapist and a cokehead.. watchout rome... the toughest of them all is alive and hes prob hiiiiiiiii.... buggyyyyy ... hahaha uk how many times my man slapped him around. Lil o country boy. Rome aint got gangs.. go to the projects in bklyn and thrown up ur hands. Then u will c some gangs, weirdos
Salty Nuts

Rome, NY

#34 Jun 12, 2014
gang bANGS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katy Ann - pinehaven hooker 41 min Tom 11
Teugega/Back 9 connection 44 min Arnold Palmer 8
Did it again with Dover's mom 51 min Did her again 1
Dover's mom like's the golden shower from the D... 52 min Bring your mom too 21
back 9 thread 1 hr Gooch the turd 2
Tonya Drake? 2 hr Jhh 2
Poll Repuatable Car Dealers (Dec '09) 2 hr Stittville residence 64
druggies n dealers in rome 8 hr Rats get sticky t... 41

Rome Jobs

More from around the web