Rome Superintendent of Schools

Posted in the Rome Forum

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2014
I CAN'T believe the voters gave this Goofball a raise! Look at these Dumb A** kids coming out of the Rome School District! Bunch of idiots. The parents of these brats should be ashamed, should have drowned them in a plastic bag upon birth.
Oh Baby

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2014
mama june wrote:
I CAN'T believe the voters gave this Goofball a raise! Look at these Dumb A** kids coming out of the Rome School District! Bunch of idiots. The parents of these brats should be ashamed, should have drowned them in a plastic bag upon birth.
You go mama but I don't believe the voters wanted it. Try the board and especially the ones whoes last vote was payback for not getting re-elected.
Mama LOOSER

Bridgeport, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2014
mama june wrote:
well you IDIOT! Maybe its the LOOSER TEACHERS that care MORE about the pay than the KIDS!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2014
Mama LOOSER wrote:
<quoted text>well you IDIOT! Maybe its the LOOSER TEACHERS that care MORE about the pay than the KIDS!
Maybe it's the Superintendent that makes the crucial decision you dumb a**. And your own kid's are dumb too.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#5 Jun 26, 2014
fire the super

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revere lay-offs 19 min Revere Rolling Mill 2
Is it possible for help? 44 min MJsmith 2
Police viper Park Drive 53 min DUH 2
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) 7 hr Square Dancer 338
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 12 hr Vivalemartingrande 66
econolodge 20 hr russ bianco 6
Does anyone read the Rome Sentinel (Sep '14) Sat Hawk480 14
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]