First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fan

Watertown, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2013
ookay so my neighbor decides to mow his lawn abt ten minutes ago...wtf!!! it nine!! is common consideration thing of the past?
Charlie C

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2013
you should go over and douse his dog with gasoline and then set him on fire. that'll teach him. average response time for RPD is 20 min. so take your time, enjoy the smell of roasting dog hair. brings me back.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Some people work alot. If he didn't mow his lawn you would probably complain about that. I have come home and started mine at 8:30 before and didn't finish until after 9pm. The noise laws are after 10pm. Stop complaining about such trivial things. Life can throw so much worse your way.
RELIGIOUS

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 20, 2013
fan ? move to a better location
fan

Watertown, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2013
I know..i was just trying to go to bed is all

Location hidden

#6 Jul 21, 2013
I remember the first midnight shift job I had. Seemed like every morning there was either jack hammering the road or hammering every freaking day. lol I used to get so mad.
scrooge

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2013
neighbors in rome are mostly wellies!
Charlie C

Rome, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2013
worthless? u should kill them. use a dull knife, it will make u feel so good.
RegularCrewChief

New York, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Oh, quit your damned whining.

Did you bother to speak with this neighbor before you jumped on Topix to squeal and whine like a drooling toddler?
why

New York, NY

#11 Jul 23, 2013
why would you complain about 9pm? I complain if its before 9am when people are trying to sleep in on their days off. If you go to bed at 9pm your lazy, only lazy people go to bed early. Yeah I know I just spun some people's world upside down with that remark. Get a life

Since: Jul 13

Kathmandu, Nepal

#12 Jul 23, 2013
i hate my neighbors.
Big deal

Rome, NY

#13 Jul 24, 2013
You act like its 2am. So what, maybe he works all day, has his children's activities to bring them to. Obviously I am sure if he could mow earlier he would. You obviously don't have much to do if that's what your worrying about and peeking through your window looking at. People complain about everything. Now go rant how its sunny out .
ITS HOT OUTSIDE

Cortland, NY

#14 Jul 24, 2013
It isn't even safe to mow during the day anyway, give the guy a break ffs
nostrils

Rome, NY

#15 Jul 27, 2013
big deal is a crazy
Hmmm

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2013
Where is this neighbor?
brown eyed bitch

New York, NY

#17 Jul 27, 2013
I love my neighbors! The keep their yards clean take their trash cans back after the city picks up the garbage, Keep their lawns mowed, wave and say hello without getting up in your business, are quiet and don't allow their dogs to shit on my lawn. What more can I ask for and I don't live in a richy rich neighborhood either. Its respectable and I can only hope that God Forbid one of them dies their kids don't sell out or rent out to scum bags that throw trash, let their lawns grow to attract mosquitoes and yell and swear the "F" bomb at their kids all day like they do on River Street and on Parry Street- I know people who been robbed more then 3 times in a year on those streets-unfortunate!!
NOSTRILS

Rome, NY

#18 Jul 27, 2013
fusco will bring all wellies in
Scoop

Gresham, OR

#19 Jul 27, 2013
Must be one of the Crescent Drive crew. Not speaking about everyone but 80 percent of the South Crescent crew have nothing better to do but stand out front and talk about people who never bother anyone. A bunch of backstabbing dopes. Go on with your fake lives. We know you have skeletons. To the Queen Bee, pot is bad, say no to drugs.
justme

New York, NY

#20 Jul 27, 2013
I was told the people in my neighbor hood back in the 50 or 60's all mowed the lawn on the same day of the week during certain hours. The homes were sold to military people

Location hidden

#22 Jul 28, 2013
justme wrote:
I was told the people in my neighbor hood back in the 50 or 60's all mowed the lawn on the same day of the week during certain hours. The homes were sold to military people
That is a great idea. Then all the lawns look the same. The problem is that the neighbors don't work the same hours. How did they work that out? I really like the idea though. Friday night I mowed my lawn then turned around and mowed the front of two of my neighbors. I wanted them all to look good for the parade and they didn't seem to give a crap. Really it is just common sense to make your yard look good before a big event like that. Some people just don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alan Bole 1 hr Lol 2
Kevin the tool 1 hr jiggy 3
Jason Paul wins Joe Fusco Public Safety Award 1 hr in the know 29
who is the biggest male dog in rome 3 hr Brian johnson 20
Girls that are easy to get with in Rome 4 hr Move on 17
whats your best sex postion and why? 4 hr Move on 10
twizted inc 6 hr bad teacher 15

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at December 25 at 1:47PM EST

Rome Dating
Find my Match