Who killed Charles Digristine?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
UpYours

Ardsley, NY

#87 Apr 21, 2013
Informer wrote:
So Rome, who did it?
More importantly, who cares?!
facts

Mooresville, NC

#88 Apr 22, 2013
For all the people who "KNOW" so much, must of been right along for the ride and need to make themselves feel better after they hit the pipe. Either that, or its "family" talking. And we all know who would. My opinion, MY opinion, nobody elses, not asking for yours, majority here are aholes. I mean who else has the time to sit at a computer to talk crap about someone who passes and leaves behind them children and grandchildren? Then fight with the ones that are saying nicer words? Aholes. Theres the answer. Apparently these Aholes mothers and fathers weren't the greatest because they didn't teach there children if they didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.
YOU FOOLS

Dover, DE

#89 May 6, 2013
facts wrote:
Apparently these Aholes mothers and fathers weren't the greatest because they didn't teach there children if they didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.
Practice what you preach, bunghole. You show what an ignorant idiot YOU are, and what pieces of crap you had for parents by taking the time to come on here and judge others and calling them names. Take a look in the mirror and shut your hole. You and that piece of TRASH from MASS needs to just shut up. Chuck got murdered because he made somebody mad. You can tell people to not talk about it all you want, but too bad so sad, we're going to talk about it. He did it to himself.
belleluna

Brooklyn, NY

#90 May 6, 2013
on average, 6,000 murders go unsolved each year in this country! 6,000!!!
facts

United States

#92 May 15, 2013
YOU FOOLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach, bunghole. You show what an ignorant idiot YOU are, and what pieces of crap you had for parents by taking the time to come on here and judge others and calling them names. Take a look in the mirror and shut your hole. You and that piece of TRASH from MASS needs to just shut up. Chuck got murdered because he made somebody mad. You can tell people to not talk about it all you want, but too bad so sad, we're going to talk about it. He did it to himself.
what did chuckie do to get your panties in a bunch? didn't get a good hit???
facts

Saranac Lake, NY

#93 May 23, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
what did chuckie do to get your panties in a bunch? didn't get a good hit???
No, he took your panties and wore them after you did. I didn't like that.
christine

Red Hook, NY

#94 May 28, 2013
does anyone remember the murder of stella andrewski
in the 80s? possibly killed by john koberstein.
Triangle Park

Hamden, CT

#95 May 28, 2013
The Martinelli Brothers would have solved it on day one.....they were nice guys but they were scary and did not play around!
just wondering

Farmington, CT

#96 Jun 7, 2013
now shes in jail and pregnant with bobby martins kid
yes finally

Bridgeport, NY

#97 Jun 7, 2013
christine wrote:
does anyone remember the murder of stella andrewski
in the 80s? possibly killed by john koberstein.
Absolutely!!
doh

Utica, NY

#98 Jun 10, 2013
the killer did it!
just wondering

New Britain, CT

#99 Jun 10, 2013
i also heard liz reed was there when it happened and she is in jail pregnant with bobby martins kid. im pretty sure she did it because she left before even calling the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chimileskis 3 min observer 3
said Louis Schipano IV, of 511 Expense St 4 min observer 2
? for all pro-lifers 16 min just wondering 13
Black lives matter?? What?? 18 min Johnny law 3
City of Rome Employees 19 min ROFL 6
Cianfroccos girl jen 21 min Robbin 7
Stamboly removed? 22 min Theboddademr 54
Mr. Ripa arrested 2 hr Just inquiring 24
Snubbing Post (Jan '12) Mon Penny 62

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages