Rome Superintendent of Schools

Rome Superintendent of Schools

Posted in the Rome Forum

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2014
I CAN'T believe the voters gave this Goofball a raise! Look at these Dumb A** kids coming out of the Rome School District! Bunch of idiots. The parents of these brats should be ashamed, should have drowned them in a plastic bag upon birth.
Oh Baby

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2014
mama june wrote:
I CAN'T believe the voters gave this Goofball a raise! Look at these Dumb A** kids coming out of the Rome School District! Bunch of idiots. The parents of these brats should be ashamed, should have drowned them in a plastic bag upon birth.
You go mama but I don't believe the voters wanted it. Try the board and especially the ones whoes last vote was payback for not getting re-elected.
Mama LOOSER

Geneva, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2014
mama june wrote:
well you IDIOT! Maybe its the LOOSER TEACHERS that care MORE about the pay than the KIDS!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2014
Mama LOOSER wrote:
<quoted text>well you IDIOT! Maybe its the LOOSER TEACHERS that care MORE about the pay than the KIDS!
Maybe it's the Superintendent that makes the crucial decision you dumb a**. And your own kid's are dumb too.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#5 Jun 26, 2014
fire the super

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Townsend - VERDICT IS IN 8 min Touchy Townsend 175
Baseball 22 min Ripken 1
the orlando shooting 30 min Cane 17
methadone clinic 5 hr Right Right 3
Rome School District - Turning Stone 6 hr what 21
Lee valley trailer park 11 hr Valley 4
Hispanic food truck 14 hr This 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance