Next Last
kimmy

Utica, NY

#1 May 20, 2011
Good or bad?
not a milf

Constableville, NY

#2 May 30, 2011
He's a good kid, he takes care of his own crap and he don't bother anyone.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 30, 2011
complete idiot and hes a wife beater
old friend

Oneida, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Dale is a good person. I can not picture Dale ever in a million years hitting a girl sorry.
stacey

New York, NY

#5 Jul 7, 2011
Dale is a great person takes care of his family and he has never hit a female.
dale beatty

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 10, 2011
fagitpatrol ur a f*ckin lyin homo and when i find out who u r im gonna beat ur face off so hold that down and just so this is clear u better be a man if not bring ur best man and ill show u whats up
dales not a good kid

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2011
Look up in old news paper articles couple years ago he put his ex gf holly in the hospital for 4 days he beat her so bad.
ha

Bronx, NY

#8 Aug 2, 2011
dales not a good kid wrote:
Look up in old news paper articles couple years ago he put his ex gf holly in the hospital for 4 days he beat her so bad.
Seriously haha that's funny.. Holly used to beat herself up and then cry to Dale and say "u did this to me, tell me u love me" the chick is a lunatic!! Dale used to come over after she beat herself up at first all sorts of confused cuz he wasn't sure what just happened. But after the first 5 times he jus shook it off.. What else could he do. He has always been awesome.
dales not a good kid

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2011
Ok if that's the case then why did he get in trouble for it and his name in the newspaper? Plus he says he loves his new baby momma. I've been there when he calls holly and tells her he loves her and that she don't have sex with him so holly should sleep with him.I've been there and trust me he isint the goody two shoes as everyone is making him out to be.
ha

Bronx, NY

#10 Aug 3, 2011
dales not a good kid wrote:
Ok if that's the case then why did he get in trouble for it and his name in the newspaper? Plus he says he loves his new baby momma. I've been there when he calls holly and tells her he loves her and that she don't have sex with him so holly should sleep with him.I've been there and trust me he isint the goody two shoes as everyone is making him out to be.
Never said he was goody twoshowes but I've been there when she beat herself up and of course he got in trouble she threw herself around and went to the cops saying it was him he tried to tell them what actually happen but she still pressed charges
as if

Oneida, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2011
Holly is a freaking wack job! I have been there when she beat her self up also. Dale has a great girl who gave him a son .
Really he was in the new paper funny I tried to find it and could not. Way to funny you people are. Have nothing better to do with your life than sit there and make crap up about other people. Does it make you feel better about other people because your life so sad . Grow up Dale would never hurt anyone let alone a women!
u wish

Rome, NY

#12 Aug 10, 2011
stacey wrote:
Dale is a great person takes care of his family and he has never hit a female.
how can you write this garbage stacey did you see my daughter when he would smack her around the bruises that she would lie about to cover up for this little scums ass,,
i am still looking for him and show him what a dad can do
kayla

New York, NY

#13 Aug 24, 2011
ghhju
stacey

New York, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2011
he never beat up your daughter and he never hit holly she makes shyt up all the time. she used to tell him she was pregnant just so he wouldnt leave her cheatin ass. ive known him for years he wouldnt do that. holly fked his best freind in his house. if i was him i woulda kicked her ass out the door. "literally". she is a lying scumbag. he cares about his woman and his kid. he is not a wife beater. Go fk yourself cause you will never be happy. he will. i will. they will. you wont. RIP happiness for you. sorry so sad.
Anonymous

Columbus, NE

#15 Oct 8, 2011
DALE IS THE SH!T!!! ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! he nvr hit holly i know that cause i always chilled with them and she was the nut deff not him!!! love ya (stacey and dale)!!!!
Jess

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 10, 2011
btw dale is a great person who would do anything for anyone i have been with him over a year and he never hit me he does love me and i love him we r happy together and ppl r just talking shit cuz they r jealous of what he has if u gotta problem with him then u got a problem with me so leave him the fuk alone and let him be happy or we r gonna have problems got it and thanx to everyone who is sticking up for him

Since: Oct 11

Columbus, NE

#17 Oct 11, 2011
i have only known dale for 3 and a half to for months and i cant see dale hitting any women and not to many ppl kno me and my way is if you got a problem with one of my friends or family u got a problem with me

Columbus, NE

#18 Oct 11, 2011
and in the four months that ive known dale hes family to me now hes helped me and my family out alot
jess

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Oct 16, 2011
thank u franklin for sticking up for him and we miss u guys a lot

Columbus, NE

#20 Oct 19, 2011
ur welcome tell dale to hit me up and amy said love u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still doing me and him! 2 hr Dumb broad 6
gay cruise spots in rome? (Jun '11) 3 hr sucker 28
is it ok to eat your own jizz 3 hr sucker 8
What do you think of Michelle Miner? 3 hr foxy 8
Gay men that drive Monte Carlo's at Dippin' Don... 3 hr gay guy 16
carlie tardugno 3 hr Double bla 17
mike miner bought buckys 4 hr yoman 1
HUGE EXPLOSION in taberg 5 hr state 14
Bad Contractors (Jul '13) 7 hr Cuz 36
Rome Dating