chris demorrow
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeremy

Utica, NY

#22 Oct 31, 2011
WELL AS YOU KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY OF SCUMBAGS THAT LIVE IN ROME,THE BEST PEOPLE LIVE IN NORTH ROME OR ON LAKE DELTA. THE INNER CITY IS TOTALLY WELFARE. A NIGHTMARE, TO SAY THE LEAST.
Chris DeMorrow

South Bend, IN

#23 Jul 15, 2013
hisbitch wrote:
who knows chris demorrow?
I am chris DeMorrow but I am in NO WAy connected to who ever you are talking about
KING

Utica, NY

#24 Jul 15, 2013
Jeremy is so right on!
the cleaner

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Jeremy back in 80 and 90 all your hot looking girls from north Rome use to come down to south Rome because you boys could not get beer .they said
you could not take care of them smass Jeremy %
Lyra

Lansing, MI

#26 Sep 9, 2013
I knew Mr.deMorrow he was an amazing teacher! He helped me so much throughout my middle school experience and was like a father figure to me! I do not believe the accusations that are brought against him and I FIRMLY beleive in his innocence. I pray for him every day. I hope that he is okay and I hope that one day I get to see him again....:'(
ler

Chatham, NY

#27 May 17, 2014
He's a good futher.
Bull crap

Camden, NY

#28 Jun 10, 2014
Ok so just to tell you all chris demorrow is my father and he is not a scumbag he showers 2-3 times a day do u think scums would take showers nah so what about stop talking crap about him Ty
this bitch

Rome, NY

#29 Apr 11, 2015
[QUOTE who="bullsh;t"]Oh yes Chris is a woman beater!!!!!!! A complete scumbag![/QUOTE]
Sorry to tell ya he's not a ducking scuba so get it straight don't run your mouth
this bitch

Rome, NY

#30 Apr 11, 2015
[QUOTE who="bullsh;t"]<q uoted text>
Who cares if he showers everyday! He is still a scumbag women beater! Also a horrible father![/QUOTE]
Really because he is my father and is a good father yeah he does shit wrong but no everybody is perfect
indio

United States

#31 Sep 27, 2015
Christopher Demorrow, 29, of Rome previously entered a plea of guilty to Assault in the Second Degree. Demorrow was sentenced to Time Served in Oneida County Jail with 5 years of Probation and an Order of Protection. He beats up girls. He's on facbook searching for the newest victim. He best not come near mine n my friends. I am not the one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Sharron 2 hr Cant stand u or u... 10
Dominick N. 3 hr whitewater 49
Know you history 5 hr birnie 5
new wic builiding on corner of madison st and w... 5 hr frankcor 3
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 6 hr Fggts 19
Sunoco armed robbery 6 hr Dafuq 11
Voegler 7 hr Boss 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance