First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 28, 2013
Oh and I didn't get out of work until 8pm so it was after 9pm when I finished. lol
saltynuts

Tully, NY

#24 Jul 28, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>That is a great idea. Then all the lawns look the same. The problem is that the neighbors don't work the same hours. How did they work that out? I really like the idea though. Friday night I mowed my lawn then turned around and mowed the front of two of my neighbors. I wanted them all to look good for the parade and they didn't seem to give a crap. Really it is just common sense to make your yard look good before a big event like that. Some people just don't care.
This is AMERICA! They DON'T have to cut there lawn if they don't want to! Who are YOU* to tell them!!!!!!Do us all a favor...MOVE!
saltynuts

Tully, NY

#25 Jul 28, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
Oh and I didn't get out of work until 8pm so it was after 9pm when I finished. lol
AHOLES likke you should be put in jail!what a looser you are!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Jul 28, 2013
saltynuts wrote:
<quoted text>This is AMERICA! They DON'T have to cut there lawn if they don't want to! Who are YOU* to tell them!!!!!!Do us all a favor...MOVE!
Yes this is America. That's why trolls like you are allowed to exist. They do have to cut their lawn or have someone do it for them. This IS a LAW. Codes will eventually fine them for it. So suck my right one and make my left one jealous!
Ellipses

Rome, NY

#27 Jul 28, 2013
yep codes demands ur lawn be cut or they'll cut it for u and send u the bill. you'll get a few notices first. I don't remember anyone on base cutting their lawns on the same day, I do remember a base official that would use a yard stick to ensure lawns were under the allowed growth.
brown eyed bitch

New York, NY

#30 Jul 28, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes this is America. That's why trolls like you are allowed to exist. They do have to cut their lawn or have someone do it for them. This IS a LAW. Codes will eventually fine them for it. So suck my right one and make my left one jealous!
YOU are right! Obviously Saltynuts doesn't own property or he would have known that. Codes will warn you then mow the lawn and send you a bill for doing it, all because you're a slob. Saltynuts has issues and after reading a few of his rants has nothing credible to say, talking from his anus that's why he's Saltynuts!
NOSTRILS

Rome, NY

#33 Jul 30, 2013
Rome sucks
Unwanted alarm clock

Watertown, NY

#34 Jul 30, 2013
Some neighbors just have no consideration for others. Mine like to scream and shout (basically right in front of my window) while their siblings are waiting for their summer school bus. Sucks to have be woken with that on your day off! We'll see if it gets better when summer school is over, but somehow I doubt it.
brown eyed bitch

New York, NY

#35 Jul 30, 2013
Buy a horn and blow it every time they holler, that's just ignorant. People like that belong in the country so the nearest neighbors don't have to listen to their big mouths. If they had more control over their kids and took away the cells and i-pods they wouldn't be in summer school My kids never went even once gotta lay down rules. Everybody is afraid to do it now-a days for some reason. I say bring back the strap and ruler haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
national topless day august 21 39 min ricku 2
rome forum hiding posts and topics. 52 min tidasf10 4
NYS Child support thieves 1 hr tidasf10 91
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) 1 hr tidasf10 331
Erie Canal 2 hr 2bad 4 YOU 6
Mountain bikes 4 hr Mrserious 7
Who is hiring? 4 hr YoYo 9
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE