Facebook sluts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2011
Whats up with the large amount of f uckbook sluts? You can tell they are sluts looking for their next lay. They are constantly changing their profile pics. from one skanky,ghetto look to another trying to be sexy. And nothing is more annoying than the puckering up of the lips and taking a pic. of themselves with the camera visibly clear in the mirror. Or theres a group of them doing it. Is that supposed to be sexy or something?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2011
WTF wrote:
Whats up with the large amount of f uckbook sluts? You can tell they are sluts looking for their next lay. They are constantly changing their profile pics. from one skanky,ghetto look to another trying to be sexy. And nothing is more annoying than the puckering up of the lips and taking a pic. of themselves with the camera visibly clear in the mirror. Or theres a group of them doing it. Is that supposed to be sexy or something?
when chics with low selfesteem look at models with pouty lips they think they are puckering but when its attempted by amateurs it just looks like the chic has downsyndrome and is taking a dump on herself. its not a new thing though, it actually started so long ago its known as the "myspace pucker".

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2011
it usually goes hand in hand with the girls that bend over in every shot. couldnt tell ya what thats about.
why you so stupid

New York, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2011
bullocks wrote:
it usually goes hand in hand with the girls that bend over in every shot. couldnt tell ya what thats about.
They are bent over bc Kiki the Kung Fu cat has just kicked their as$. They are not puckering up they are actually pouting bc she has just kicked the slut out of them. Kiki the Kung Fu cat has made it her mission to rid Rome of sluts, skanks, trailer hoes, street walkers, ghetto b*tches, welfare families, crack whores, drunk bums, and men or women who do not take care of their many children. Fear not fellow citizens our streets will soon be safe to walk for Kiki the Kung Fu cat is near by and ready to pounce on the unworthy trash that pollutes our city. PS Kiki will now also be referred to as K-Fu for short.
stupid

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2011
why you so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
They are bent over bc Kiki the Kung Fu cat has just kicked their as$. They are not puckering up they are actually pouting bc she has just kicked the slut out of them. Kiki the Kung Fu cat has made it her mission to rid Rome of sluts, skanks, trailer hoes, street walkers, ghetto b*tches, welfare families, crack whores, drunk bums, and men or women who do not take care of their many children. Fear not fellow citizens our streets will soon be safe to walk for Kiki the Kung Fu cat is near by and ready to pounce on the unworthy trash that pollutes our city. PS Kiki will now also be referred to as K-Fu for short.
then you should be moving soon right?

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2011
bullocks wrote:
I've always enjoyed the pics of the girls bending over lol
why you so stupid

New York, NY

#8 Sep 21, 2011
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
then you should be moving soon right?
Must be you are one of these facebook sl*ts...
nope

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 21, 2011
i dont do facebook, try again!
crawfish

Hamilton, NY

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Sounds like someone is jealous :) What's wrong, your boyfriend looking at hot girls on Facebook?Lol. Get out of your sweatpants and granny panties and quit complaining!
Uppercut

Utica, NY

#13 Sep 21, 2011
I'ld like to believe you but you haven't provided any names of these sluts for me to research.
really

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 21, 2011
crawfish wrote:
Sounds like someone is jealous :) What's wrong, your boyfriend looking at hot girls on Facebook?Lol. Get out of your sweatpants and granny panties and quit complaining!
i dont think so but maybe you need some help,and who is complaining not me stupid but maybe your girlfriend fu needledick

Location hidden

#16 Sep 21, 2011
Real Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always enjoyed the pics of the girls bending over lol
haha yeah but i just don't get it. other than the obvious reasons they'd be doing it but if you ask they are like "no me and my friends were just being funny" funny alright... put on cinemax around 11pm. lot of female comedians on there at that time of night.

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 21, 2011
bullocks wrote:
<quoted text>
haha yeah but i just don't get it. other than the obvious reasons they'd be doing it but if you ask they are like "no me and my friends were just being funny" funny alright... put on cinemax around 11pm. lot of female comedians on there at that time of night.
I used to love me some skinemax back in the day lol. But again, let's be honest. If you put up a picture of yourself that is provocative, knowing that guys are going to react, you are doing it because you figure chances are you will want to f uck one of the ones who reacted. It doesn't mean they're a slut, I'm one of those people who thinks that if you're not playing games with the other person and leading them on, be up front tell them you just want sex, use protection and have a good time. Sex isn't something to be scared of or demonized, it's the most fun thing in the entire world. If girls want to advertise what they're offering on Facebook, by all means let em! If you don't like what they're offering don't make an offer.
And btw, women have an amazing ability to know EXACTLY how they are coming off, just like when they lean in front of you to pick up the menu, and the waitresses tits are sticking right in your face. Anybody who thinks that's an accident is very naive lol.
Big Boy

Panama City Beach, FL

#20 Oct 1, 2011
Can we all get get along. Leave the sluts alone, Without them we wouldn't have nothing to look and and either get a good laugh or a hard on...
Big Boy

Panama City Beach, FL

#21 Oct 1, 2011
Can't we all just get along????
snooky

Oswego, NY

#23 Nov 5, 2013
If you got it flaunt it;)
snoopy

Hamilton, NY

#24 Nov 5, 2013
snooky wrote:
If you got it flaunt it;)
Thats the problem.None of them have it.
why

New Hartford, NY

#25 Nov 6, 2013
They get NO attention. Because the ones who tell their personal lives on Facebook and post pictures of themselves like like are lonely,and have deep issues. Get a therapist. While you believe people are supporting you there's 100 more who are making fun of you.
problems w u people

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Nov 6, 2013
Why do you care about what someone posts on THEIR facebook profile? If you dont like looking then delete them! Just too bad you let someones confidence affect your low self esteem and it really shows your ugliness on the inside! Seriously .... go out there and get yourself a real life and stop worrying about what other people do. Its people like you, that cant worry about themselves and only them like their life is so perfect, that ruin any hope anymore. Just plain pathetic!!!
Guilty are you

New Hartford, NY

#27 Nov 7, 2013
problems w u people wrote:
Why do you care about what someone posts on THEIR facebook profile? If you dont like looking then delete them! Just too bad you let someones confidence affect your low self esteem and it really shows your ugliness on the inside! Seriously .... go out there and get yourself a real life and stop worrying about what other people do. Its people like you, that cant worry about themselves and only them like their life is so perfect, that ruin any hope anymore. Just plain pathetic!!!
Sounds like someone posts even when she takes a sh#t, guilty? Pathetic is looking for attention through social media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alessa likes woman beaters 1 hr Hooch 14
alysa delaney slutty drug addict 3 hr What 7
Alaysa Burgdoff has herpes 3 hr Mik 1
Staley School Lack of shoveling (Mar '15) 4 hr Grandma Dean 19
Nakita Squadrito 4 hr Ticosmash 4
WD holdings--romes new slumlords! (Nov '15) 4 hr Taxpayer 7
WTF at Staley 6 hr RCSD 17

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance