First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sincere

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2013
I bet it was a cheater who coined the phrase. Since liar is harsh and betrayer accurate. Cheating is taking a 20 from the monopoly bank when no one is looking or sneaking a hand at someones cards. But infidelity is killing a relationship but doing so behind its back. Its more heinous than murder. Once you kill someone they no longer live but to betray is far worse because the other person must live and suffer the actions of the other forever.
Holden, MA

#2 Nov 12, 2013
sincere wrote:
I bet it was a cheater who coined the phrase. Since liar is harsh and betrayer accurate. Cheating is taking a 20 from the monopoly bank when no one is looking or sneaking a hand at someones cards. But infidelity is killing a relationship but doing so behind its back. Its more heinous than murder. Once you kill someone they no longer live but to betray is far worse because the other person must live and suffer the actions of the other forever.
And I just bet it was you who once destroyed someone else's life and relationship because you wanted what wasn't yours to take. You reap what you sew. Enjoy what you have coming to you!
wtf

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Who doesn't cheat noone can be trusted not mny ppl left that r clean
sincere

Syracuse, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2013
Actually I was the victim of the swift and silent deception. I can live with the humiliation and loss of dignity and although I refuse to vilify the "cheater" I cannot explain the hurt you experience from lies hidden under smiles.
Percentage

Rome, NY

#5 Nov 12, 2013
There is a small percentage who are victims. Look back and remember how they began the relationship. We're you married,did you or other cheat before in a previous relationship? If yes you should not be shocked.
sincere

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
True victim. And my spouse had not been unfaithful before. I was loving and kind and yet in desperate search for "what might I be missing out on in life" my spouse loved another. It wasn't until the love affair was discovered that I was even acknowledged as a person worthy of explanation. However I win In the end because as is usually the case once the honeymoon expires reality sets in. But its always too late. Trust can never be regained and so the search goes on for the unfaithful. Only to easily replace what once was quickly. This is done to avoid the mind from having to reflect and self evaluate. So choices are made out of urgency to avoid taking ownership. But the only result is the next victim has been picked. Only they are in love and the other still searching. Yet again the cheater will solidify the relationship and promise love from the lesson of the destruction they caused but in the end the cheater cheats again and leaves behind another wounded soul who was committed to a person incapable of "love"
Waltham, MA

#7 Nov 13, 2013
sincere wrote:
True victim. And my spouse had not been unfaithful before. I was loving and kind and yet in desperate search for "what might I be missing out on in life" my spouse loved another. It wasn't until the love affair was discovered that I was even acknowledged as a person worthy of explanation. However I win In the end because as is usually the case once the honeymoon expires reality sets in. But its always too late. Trust can never be regained and so the search goes on for the unfaithful. Only to easily replace what once was quickly. This is done to avoid the mind from having to reflect and self evaluate. So choices are made out of urgency to avoid taking ownership. But the only result is the next victim has been picked. Only they are in love and the other still searching. Yet again the cheater will solidify the relationship and promise love from the lesson of the destruction they caused but in the end the cheater cheats again and leaves behind another wounded soul who was committed to a person incapable of "love"
Once a cheater always a cheater! You're not special enough to make anyone change. They may change for awhile but no matter what, they do what they always do. Cheat. Faithful is a choice. Lame excuses why you chose to cheat are cop outs. If they cheat on their spouse or signifigant other it's on you.
Weather

Waltham, MA

#8 Nov 13, 2013
sincere wrote:
I cheated on my ex with a guy I thought would change for me. Lost my home my family and he's moved on while I'm alone. I realize I got what I deserve. He tried and I made excuses to this other guy to make myself feel better about betraying my marriage. I'm the idiot. This other man took everything I had and is now using other women like he did me. I hurt alot of people being selfish. Not worth it.
Cold

Watertown, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2013
The best way to get revenge is to pay someone with HIV to hook up with your ex who cheated
sincere

Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2013
If there are any children involved then you most certainly hurt people. Especially your child. You stole their future already. Its funny to hear people say children are precious and yet they still make choices that will effect their lives negatively forever without much thought at all. Imagine now Your poor young child in a torn and shredded family. Obviously your families will always be at odds and that will certainly be comforting to them on their wedding day or at the birth of their own children. Thanks mom or dad. I feel so precious.
get over yourself

Rome, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2013
he was taken when you chose him! your boring! yet young enough. you don't cook or clean and really not a good mom (says people who know you)! so put your big girl panties on and enjoy the ride your in for!
Are you for real

Waltham, MA

#12 Nov 13, 2013
Cold wrote:
The best way to get revenge is to pay someone with HIV to hook up with your ex who cheated
That's murder with intent. Stupid. No one deserves that
Dumb

Cortland, NY

#13 Nov 13, 2013
sincere wrote:
If there are any children involved then you most certainly hurt people. Especially your child. You stole their future already. Its funny to hear people say children are precious and yet they still make choices that will effect their lives negatively forever without much thought at all. Imagine now Your poor young child in a torn and shredded family. Obviously your families will always be at odds and that will certainly be comforting to them on their wedding day or at the birth of their own children. Thanks mom or dad. I feel so precious.
You think that life is full of roses and fields!! NOPE!!! Lets get realistic, there is a slim chance that because someone has a separated family means that they are forever doomed! The kids now a days have no idea what is like to not have things because these kids steal, and or get whatever they want because the parents are not allow to discpline. So lets just keep giving them everything they want. Thats why Rome and America broke, because of these teens and young parents are stupid have no idea how to parent!!! Excuses Excuses!!! Wahhhhh!
Cold

Watertown, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2013
Prove it... And either way they get what they deserve
the real story

Stroudsburg, PA

#16 Nov 13, 2013
sincere wrote:
chances are that if your spouse cheats on you its because you lost sight of yourself and didnt make attempts to keep yourself physically desirable
Laughing

Waltham, MA

#17 Nov 13, 2013
the real story wrote:
<quoted text>
chances are that if your spouse cheats on you its because you lost sight of yourself and didnt make attempts to keep yourself physically desirable
That's bs! You have a choice. You don't want to be with someone or can't keep your pants on? Grow up and get honest! Leave! You can choose not to hurt others or make a mess of things. Cowardly.
sincere

Syracuse, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bs! You have a choice. You don't want to be with someone or can't keep your pants on? Grow up and get honest! Leave! You can choose not to hurt others or make a mess of things. Cowardly.
perfectly stated. But they are cowards And soulless people. So the fallout isn't a concern since they usually devastate and destroy.....but somehow always land in the roses.
the real scoop

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Nov 13, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>..
let me be the first to say that i cheated on my wife and i absolutely regret it. not a day goes by that i do not look at myself with regret. i lost everything. take it from me fellas it is absolutely not worth it. material things dont matter but losing your wife and kids is devastating.
Judge Judy

Durhamville, NY

#22 Nov 13, 2013
the real scoop wrote:
<quoted text>
let me be the first to say that i cheated on my wife and i absolutely regret it. not a day goes by that i do not look at myself with regret. i lost everything. take it from me fellas it is absolutely not worth it. material things dont matter but losing your wife and kids is devastating.

Thanks for being honest. I often wonder about my ex-husband who left us for his girlfriend who was with
3/4 of the guys at work. I heard recently, that she's tired of him. I don't think he expected me to move on
without him, but I did. I just know he's got to be miserable, seeing another man living his old life. It makes
me sad, though. Not because I miss him....I don't.....but because I see my kids friends families
doing things as a FAMILY. It's just not the same anymore, all because of his selfishness.
Truth

Worcester, MA

#23 Nov 14, 2013
sincere wrote:
<quoted text>perfectly stated. But they are cowards And soulless people. So the fallout isn't a concern since they usually devastate and destroy.....but somehow always land in the roses.
Even roses have nasty little thorns! If you can't keep your word or a vow and those people around you encourage you and tell you, "he's miserable or "she's a bitch who's bad to them? You're part of the problem too. There's two sides to every story. Any person who is willing to give up their family and children for someone who makes things look better has a serious moral problem. If they do it to them? Your turn is coming! Trust that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Snyder Really weird & Creepy guy 49 min Tech Aid 1
Joey Brown (Fusco) 3 hr Mr MAYOR 2
Professional Help 8 hr Jason 31
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 15 hr Will 883
Police Won't Give Me Restraining Order or Order... (Dec '11) 15 hr suzie q 9
Big Daddys on James St. (Sep '14) 22 hr Stale roll baby 47
Smokers lose to the dogs Sun Mary 12
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE