Excuse me

Saranac Lake, NY

#25 Nov 14, 2013
All Rome is people with min wage jobs and the other half doesnt have a job. If you cheat you have obviously not grown up and realized that you are selfish and only think about yourself! I have seen good relationships that have lastest 60 years and some the dont last a month. None of your business and if you have a problem I suggest you go right up to that person and let them know how you feel about their!!! personal situtation!! Nosey, slutty and useless women! They dont make this town look any better by living off their parents and women(s). Scumbug town!!!
moe

Utica, NY

#26 Nov 14, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for being honest. I often wonder about my ex-husband who left us for his girlfriend who was with
3/4 of the guys at work. I heard recently, that she's tired of him. I don't think he expected me to move on
without him, but I did. I just know he's got to be miserable, seeing another man living his old life. It makes
me sad, though. Not because I miss him....I don't.....but because I see my kids friends families
doing things as a FAMILY. It's just not the same anymore, all because of his selfishness.
This is quite the fabricated tale.
Judge Judy

Syracuse, NY

#27 Nov 14, 2013
moe wrote:
<quoted text> This is quite the fabricated tale.
What makes you say that? There isn't a lie in that
post. You must be a man who cheated on his wife and then left. Always trying to make yourself feel better and put the blame on someone else. Are you my ex-husband? Lol still lying and denying!
moe

Utica, NY

#29 Nov 14, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you say that? There isn't a lie in that
post. You must be a man who cheated on his wife and then left. Always trying to make yourself feel better and put the blame on someone else. Are you my ex-husband? Lol still lying and denying!
most everything wrote on here is a story. I'm actually taking the side of cheaters on here.was married to an sob for years. my husband never noticed me. cant blame most for cheating. there's always a reason. noone is innocent.take a look at urself you prolly sucked at being a spouse and now ur upset.
Judge Judy

Syracuse, NY

#30 Nov 15, 2013
moe wrote:
<quoted text> most everything wrote on here is a story. I'm actually taking the side of cheaters on here.was married to an sob for years. my husband never noticed me. cant blame most for cheating. there's always a reason. noone is innocent.take a look at urself you prolly sucked at being a spouse and now ur upset.
Too bad you have such low self esteem. I take it you were the cheater in
your marriage because he was an sob. I'm not judging you for that
Because I don't know your situation. I do, however, know my situation
and I happened to be a very loyal, attentive and honest spouse. I admit
I made mistakes but I certainly didn't deserve the deceit and Hirt he caused
my family. So don't tell me I wasn't a good spouse.
Moemoe

Springfield, NJ

#31 Nov 15, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't a good spouse. We can tell just from your whinny little post. Guys cheat for the same reason girls cheat... Not getting it at home.
Truth

Ilion, NY

#32 Nov 15, 2013
moe wrote:
<quoted text> most everything wrote on here is a story. I'm actually taking the side of cheaters on here.was married to an sob for years. my husband never noticed me. cant blame most for cheating. there's always a reason. noone is innocent.take a look at urself you prolly sucked at being a spouse and now ur upset.
You knew what you were getting when you married him! You're just bitter because you thought he would change for you. Dummy. You just told your pathetic self it was ok because you ignored your instincts and all the people who told you he was an idiot before you married him. Your fault. Justifier. Stay single.
moe

Utica, NY

#33 Nov 15, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you think yur awesome. Noone would admit they deserved to be cheated on, ive never heard anyone say that.
Truth

Troy, NY

#35 Nov 16, 2013
Kristin Jayson is a cheating b*tch! It'll come back around.
merkinsmurkin

Whitesboro, NY

#36 Nov 16, 2013
Rome is full of cheaters , Kenneth Pope is cheating on his Lil sweety with a girl at family dollar. He's wrong for it . I'm praying for him.
cheater

Conklin, NY

#38 Nov 16, 2013
Kristen s . And her man dan can't be that smart because having the neighbor watch her isn't gonna help! Lol
Funny

Troy, NY

#40 Nov 16, 2013
cheater wrote:
Kristen s . And her man dan can't be that smart because having the neighbor watch her isn't gonna help! Lol
If you have to have anyone watching your woman for you, you're not that smart.
Graveyard

Springfield, NJ

#42 Nov 17, 2013
Idiot wrote:
Jamie lee Mas---- is the biggest cheater in rome!!! She can keep her legs closed....
I have so many naked pics and videos of her doing the only thing she was good at!! She wasn't that good also. But she i good at videos and pics, many people have them. Half of rome I think?
Wow

Great Barrington, MA

#44 Nov 17, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to have anyone watching your woman for you, you're not that smart.
Anyone who has to control anyone by watching them or jumping from one person to the next acting like its normal or ok is disturbed. It never works long term. My ex gf goes from guy to guy and has a kid with every one. That's sick behavior. Now she's running again. Her brother beat the hell out of her last guy so she doesn't cause anymore embarassment but they're back together again. Behind his back and everyone else! Guess a cheating someone is better than no one at all. Denial of fact doesn't make it any less true!
ddso

Albany, NY

#45 Nov 24, 2013
Trying to control your girl not working! syracuse sweatpants 35$, white t shirt 8$, no bra 0$, your old lady giving me head when your at work texting her to come see you priceless! Jokes on you buddy!
Haha

New Paltz, NY

#46 Nov 24, 2013
ddso wrote:
Trying to control your girl not working! syracuse sweatpants 35$, white t shirt 8$, no bra 0$, your old lady giving me head when your at work texting her to come see you priceless! Jokes on you buddy!
Omg a $8 an hour shitwiper posting above!
Tooooo funny you brokey broke!
Old

Rome, NY

#50 Mar 2, 2015
Many this weekend in the bar scene. Pathetic.
Used

Rome, NY

#51 Mar 3, 2015
ddso wrote:
Jokes on YOU. You're obviously not good enough to keep, just a side piece. She's not leaving her man ,she never will. Hahaha.
Brian J

United States

#52 Mar 3, 2015
Old wrote:
Many this weekend in the bar scene. Pathetic.
Always on the prowl. So sad
Old News

Rome, NY

#53 Mar 4, 2015
Brian J wrote:
<quoted text>
Always on the prowl. So sad
Now that's old news and quite commical. Nothing changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome Black Community Center R&B Night 12 min Tyrellis 1
Filthy Panty Crotch Herpes 13 min Random Humor Fan 2
Rome Black Community Center 17 min Tyrellis 3
Tom Carney 21 min Tweettweet 8
alcoholic flag annsville 32 min taberg teah 4
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 1 hr TyRome 25
roids in rome 1 hr Go Kill Yourself 27

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance