Who are the worst DDSO residents or r...

Who are the worst DDSO residents or retards in Rome

Posted in the Rome Forum

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Who is the worst? Anyone who picks on mentally retarded people.

Lord, I detest bullies.
wtf

Morrisville, NY

#3 Jan 7, 2011
What the hell? Why in the world would someone make a post like this?!? LOW LIFE!
wondering

Blossvale, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2011
Obviously you work with the handicapped and should be fired for attempting to violate HIPAA laws.
Just Relax

Durhamville, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2011
have you ever heard - "for the grace of God it could have been me"- how disgraceful to put these people down. What if you got in a car accident and lost some of your motor skills? I guess you have zero empathy and compassion. Sad, how about trying to help people with disabilities instead of putting them down.
im surprised

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jan 7, 2011
I'm surprised all u pathetic no life gossiping scum that work for the state have not already posted names, since you guys sit around with nothing to do around your dinner tables reading the news paper talking sh1tt about all your co-workers, reading the news paper, and harassing the clients. How about we start talking about all the people that abuse the clients....
um really

Hamilton, NY

#8 Jan 8, 2011
u shldnt even b working with these ppl... u shld b ashamed of urself... its not their fault they r the way they r...seriously get a life ... u r sick
um really

Hamilton, NY

#9 Jan 8, 2011
i think they shld follow the feed that post this n fine and fire the low life that started this feed.. its not only a violation of nys hippa laws but its a disgrace to those in this profession.....
Rathbun

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Lady Black, what? Are you bitter that you could not get a room. I guess they (the DDSO) does not take people with your type of disability.
homeowner

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2013
why dont u meet me and ill give u some ass kicking they r not retards they r handicap people that didnt ask to be born this way . if u ask me maybe u should be put in a home u r a very sick hateful person and a digrace to the human race. may u rot in hell.u sick fu.......
disgusted

Spring Hill, FL

#18 Jan 29, 2014
who the hell would put up a post like this??!! the only "retards" in these facilities are the staff. they don't do anything but talk crap about the residents. these residents didnt ask to be born the way they are. many of them weren't born this way, unfortunate circumstances happened to some.
Thus landing them in state care. so to the jackass that initially posted this topic, get a flipping life! you are a poor excuse of a human being!
Rome DDSO sucks

Rome, NY

#19 Feb 18, 2015
I left the Senior Companion program recently because I had enough of seeing residents and consumers being verbally abused. Ironically, I was forced to resign because they lied and said that I raised my voice and made a retarded person uncomfortable. The site manager took the lie, lock stock and barrel. If you are a senior citizen, don't put yourself through this crap. Say no to Senior Companion!
Think

Rome, NY

#22 Feb 19, 2015
Wow iam speachless. How low can you go.
Truthto

Schenectady, NY

#28 Feb 24, 2017
Rome DDSO sucks wrote:
I left the Senior Companion program recently because I had enough of seeing residents and consumers being verbally abused. Ironically, I was forced to resign because they lied and said that I raised my voice and made a retarded person uncomfortable. The site manager took the lie, lock stock and barrel. If you are a senior citizen, don't put yourself through this crap. Say no to Senior Companion!
First off we don't use the R word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Decristo 2 hr yayyyyy 3
Floyd ave. 2 hr Meth-Odd R U 2
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 3 hr Truth 23
Girls softball post taken down,,,why? 4 hr Cal 2
Big Year Ahead for TonyD~ Taking on Griffo AND ... (Feb '14) 6 hr Upstate rubes 14
Usmail Electric BUSTED in Utica Comets SCAM AUDIT! 6 hr SCAM BUSTED 1
who decides to delete post ? (Apr '14) 6 hr Watcher 7

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages