Stfu Tracy Smith
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
annoying

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2014
Ever have one of those annoying facebook friends u just dont delete even though you should. Tracy is the most ridiculous attention seeking females on mine and i wonder if she realizes how dumb she looks. Nobody is scared of you or wants to read your drama self righteous bullshit except the men that wanna do you or already have. Get a blog or something.
my god

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2014
leave her alone
my god

Lake Placid, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2014
she is a nice girl get a life people
I think

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Shes pretty hot........
Curious

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2014
annoying wrote:
Ever have one of those annoying facebook friends u just dont delete even though you should. Tracy is the most ridiculous attention seeking females on mine and i wonder if she realizes how dumb she looks. Nobody is scared of you or wants to read your drama self righteous bullshit except the men that wanna do you or already have. Get a blog or something.
So then delete her, dumbass! I think she's pretty hot so maybe you're just jealous of her. Hey, let's go on Topix and start an anonomous thread about someone who's on your fb and instead of deleting her like an adult you can act like a little insecure unwiped asshole, and start bashing them! Awesome idea!
annoying

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jul 8, 2014
Id rather talk shit on here and act like a child. Of course im hating on her she says that at least once a day on facebook too. Shes such a victim lol
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 8, 2014
what did she do?
hot

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jul 8, 2014
annoying wrote:
Id rather talk shit on here and act like a child. Of course im hating on her she says that at least once a day on facebook too. Shes such a victim lol
She won't feel like a victim after spending a couple hours with me.
curious

Albany, NY

#11 Jul 9, 2014
Isn't she dating some Ryan did?
Suzy Q

Estero, FL

#12 Jul 9, 2014
She'll do what she wants.
You think you know

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2014
Trailer trash hoe.. Always has been always will be.. Lies about everything.. Acts like she's mentally stable but never will be
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2014
sex in the stable when she is able
beautiful

Lake Placid, NY

#15 Jul 13, 2014
leave tracy alone she is pretty you all are haters. who cares who she sleeps with. must bother you bad. its her life so mind your own dam business.tracy is great person and she is very stable and has a job. you got a problem with her give me your name and we can meet. ill settle your ass!!!!!!!!!
beautiful

Lake Placid, NY

#16 Jul 13, 2014
i have known tracy for years. and i love her and her family. leave her alone. she dont bother nobody. so lets come on here and trash her. get a real hobby you dam losers. and your a friend on fb and talkin trash about her what a bitch! if you were my friend and i found out who you were you wouldnt have a face.
beautiful

Lake Placid, NY

#17 Jul 13, 2014
you are jelous of her. you cant lie about it it shows on here. what did your man dump you for her lol oh well if he did. hater!!!!!!!!!! lol. i got her back so if you want talk crap go through me i dare you!!!!!!!!!! cuz when u find who i am you will crap yourself.
beautiful

Lake Placid, NY

#18 Jul 13, 2014
get a life!!!!!!!!!! lmao
Attractive

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2014
don't know her personally but have seen her here and there. I think she's pretty damn good looking. If I wasn't involved I'd be after that.

People are just jealous
Harry Balls

Cantonment, FL

#20 Jul 14, 2014
Humped it & dumped it.

She talks too much. Every time she opened that yap of hers, well... do you have any idea how fast I can slap my meat into a mouth like that that's about to erupt with a long, jabbery line of gibberish & bullshit?

PRETTY damned quick, let me tell yah.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2014
no more dummies for mayor
freebie the bean

Tully, NY

#22 Jul 14, 2014
Does she have a hot bod? Hows her cans/ Where does she hang out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy 1 hr Youreright 38
Giant reptilians exist 1 hr Dominick 8
Louis Demarco 3 hr Gmen 12
rob coffin (Oct '12) 3 hr Strapped 5
shamrock real estate is terrible to rent from. (May '12) 5 hr Renter 19
thief 5 hr fame 1
Shane Miller 7 hr Lol 1
Overdose 7 hr Baddabing 85
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 11 hr What 21

Rome Jobs