fun and games
nichole wadsworth

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
So jealous of people. Funny part is shes almost 280 pounds. She runs a diet wrap program. Which is suppose to help lose weight.,, which we can tell it didnt work for her... Also she lost her to older kids. Her daughter and son. And she goes on topix all the time because she has no job except to eat AJ outta house and home. The kids she supposly watches she doesnt. The baby just sits in the pack in play and never gets held or changed. Her son runs around nude while the other kids are there staring. She lets her animals shit all over the house. Her house that she rents wouldnt even pass for inspection due to the fact shes dirty. Her husband took her kids from her due to the fact that She beat them and called it punishment. Talked down to them and put there head in the litter box when they tried to do there homework instead of her chorus.She always calles her son billie a retard. Thats parenting for you.! lol. And the green little box she drives around isnt hers its her boyfriends AJ. So its funny how she can bash on others on topix. But doesnt tell you her dirt. If those parents to all the kids she watches new she doesnt even watch them. That she doesnt change there diaper for hours on end.Lets them run free without any parenting.Lets them get hurt. Like bites and falling down stairs Also I dont know how AJ does stay with her when she apparently didnt take care of her first two kids.Why would she start taking care of Xander. She doesnt even know how to take care of anyone. Look her son hes over weight her daughter hates being at that house. Instead of cleaning up her act she rather sit her fat ass on a computer and start drama.She needs to go out there get a real job thats not by popping out any more kids. Cause you prob will lose them to too the father. Maybe pick up and learn how to treat a guy right not cheat on them while there recovering in the hospital. I do have some txtes and photos with her and someone else. Poor AJ i leave before you and your son get tangled in that mental cases problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tere develow 8 min Momma bear 22
Looking for info on Brianna (Jul '11) 9 min Not the sharpest ... 13
Druggies 27 min Lol 8
Jackie Favata 46 min Disgruntled 2
finishline automotive 1 hr Not the sharpest ... 12
Milescheats 4 3 hr Chicky 29
steve wilkes and tabitha tedford 7 hr night vision 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance