Really

Hamilton, NY

#1 Feb 20, 2014
Ryan Little, 25, of Rome previously entered a plea of guilty to Sexual Abuse in the Third Degree. Little was sentenced to 1 year of Probation and an Order of Protection was issued on behalf of the victim.
Disuxting

Hamilton, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2014
He is a Sex Offender!
Nasty

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Disuxting wrote:
He is a Sex Offender!
Must be the da didn't think she was credible enough to take it a ll the wAy to trial! They wouldn't have offered Ryan a deal if the could have convicted him! Next thing she will go after him for child support after she plays the DNA game to figure out who the daddy is! Nast ass
Rapist

Hamilton, NY

#4 Feb 25, 2014
He is a sick pervert
scum

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2014
She is nasty but innocent people dont plea. Its funny the amount of people sticking up for this garbage. Shes a skank so she deserves to be raped? U are an idiot.
Truth

Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2014
scum wrote:
She is nasty but innocent people dont plea. Its funny the amount of people sticking up for this garbage. Shes a skank so she deserves to be raped? U are an idiot.
I don't think people are so much sticking up for him, it is more their sick of lies and rumors. And guilty people do take pleas all the time to avoid losing the rest of their lives to lies and crappy lawyers! Remember she is or was knocked up that alone could prove guilt guess there was to many to determine whose it was gross!
pancake puss

Hamilton, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Crappy Lawyers? He payed for a lawyer!!! He is on the Sex Offender Registry , so bottom line he had to stand there and say yes judge I molested that poor girl when she was passed out!! He had to say those words!! He is a dangerous Predator!
Seriously

Syracuse, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2014
pancake puss wrote:
Crappy Lawyers? He payed for a lawyer!!! He is on the Sex Offender Registry , so bottom line he had to stand there and say yes judge I molested that poor girl when she was passed out!! He had to say those words!! He is a dangerous Predator!
1 he is not rich so he didn't have a good! Lawyer, 2 he molested her? Funny now it's not t
He rape it was claimed to be earlier, 3 she was passed out my ass, can't molest or rape the willing, and don't get me wrong I didn't say he didn't do wrong .. Bottom line she was not credible so they had to drop charges down, on both people she accused , think about it!
pancake puss

Hamilton, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2014
The reduced the charges not dropped!!! He is on the Sex Offender Registry to protect the public from him!! He can't live near schools, can't go to college without telling them, can't go to or live near a park etc. If he was innocent he should have went to trial!! He is a Sexual Pervert!!
Seriously

Syracuse, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2014
pancake puss wrote:
The reduced the charges not dropped!!! He is on the Sex Offender Registry to protect the public from him!! He can't live near schools, can't go to college without telling them, can't go to or live near a park etc. If he was innocent he should have went to trial!! He is a Sexual Pervert!!
I see you have a problem with English? I said drp charges down not drop charges duh! And I see you just spout the same old crap but don't argue the facts. Do the world a favor don't have kids!
Rat Trap Riley

Cantonment, FL

#12 Mar 6, 2014
Lotsa girls think about it later on, then call "rape".

Don't know about this guy Ryan, but it happens all the time.
Ryan the Rapist

Hamilton, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2014
This will follow him for the rest of his life as it should! All this Rapist Ryan does is Drink an pop pills, he is worthless! He did rape that girl! I would not want my children around him!! He raped Becca , whos next? Ryan Little Sexual Predator!
Idk

Syracuse, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2014
Ryan the Rapist wrote:
This will follow him for the rest of his life as it should! All this Rapist Ryan does is Drink an pop pills, he is worthless! He did rape that girl! I would not want my children around him!! He raped Becca , whos next? Ryan Little Sexual Predator!
Idk where you get off, if he raped her he would have been convicted of it, not enough proof! That girl tells so many story's she can't remember the truth anymore! Heroes not have clean hands in all this but rape? I don't think so,last I checked bad judge of women isn't a crime! Get off your soapbox and move on...
BEANS BURRITO

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2014
tiny
True

Hamilton, NY

#16 Mar 8, 2014
He's always drunk! He is a waste of space and a Predator!
Lowest of the Low

Ithaca, NY

#17 Mar 8, 2014
Ryan is a druggie/drunk and rapist. I pray that any girl that gets any where close to being alone with this Predator reads this and runs away as fast as she can. While the law failed us this time he is on the Sex Registry and all we can do is try and prevent the next victim from being harmed and possibly killed. People like him don't do this once they are sick people people that need castration or a life behind bars. He will rape again he is a sick sick individual.
idk

Ashburn, VA

#18 Mar 10, 2014
Like father like son... His father should be so proud...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris 5 min Coworker 1
John Ciotti??? 1 hr True story 20
Tenney 1 hr Le Obvious 2
Bass fishing 2 hr fly 14 3
Girls who lie about their age should get crimin... 3 hr okimar 12
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 3 hr Really 9
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 4 hr fly 14 43

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance