Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated May 4, 2014
Brian M

Rome, NY

#1 May 2, 2014
Who does this guy think he is? "Over regulation" is keeping Rome in the dumps. Too much power for one person who is clearly unsupervised.
hahaha

Danielson, CT

#2 May 3, 2014
They walk around with badges thinking they are cops. In real cities they look like construction contractors. There is no need for this "cop image". They will walk in on a robbery one day and get shot. They aren't to bright. Lose the badges and cop cars. If you don't have the authority to back it up, don't play cop. Commonsense.....
No moe codes

Canastota, NY

#3 May 4, 2014
What would these people do with Hillary Clinton's bloodied panties and used feminine product? Codes should be ensuring that this stuff is disposed of safely!
Rome

Rome, NY

#4 May 4, 2014
How does he have time to walk around when he's working on plans for his side job!
leach

Rome, NY

#5 May 4, 2014
Rome wrote:
How does he have time to walk around when he's working on plans for his side job!
If the door is closed he's working on 'his' job. 80 thou a year plus time for 'his' work, whata country! And he's union!
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#6 May 4, 2014
FIRE CODES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roanne Destito for mayor 1 hr Plus Size 10
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 2 hr Justwondering 867
is it ok to eat your own jizz 2 hr phil 1
beat by the meat 2 hr Ward 1 12
What is going on with my panties 3 hr Tom 4
patrick rd 3 hr chad 5
bilodeau brothers 3 hr august west 1
Naked Wrestling With My Sister (Dec '10) 10 hr WOW 166
•••
•••