Talk About Tiffany Marineau and Dramama
Newton Kingsbury

Fort Myers, FL

#47 Aug 14, 2012
She loves to be entered from behind..mmmm..and when she has been worked and filled up long enough, she drops to her knees and begs to swallow the sticky love-juice that spews from my meat stick..mmmm.....
thecleaner

United States

#48 Aug 15, 2012
i want ti bang tiffany smasss ok
Lalala

Vernon, NY

#49 Aug 15, 2012
okay Tiffany youvare realy nice. but to the peopl. you don't know very well you call assholes or bitches.. give them a chance to show you the real them. you do judge people quickly an it's not fair to others, but you are a good friend to the people you like. you're a good person but give others a chance to show them who they are. it's the rightt thing to doo..
hes a

United States

#50 Aug 15, 2012
leave the girl alone, jesus christ. shes not doing anything to you so why the f*ck do you have to talk sh*t? besides shes one of the cutest girls ive seen lol
Teddy lover

Vernon, NY

#51 Aug 15, 2012
first off you don't know who the fuck I am!!! lol.. second Tiffany you can "lolololol" all you want but be careful who you send nudes to. just cuz they don't live in NY doesn't mean they don't get around. you took them fully naked in your bathroom holding your phoneeee. I saw them, get over it and next be careful.
Tiffany

Ithaca, NY

#52 Aug 15, 2012
I didn't have problems with them before. Whoever it is. If they don't tell me who they are how am I supposed to know who to give a chance or whatever? But yes you're right. I do judge some people, not a lot of people though. I am definitely not me to people I don't know. I love making new friends & talking to people. & I never sent a nude to anyone who doesn't live in New York so I don't know what you're talking about honestly. But they could give me a chance too. I'm really not a bad person. Yes, I do stick up for the ones I know because usually it's my best friend or a really good friend or someone I like & everyone has the right to voice their opinion. Sometimes people opinions turn into fight, it happens. But for whatever I did to any of you I'm sorry & I can't try to make things right if I have no clue who you are. But I'm sorry to all the people I was "mean" to or judged without really knowing them. I give a lot of people chances, people need to give me a chance as well though.
lawlz

Ithaca, NY

#53 Aug 15, 2012
Teddy lover is either kelsey beach or tanner Abel probably Kelsey because all she does is start drama and make fun of people she doesn't even know...OH WAIT... That sounds like what your accusing Tiffany of doing!! Hmmm it's a small world isn't it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Whoever teddy lover is stop telling Tiffany to grow up when you clearly have to do the same;*
Lalala

Vernon, NY

#54 Aug 15, 2012
well good:) you're super nice and you are pretty. reach out to people you'd like to really know, ik people who would love to get to know you I'm one of them. you've called me some names when we never talked and idk why. so i'm glad you'll give others a chance.
Tiffany

Ithaca, NY

#56 Aug 15, 2012
Wait, who are you?? & I'm sorry for callin you names. Message me on Facebook??
Ive noticed

Hamilton, NY

#57 Aug 15, 2012
Kelsey Beach and Emily Beach and Tanner Abel are nothing but cowards. Stupid Jokes they are.
lawlz

Ithaca, NY

#58 Aug 15, 2012
It's more Kelsey and tanner
Tiffany

Ithaca, NY

#59 Aug 15, 2012
Emily doesn't start anything. I love Emily.
Lalala

Vernon, NY

#60 Aug 15, 2012
maybe i will
Tiffany

Ithaca, NY

#61 Aug 15, 2012
I hope so.
hahaisawitall

Hamilton, NY

#62 Aug 15, 2012
Last year, while I was casually eating my lunch and minding my own business, I looked over and I saw Tiffany giving a guy an over the pants hj right there in the cafeteria. I wasn't sure how to react, so I turned back, finished my meal, and quickly walked away without saying a word. I was frightened.
Tiffany

Ithaca, NY

#63 Aug 15, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah a. I actually laughed at that but not trueeee

“Got Science? ”

Since: May 12

Rome, NY

#64 Aug 15, 2012
Even if she did any of this, all it does is justify the fact that people find her attractive.
But, you know.
We live in Rome, NY!
If you're not talking sh*t, you're obviously not cool.
With that being said, anyone on here who is going to take the time out of their day to make up stories, and just spew random anus out of their mouths, I just have one question.

Did your mother put too much retard in your orange juice this morning?
You're wasting your time will all of this.

All of you can kill yourselves, I think Tiffany is awfully nice.
hai

New Hartford, NY

#66 Aug 15, 2012
hai
Adult Cock

Hamilton, NY

#67 Aug 15, 2012
I just realized something...Xavier Mecca resembles a black gay lama
WAIT A SEC

Hamilton, NY

#68 Aug 15, 2012
...Didn't Xavier get thyroparathyroidectomized as a kid? That's a question for you Adult Cock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vita Hoyt 6 min Filthy 6
Central New York People 14 min Why Am I Here 1
Robert coffins girlfriend 17 min Coffinisprisongay 20
wage justice now 17 min A Decent Black Pe... 2
That time Utica Cop Longo cut wife's head off.. 21 min Nye 11
RFA to have winning 2018 season in a newly form... 40 min Loci 2
Football Game 59 min Gooch 19

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance