does anyone now katie lohr- waterman

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
dr phil

Cortland, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2011
she left her husband for another man,and leaves her kids at home with her parents so she can go see this guy.i think she should let their father have them because he just goes to work and comes home home he would love to have his kids full time he is a great dad.
every one knows

Rome, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2011
every one know her thats to bad husbad is a great guy did every thing for her and kids shes dirty i heard shes with a guy name tony in rome hes all ways in jail thats to bad to reck kids live becase you cant keep legs closed
dr phil

Cortland, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2011
that is so sad,and she had weight loss surgery with her husband they did it together.she think she can get anyone but it will all back fire someday when its to late.i wish the best for her husband and kids.
wackos

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2011
you people don't know what the hell you are talking about..she left her husband because he is a lazy asshole hates the word WORK.there isn't one of you that would have lived with him even his own father said he was a miserable bastard.
He makes everyone think he is a father bull shit he doesn't even go to the ball games or any activities with his kids he don't even feed them half the time to busy spending what money he has on booze he is a lousy father. only thinks of him self and no one else.
Scum Losers

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 27, 2011
Sounds like she should get back together with her High school sweetheart Jessie Cameron. He's a loser scum piece of crap like her and they would make a super loser trailor couple!
scum losers

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 27, 2011
she is probably related to donald waterman he stinks too.
omg

Cortland, NY

#8 Aug 28, 2011
hey wackos you dont know anything i know donnie and katie for many years as for donnie he does take care of his kids and he also took care of katie .he is a great father and maybe he dont go to ball games because he has to work unlike some people the mail man dont bring is his pay check he has to work so you can get your check every month.katie will lay down for anyone and is not a great mom she fills her kids head with all kinds of shit and that is a good mother not.i will laugh my ass off when the kids end up with there father and she katie will not be getting no more welfare.
to bad

Cortland, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2011
hay wackos or should i say tony i make more money in a day than she makes in her sorry pay check and more than your ssi check and u working under table job and keep my father out of just becase u cant get reel job and the one who sucks off other people and kids even say who u yell at her witch is fine but shouldnt do in front of kids but for got u are in bread and dont know any better like i told u before u and her are made for each other just leve my kids alone and for the other dummy on here scummy loser name fits get a life
knew her

New York, NY

#10 Sep 3, 2011
I worked with her along time ago, she used to complain and cry about him alot. Saying he called in alot and she was supporting the family most of the time. I don't know if it's true. Just saying. when I was around them at same time he didn't pay much attention to her or kids much. He seemed like they were just there. Katie did seem to do alot with both kids back when. as for now, i don't know anything about either of them and thats the way I want it. They USED(big time) some people I know. Not worth knowing.
jill

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 4, 2011
I knew katie too she has a heart of gold and you are right. she did support the family. all he would do is lay on his lazy ass and steal from people.she still does everything with the kids. he does nothing. only when he wants to make it look good.he was the user and katie was afraid of what he might do if she didn't go along with him he not only mentally but also physically abused her.
I worked with her too.she has a great job now and a new life i wish her the best glad he got rid of his lazy ass.
omg

Cortland, NY

#12 Sep 6, 2011
jill you all just know katies side of the story i am a family member and i can tell you don does work and does bring in money as for her she is always been trouble as long as i have know her even as a kid.you know that she cheated on don many times and she also is always looking for something for nothing.there is always two sides to the story not just katie side people need to think before they speak
lol

Cortland, NY

#13 Sep 7, 2011
aaw poor kt i know for a fact that don worked weekends so he could be with the kids all week long and kt use people in till she doesnt need any thing then she wont anser phone tell don to say she was sleeping or sick he would come right home from work to cook dinner and spend time with kids she would come home and just sit there and do nothing and now she is with some one who cant get a job becase he has been in jail so much fo steeling but no one wants to hear that the only thing boy friend is good for is welfar and geting ssi check and her selling her pain meds but thats ok right jill
jill

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 8, 2011
what a laugh How much don paying you to say all of this!! just remember he won't pay up
omg

Cortland, NY

#15 Sep 8, 2011
sorry to say he is not paying me anything its all the truth.katie lohr is nothing but a cheater.thats all she did was trying to sleep with how ever she could move on and leave him alone he is happy.and katie thinks she is something trying to turn his family agents him that is a joke she takes her bf to Maryanns house and colleens and then invites them to different things lmao.katie is just trying to see what she can get out of them so funny just keep trying to kiss ass katie you are a joke and always remember family is family and it will never be broken
well people

Cortland, NY

#17 Sep 8, 2011
i know for a fact don did and does more with kids than her scummy azz did or does with kids every time i would call don he had one or bouth kids with him and money she never paid any thing just blowed it and then would go crying to every one that don didnt have any after she spent it all to make him look like the bad one poor kt she needs to get a life and leve him a lone he is doing very well for him self and is with some one that treats him very good not like she did so jill get a job and get off his case when u dont even have the balls to say how u are
well people

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 11, 2011
you are such a joke. I have a job do you????? Or is it your job to trash other people and lie? grow up
Bean

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Sep 15, 2011
Lol u people r too funny bet most of this is don startin shit as usual Katie is a good mother and takes care of her kids she DOES NOT talk bad about Don to the kids she is a great person and Don is a hater why don't he play with his new girl and leave her alone ohhhhh yeah it's cause he still wants her he's the thief not her shut up and mind ur own postin shit on the Internet under fake names pussies
yup

Cortland, NY

#20 Sep 15, 2011
hey bean put ur name up or shut up,and it is not don starting this it is katie and i dont think people are saying that she dont take care of her kids but don is also a great dad.ii know that don is not a hater.what is sad is that in the end who gets hurt the kids its not katie or don so people need to stay out of this and let them deal with it and move on and start over.i know that don is happy and im sure he hopes for the same for katie
Bean

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Sep 15, 2011
Bean is my name stupid and I'll put up name the time and the place my first name is Jennifer who r u ohhh wait to pussy to put ur name up though and that is my family too so I have every right stupid trouble makers post under fake names talkin smack they know nothing about drama queens
well this is don

Cortland, NY

#23 Sep 16, 2011
well bean or who ever jennifer im no hater and i dont care what u think or any one i wouldnt take her back for any thing and im no thief so get your stroy right so u no so much come over and i will tell u to get bent just like i would any buddy i really dont care who likes me or the way i live my life so go f your self scum bag you must be in bread like her boy friend loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) 1 hr Rafe Hollister 329
fusco water meters 11 hr BANANANANANA 1
Mountain bikes 18 hr roman 8
Erie Canal Wed 2bad4u 4
Who is hiring? Wed YoYo 9
NYS Child support thieves Tue Lela 90
Trash Pick Up May 24 just wondering 3
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]