does anyone now katie lohr- waterman
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
trashy

Ithaca, NY

#147 Sep 11, 2013
wow lmao I heard theres a few from birnie bus she tagged and also heard shes slept with a few men that lived near her in the park on Kiwanis rd and some guy near her moms house but her friend that told me wouldnt name names, I can imagine who they where if its even true
Sean

Ithaca, NY

#148 Sep 13, 2013
Katie gives awesome head but i would never put it in her from what tony says she is loose
Jamie

Ithaca, NY

#150 Sep 13, 2013
I agree people talk too much shit, but Katie is not scary shes only got a big mouth nothing else she can back up.. and thats from experience she runs her mouth and thats it.. but I wish a lot of people on here would just man up and say who they are, its prolly the same person over and over just using different things to talk shit. Jealousy is a bad thing and alot of people have it.. its ridiculous.
Stokes

Berlin, CT

#151 Sep 13, 2013
Katie is sexy and funny and nice and you are not!
Eagle

Ithaca, NY

#152 Sep 13, 2013
im sexy too
fact

Holland Patent, NY

#153 Sep 14, 2013
It is the same person writing crap on here.they are just changing their name. pretty sad when they have nothing better to do then stalk people.
judge judy

Holland Patent, NY

#154 Sep 14, 2013
get a life and stay out of other people's business that you know nothing about. yes we know it is the same person,must be running out of names soon!!
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#155 Sep 14, 2013
judge judy wrote:
get a life and stay out of other people's business that you know nothing about. yes we know it is the same person,must be running out of names soon!!
you people are really slow!lmfao...truth hurt much????
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#156 Sep 14, 2013
Tony and Katie,are trailor trash it is what it is..we can't wait to read your reply to this..how could anyone argue that fact?
Lmfao

Ithaca, NY

#157 Sep 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>you people are really slow!lmfao...truth hurt much????
true,very true..
wtf

Ithaca, NY

#158 Sep 25, 2013
Katie do me a favor? Tell that fat nasty lowlife you call yours to please quit sweating me,texting me,I don't want him.....every time he's with his boss he try's getting at me...
Lauren

Ithaca, NY

#159 Sep 25, 2013
why topix this do u really think shes reading this? and if she was topix is a rumor mill if hes trying to cheat get ahold of her and show her the texts. you people are crazy, im not a fan of them people but if its true and u want him to stop tell her and show her the proof.. but im assuming u cant so hop off it.
wtf

Ithaca, NY

#160 Sep 26, 2013
Lauren wrote:
why topix this do u really think shes reading this? and if she was topix is a rumor mill if hes trying to cheat get ahold of her and show her the texts. you people are crazy, im not a fan of them people but if its true and u want him to stop tell her and show her the proof.. but im assuming u cant so hop off it.
wow she has a phone?lol,trust me if a had her num I would forward them to her..I no she lives in a trailor didn't think she could afford a phone I forgot they get free Obama phones now..
really

Holland Patent, NY

#161 Sep 26, 2013
we all know she lives in a trailor you have only told us 1,000 times!! so what. just a little warning that this is being traced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ha!! 19 min Ha!! 1
Fazio's way overpriced 1 hr Haha 13
NYS pistol permit (Jan '10) 5 hr Bl0w me 40
Is Ryan pleading guilty to bringing drugs to pr... 5 hr Slapping 3
Al Franken - Another liberal turd bites the dust 6 hr Slowyourroll 7
runnings 7 hr unprofessional 20
Christina rosado snitch (Sep '13) 9 hr STDDDDDDD 7

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance