does anyone now katie lohr- waterman
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#126 Sep 3, 2013
Rome wrote:
<quoted text>this is a public site we are all just speaking the truth,the only crime committed wus big bad tony threatening people......
call parole!
omg

Holland Patent, NY

#127 Sep 3, 2013
I am with judge judy on this why don't you back off and quit harrassing people.this web site is not for stalking people.
Well

Ithaca, NY

#128 Sep 4, 2013
Katie,and fat nasty tony are always in others business..straight up trailor trash....
Lmfao

Ithaca, NY

#129 Sep 5, 2013
Gonna Get you wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until Wednesday night and YOU get a visit.....
what happened fat tony?we waited for you we had something for you,we wish you woulda came bye!feel free to stop up anytime just don't forget your worst half,cause we got something for miss mc nasty too.......jokes on you....
word

Holland Patent, NY

#130 Sep 5, 2013
school starts today why don't you sign up and learn how to spell. also have conselors there HA Ha!
Lmfao

Ithaca, NY

#131 Sep 5, 2013
Omg why would you have the nerve to bite on someone's spelling?its counselor .just a nother point proven,retards...we hope your on the way to school for a spelling lesson......dumb dumb......ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Teach you

Brighton, MA

#132 Sep 5, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
Omg why would you have the nerve to bite on someone's spelling?its counselor .just a nother point proven,retards...we hope your on the way to school for a spelling lesson......dumb dumb......ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Are you 5 or 7? I hear your IP address has been traced and a court order for you to appear is underway....save up for your harassment charge loser.....Katie and Tony will win!!!!
Lmfao

Ithaca, NY

#133 Sep 5, 2013
Teach you wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 5 or 7? I hear your IP address has been traced and a court order for you to appear is underway....save up for your harassment charge loser.....Katie and Tony will win!!!!
will we get the court order on Wednesday?lmfao
dick

Brooklyn, NY

#135 Sep 5, 2013
They why they act in front of there kids I'm sure Ashley will end up with a belly full. She will say mommy does it so why can't I.
True

Ithaca, NY

#136 Sep 7, 2013
dick wrote:
They why they act in front of there kids I'm sure Ashley will end up with a belly full. She will say mommy does it so why can't I.
apples don't fall far from the tree...
omg

Holland Patent, NY

#137 Sep 7, 2013
Hey dick or true whoever you are,or the other hundred names you put on here. you are really a sick person I heard they are tracing you too not just by one person but a couple I hope they get your ass today.this go's to show that your apple tree was pretty ignorant.
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#138 Sep 7, 2013
omg wrote:
Hey dick or true whoever you are,or the other hundred names you put on here. you are really a sick person I heard they are tracing you too not just by one person but a couple I hope they get your ass today.this go's to show that your apple tree was pretty ignorant.
all 130 people?lmfao I Hiley doubt the police would even waist there time on a trailor trash pill popping slam pig,and a fat pos convict.....you make no sence at all..
Trash

Ithaca, NY

#139 Sep 7, 2013
Could someone please put tony,and Katie on the curb on garbage day!
omg

Holland Patent, NY

#140 Sep 7, 2013
Hey WOW learn how to spell.you are a joke.why don't you leave Katie and tony alone. sounds like you are a little jealous to me.
Lol

Ithaca, NY

#141 Sep 7, 2013
omg wrote:
Hey WOW learn how to spell.you are a joke.why don't you leave Katie and tony alone. sounds like you are a little jealous to me.omg everyone thinks they are trash,what's to be jealious of?your twisted to even think anyone could be jealious of that!they have absolutely nothing....he's on his way back to prison,she's on the way to the bar,and I gota go to my nine to five j o b....and to answer one of your other comments no need to save money is something I have.....
lol
Wow

New York, NY

#142 Sep 8, 2013
Lmfaoo
Losers

Westwood, MA

#143 Sep 8, 2013
136 comments talking s!it about a girl most people don't even know? Get a life and leave the pig alone
Lmfao

New York, NY

#144 Sep 9, 2013
Losers wrote:
136 comments talking s!it about a girl most people don't even know? Get a life and leave the pig alone
you can't be serious rite now?
Umm yea

Westwood, MA

#145 Sep 9, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>you can't be serious rite now?
actually I was being serious. No one gives a shit about a pig who had fat person surgery and looks like an 80's washup on her Facebook profile pic. Get over yourself!
Amanda

Ithaca, NY

#146 Sep 10, 2013
I think these posts are funny, but really if u people are telling the truth why are u all hiding behind fake names, be straight with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooters Opening Soon (Mar '15) 2 hr Jo Ann 29
Izzo corupt ??? 3 hr Trump Eats Babies 10
Alex at Chris' grub and pub 4 hr Trump 7
Milescheats 6 hr Alice 7
dubonnet 6 hr Lol 8
Krissykristina 6 hr Kenny 10
tere develow 7 hr Ugh 11

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance