amanda schmidtka
kyron

Hamilton, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2012
is it true she met some parolee and moved him in with her and the kids.
wise

Maxton, NC

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Its ture
red

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Amanda arrested for drugs where was yr kids at when yr out selling drugs w:%$e. 300.00 fine wow sounds like snitching mode to me.
pink lips

Oneida, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2013
i heard she was with another guy hes no angel but definately an upgrade from that raf scumbag but she screwed that up and is with raf again dont no whats wrong wit that girl
river st

Ithaca, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Amanda is a dirty pig who uses people she tries to sell drugs but always. owes $$ than screws the people to take care of her dope bill or snitch on them so she doesn't have to pay she us a terrible mother and a disgusting person. her and that scumbag raff belong together
aquantaince

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Who ever posted this is just trying to start trouble for her...shes come along way..she doesnt do drugs anymore never did dope she is a good mom and definatly not a snitch..and shes never f/cked anyone out of money..u guys used her if anything..now stay the f/ck out of her business as shes not all up in yours..love you chicka..dont let this shit bring you down..you are looking great and got the trash out of your life..keep up the hard work!!
Truth be told

Clinton, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2013
U don't know her.. Everything u ^ just posted isn't true.. 1 Raf is going around saying the she's pregnant with his kid..2 yes she was arrested and got out of it like nothing 3 As far as her doing drugs She did them 4 ask her about the old men that she used...5 Most of the time her kids were with there father and his family on river st... She still sees Raf on the low and that's why he saying it's his kid that's she's having......
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
U don't know her.. Everything u ^ just posted isn't true.. 1 Raf is going around saying the she's pregnant with his kid..2 yes she was arrested and got out of it like nothing 3 As far as her doing drugs She did them 4 ask her about the old men that she used...5 Most of the time her kids were with there father and his family on river st... She still sees Raf on the low and that's why he saying it's his kid that's she's having......
sounds like someone needs a life!wtf,and you care why??????????myob....
close friend

Albany, NY

#10 Nov 28, 2013
U Listen u peoples need to mind ur business to the one speakin on behalf of her. Know her like me and i appreciate u stickin up for her she is a good person eho has made some bad decsions she is a good mother other people have dragged her down annnd just needs a little derection give her some time to get herself straight and i gaurentee you eill see her like her friend see
amanda

Paterson, NJ

#11 Nov 29, 2013
This is amanda..I can care less what people think of me or half to say about me but yes I was out there fucking up for awhile..but as of now I stopped all the bullshit..I haven't and never will be a snitch..I did get in a lil trouble and I'm paying for that..I'm not bad mother..I stay home with my kids and make sure they have the things they need and they are happy..I never partied in front of my kids..and they don't know anything about shit like that..so for you people who want to run ur mouths u can kiss my ass..and for the people who think they are defending me or giving me a good word on here please stop..I know who is on here talking shit..it wasn't hard to figure it out as certain things were said..so to you leave my name out of ur mouth cause you were not a good influence on me either!!
TonyD Stuffed Bear Mascot

Cantonment, FL

#12 Nov 29, 2013
you hump plushies?
amanda wrote:
This is amanda..I can care less what people think of me or half to say about me but yes I was out there fucking up for awhile..but as of now I stopped all the bullshit..I haven't and never will be a snitch..I did get in a lil trouble and I'm paying for that..I'm not bad mother..I stay home with my kids and make sure they have the things they need and they are happy..I never partied in front of my kids..and they don't know anything about shit like that..so for you people who want to run ur mouths u can kiss my ass..and for the people who think they are defending me or giving me a good word on here please stop..I know who is on here talking shit..it wasn't hard to figure it out as certain things were said..so to you leave my name out of ur mouth cause you were not a good influence on me either!!
i wanna be a stuffed animal on your bed baby

tuff grrllzzz do it for me
haaaaaa
ninja

Ithaca, NY

#13 Dec 4, 2013
Straight up rat and now she and raf are working togther beware until the 18th when raf is suppose to go to jail. She knows she has a sealed indictment cause her buddy jeff race told her so watch out drug dealers if raf don't get u she will
amanda

Washington, DC

#14 Dec 5, 2013
Say that shit to my face..you know where I live..I've never told on anyone in my life and wouldn't..unlike you..scared to do a little time..ill take my time and run with it and I have no reason to be a rat..you stupid mother fucke'..you know where I ilive..and u can ask people they never went to jail because of me so fuck off with ur bs and take care of your kids instead of running aroung sucking dick to get high..
ninja

Ithaca, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2013
not yet but you and yourscumbag man are trying to set people up so you dont get charged u can fool these people but not me
amanda

Washington, DC

#17 Dec 5, 2013
ninja wrote:
not yet but you and yourscumbag man are trying to set people up so you dont get charged u can fool these people but not me
your the scumbag..get alife and stop worrying about mine..how the fuck can I try to set someone up when I don't even do shit anymore u fu^ckin moron..and again I would never do that..mabe your the fu~kin snitch..u bum a$$ dirtball..too scared to say that shit to mine or his face cause I know u know where I live and my phone number so stop running your mouth on here and be a man say shit to my face cause I know who you are..ill see you somewhere eventually and you will not be happy::can't wait:)
Demon Dawg

Cantonment, FL

#18 Dec 5, 2013
I'll hump your leg for a dog biscuit.
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>your the scumbag..get alife and stop worrying about mine..how the fuck can I try to set someone up when I don't even do shit anymore u fu^ckin moron..and again I would never do that..mabe your the fu~kin snitch..u bum a$$ dirtball..too scared to say that shit to mine or his face cause I know u know where I live and my phone number so stop running your mouth on here and be a man say shit to my face cause I know who you are..ill see you somewhere eventually and you will not be happy::can't wait:)
Go get 'em, girl. ha ha haaa
ninja

Ithaca, NY

#19 Dec 6, 2013
Not scared u at all wit your lil skinny a&& as for yo man he be beatin on women but my man won't let that happen so u think u no me amd where I'm at than bring it.pig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunoco armed robbery 1 hr Domnick 12
new wic builiding on corner of madison st and w... 2 hr Domnick 4
ashley paul prego again 4 hr Someone finally s... 2
Tyler Sharron 7 hr Cant stand u or u... 10
Dominick N. 8 hr whitewater 49
Know you history 10 hr birnie 5
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 11 hr Fggts 19

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance