First Prev
of 7
Next Last
street justice

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 12, 2010
i think is great when the school yard bully get beat up! how about that one bully who is in need? this is your bully expose'...enjoy!
One down

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Danny hernandez....oooppps
whatever

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2010
Bully's are bad
yupper

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2010
one down hahhaaa ur a punk u think u fuuny p_ssy boy danny prolly beat ur f_cking @ss or took all ur money from ur face..now u think u can talk hard haha please
agree

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
Danny was a bully. an evil guy. he didnt deserve to die like that ..but he was a ticking time bomb
one down

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2010
danny was a fake tuff guy just like steve! it was all a show. you live by the knife you die by the knife. to bad he isnt here to tell you that he got smashed when he was up-north. imm sure you know he was pulling p.c. moves.
yeaa boy

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jan 14, 2010
yea right danny ran around for years smacking around lil b!tches like you and takeing there money easy.dont b mad csause u wernt man enuff to take care of it urself
Joe

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 14, 2010
Mark Dukette until he picked a fight with someone that had a gun. You know the rest.
One down

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jan 14, 2010
yeaa boy wrote:
yea right danny ran around for years smacking around lil b!tches like you and takeing there money easy.dont b mad csause u wernt man enuff to take care of it urself
I don't know why you are dick riding. Like you said little bitches. Fake ass crip hahahahahaha
yeaa boy

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 15, 2010
im not dick rideing but the only reasin your saying that is because hes not hear to beat ur ass GROW SOME BALLS B!TCH....and i dont care bout to crip shit y dont u go say that to freddy he might beat ur ass
he got his

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jan 15, 2010
Joe wrote:
Mark Dukette until he picked a fight with someone that had a gun. You know the rest.
he thought he had the upper hand because he was alot bigger its a shame that a crackhead had to die
Ale houser

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 15, 2010
JJ calandra
Storm

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jan 16, 2010
JJ calandra IS a tuff boy. he hangs out in the same crowd that i do and ive this italian stallion drop men much bigger than him.. ask paul schmalz the f***ing rat that he is about gettn beat down. and he was just the appetizer
One time

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jan 16, 2010
I seen jj get beat down by some kid I didn't even know. I wonder where he went. It was new years eve 04 or 05 maybe. Iwatched the whole fight (which was a quick one!). I don't know what he did to that kid but he messed up that time. God bless that man
Tony Soprano

Fayetteville, NY

#18 Jan 16, 2010
yeaa boy wrote:
im not dick rideing but the only reasin your saying that is because hes not hear to beat ur ass GROW SOME BALLS B!TCH....and i dont care bout to crip shit y dont u go say that to freddy he might beat ur ass
hahaha Danny Hernandez...hate to talk about the dead but society is alot better off without that idiot, and that goes for Judson Wadkins aka Snowflake, too. Both scum bag drug dealers. If they didnt get killed sooner or later they would have ended up killing somebody. O WELL THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THOSE TWO !!!!
Frosted flake

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jan 17, 2010
Tony Soprano wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha Danny Hernandez...hate to talk about the dead but society is alot better off without that idiot, and that goes for Judson Wadkins aka Snowflake, too. Both scum bag drug dealers. If they didnt get killed sooner or later they would have ended up killing somebody. O WELL THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THOSE TWO !!!!
He was such a gangster he shot into a crowd and hit air. Rain gutters around Rome were in fear for their safety and well bieng
yeaa boy

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jan 17, 2010
you guys got a lot of ball talking about a dead person REAL MEN HAHAA RIGHT
Tony Soprano

Fayetteville, NY

#21 Jan 17, 2010
yeaa boy wrote:
you guys got a lot of ball talking about a dead person REAL MEN HAHAA RIGHT
And you must be a real piece of garbage if your gonna actually stick up for that low life. Why do you think Danny left New York City? Because he was a little bitch and couldnt survive down there so he decided to try and come up here and be a tough guy. HaHa look where it got him dead in the Dennys parking lot along with his wanna be gansta friend "Flake".
Flickety Flackety Flake

Ithaca, NY

#22 Jan 17, 2010
Judson Watkins
yeaa boy

Syracuse, NY

#24 Jan 19, 2010
u are a punk b!tch thats it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am not gay but $20 is $20 2 hr Sylvan Beach 13
Infection (Jun '12) 2 hr Sylvan Beach 48
Turning Stone Nasty Women 2 hr Sylvan Beach 7
Samantha Dominie (Jan '17) 3 hr BendoverHomo 9
News Rome company that runs the rides at area field ... 3 hr upchuck 4
" Coach" Mike HUNTZINGER (Jan '14) 5 hr Scumbag 26
Kotary Construction 8 hr Dave B 8
Dippin 14 hr Dave 27

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages