Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Judged:

Who is the worst? Anyone who picks on mentally retarded people.

Lord, I detest bullies.
wtf

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

What the hell? Why in the world would someone make a post like this?!? LOW LIFE!
wondering

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Obviously you work with the handicapped and should be fired for attempting to violate HIPAA laws.
Just Relax

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

have you ever heard - "for the grace of God it could have been me"- how disgraceful to put these people down. What if you got in a car accident and lost some of your motor skills? I guess you have zero empathy and compassion. Sad, how about trying to help people with disabilities instead of putting them down.
im surprised

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Judged:

I'm surprised all u pathetic no life gossiping scum that work for the state have not already posted names, since you guys sit around with nothing to do around your dinner tables reading the news paper talking sh1tt about all your co-workers, reading the news paper, and harassing the clients. How about we start talking about all the people that abuse the clients....
um really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

u shldnt even b working with these ppl... u shld b ashamed of urself... its not their fault they r the way they r...seriously get a life ... u r sick
um really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

i think they shld follow the feed that post this n fine and fire the low life that started this feed.. its not only a violation of nys hippa laws but its a disgrace to those in this profession.....
Rathbun

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Lady Black, what? Are you bitter that you could not get a room. I guess they (the DDSO) does not take people with your type of disability.
Conflict on Horizon

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Names names what are the names of abusers and staff in personnel who turn their heads about it?
The Equalizer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

some of these retards need a good ass beating since they lie about the people who take care of them but they cant get there own way and dont like rules give them to me so I can teach them some respect they need to learn that they cant lie about the people who take care of them .and if they cant put them on the street to fend for themselves!!!!!!!!!!
homeowner

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

why dont u meet me and ill give u some ass kicking they r not retards they r handicap people that didnt ask to be born this way . if u ask me maybe u should be put in a home u r a very sick hateful person and a digrace to the human race. may u rot in hell.u sick fu.......
disgusted

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

who the hell would put up a post like this??!! the only "retards" in these facilities are the staff. they don't do anything but talk crap about the residents. these residents didnt ask to be born the way they are. many of them weren't born this way, unfortunate circumstances happened to some.
Thus landing them in state care. so to the jackass that initially posted this topic, get a flipping life! you are a poor excuse of a human being!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stfu Tracy Smith 3 min beautiful 13
Fake Victim 3 min ATTN_this is your Mirror 55
Pretty girls out in force 8 min Harry Balls 10
Fix SNAP! 12 min Humor Scrutinizer Service 42
One More Useless Fusco Thread for the Road, Sam... (May '13) 19 min Gerry Sinefelt 7
Fishing Advice 20 min Joel 12
Richie Evans Reunion 1 hr Habanero Harv 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search