200 canal street
Move Out

Cohoes, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Tribe of welfare leeches who booze it up, yell and scream till all hours of the night and let their kids run wild. Shut the f&$k up and move away!
fyi

Syracuse, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Move Out wrote:
Tribe of welfare leeches who booze it up, yell and scream till all hours of the night and let their kids run wild. Shut the f&$k up and move away!
Its funny how landlords dont care who they rent to as long as they get state money directly in their hand and they live in nice neighbor hoods on the other side of town.They dont care how this affects the people who already live there and its not in their area and dont have to deal with the crap!
not for nothing

Clinton, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2013
Not for nothing but no one else will move to that street. It has had a bad rap for as long as I can remember. I get nervous even driving down that street.
fyi

Syracuse, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2013
not for nothing wrote:
Not for nothing but no one else will move to that street. It has had a bad rap for as long as I can remember. I get nervous even driving down that street.
Its not the street its the people that live near it.The first two blocks have been pretty good-after that well... and also most of the streets behind it also. This is south Rome.Drive safe.
fyi

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
And just when you think it cant get any worse it continues to get worse!
Dont put up with it

New Hartford, NY

#6 Sep 13, 2013
There is a # for social services,child abuse,police. Call on them when you need to. People are scummy and disrespectful. They have to learn they can't act stupid 24/7.
Dont put up with it

New Hartford, NY

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Forgot to add did you read the paper the other night? That house had 50+ police calls on it so now they evicted the tenants in it think its going to get demolished. They should do that to all the scumbags in this city too.
fyi

Syracuse, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Dont put up with it wrote:
Forgot to add did you read the paper the other night? That house had 50+ police calls on it so now they evicted the tenants in it think its going to get demolished. They should do that to all the scumbags in this city too.
Ill believe it when i see it,but thanks.
Just sad

Syracuse, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2013
There is a # for social services,child abuse,police. Call on them when you need to. People are scummy and disrespectful. They have to learn they can't act stupid 24/7.
I dont like the things that go on but i try to mind my own bussiness-live and let live.So what ever happens its on them for bringing it and anyone else who desides to make calls.There are some people no matter what you do they will never learn.
More Drama

Hatfield, MA

#10 Sep 19, 2013
Police there again, yelling screaming does it ever end? Don't these people ever get tired? WTF ! Move already!
Un F real

Syracuse, NY

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Its un believable what people get away with and the inocent have to suffer.Our laws are so screwed up.No wonder they keep repeating the same crap when all they get is a slap on the hand when they go to court over and over.It BS and they wonder why our kids grow up all messed up.Its time the laws change to protect those that cant speak for them selves.Its also Bs when people put on a nice act till they are behind close doors.Its also sad when those that are suppose to protect their young dont and stick up for the criminals instead.They have more rights then the victims.Until the laws change this stuff will just keep happening generation after generation.Wake the F up people!!!! Sick!!!!!
Bill

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 27, 2013
Who lives there
lol

Syracuse, NY

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Bill wrote:
Who lives there
Pick a name-they probably live there lol
Lotts of luck

Syracuse, NY

#14 Oct 2, 2013
Its a total joke!!!All those people have been there multiple times in their 2 months living there including animal control and nothing happens.A slap on the hands.Everyone sees it and forced to deal with it and still nothing is done.Then they wonder why people dont get involved cause they know nothing will happen any way and people like that know all the ins and outs of covering their butts and getting away with everything under the sun.So best to close your eyes cause no one cares.The kids will suffer,the animals suffer and still no one cares.So good luck thinking anyone will go there and do their jobs cause they dont care either.
cps

Lowville, NY

#15 Oct 4, 2013
call..........complain video it help the children everyone deserves a chance no kid should suffer that abuse keep calling
Home owner

Lexington Park, MD

#16 Oct 9, 2013
KEEP TRYING ... We cleaned up Turin Street and it only took nine years ;-)
God Bless and watch over

Syracuse, NY

#17 Oct 12, 2013
cps wrote:
call..........complain video it help the children everyone deserves a chance no kid should suffer that abuse keep calling
True but most things are done behind closed doors and hard to prove until something bad happens.Its sad because these things continue to happen generation after generation and if the law wont do anything,what else is there-prayer in hopes some ones sees and acts.Or maybe our laws should be changed so the victims are protected and not the criminals who seem to have more rights then victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Townsend - VERDICT IS IN 6 hr Truth hurts 2
Crack head frank DeCarlo 6 hr ellis 9
Ron Townsend vs Stephanie Maskell alleged haras... 6 hr Justice was served 38
Steven euson 7 hr The gunner 2
How racist are the people in Rome agains blacks... 7 hr General Lee 24
Dave Pallas Jr??? 8 hr Lmao 2
Who's that kids father? 8 hr Chico 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages