adult world,behind the scene

adult world,behind the scene

Posted in the Rome Forum

curious

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
what really goes on at adult world and now playing? are they anything alike. never been to either one.
lol

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2013
now playing is full of a bunch of old queers if you're looking for old floppy balls and Dick that's your choice.
curious

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
lol wrote:
now playing is full of a bunch of old queers if you're looking for old floppy balls and Dick that's your choice.
that's kind of what I'm looking for. lol not so much old floppy balls, but just a casual hook up with someone male or female. is that what happens there? are they ok with people coming to hook up there ? how does it all work.?
wow

Dover, DE

#4 Jul 17, 2013
maybe you can hook up with SALTYNUTS & his boyfriend....lol...
also curious

Holyoke, MA

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Haven't been in a while. Always wanted to rip a rail or two and go get a little freaky. Anyone got a couple to share and see what happens?
GOOD ADVICE

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 18, 2013
in Utica or Syracuse?
curious

Springfield, NJ

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Utica. I'm just curious as to how the whole thing works never been there before ? do the people that work there care what goes on ?
skill

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 19, 2013
they probably make good money on it!!!
curious

Springfield, NJ

#9 Jul 19, 2013
why can't anyone give me a straight answer as to what goes on there ? would really like to go have some fun.
buggy

Turin, NY

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Noone can give you a straight answer because either nobody goes there, or nobody cares.
GOOD MAN

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2013
go there and find out you dumb ass
exactly

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 20, 2013
GOOD MAN wrote:
go there and find out you dumb ass
Exactly, stop posting on here about it
jerk it

Holland Patent, NY

#14 Jul 23, 2013
go t adultworld better looking dudes u go in look around nd u make eye contact with others an then u get money and go in to a booth and they will knock on your door and some have a window where u can see them and they see u and then u go from there
Saltynuts BF

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Salty loves to go there & J off in front of strangers!
the cleaner

Springfield, NJ

#17 Jul 24, 2013
Mr buggy if you want to get a straight answer just meet the ex mayor jim brown their on wensday nite around six pm smass Jimmy ***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City hall tell who dont have enough too do 48 min Nope 5
Tyler Sharron plus 2 more charged 51 min NO BRAKES 6
No Balz topix posters 2 hr Loser 1
to scott crouse 3 hr roman 1
Dominick N. 4 hr redskin 14
Rome Ny Christianity 5 hr redbaron 3
Michael The kid cooker 6 hr LLL 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages