Whats going on on parry st???

Whats going on on parry st???

Posted in the Rome Forum

abc123

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
What's going on Parry Street? Wondering why there's a lot of cars on the streets???? there is a lot of traffic and the police needs ton figure out whats going on!!!
roman

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
abc123 wrote:
What's going on Parry Street? Wondering why there's a lot of cars on the streets???? there is a lot of traffic and the police needs ton figure out whats going on!!!
your moms over there doing a gang bang
really

Hatfield, MA

#3 Mar 25, 2013
abc123 wrote:
Get your face off the window and myob! Go to bed! Nosey as hell.
myob

Sherburne, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
What do you care whats going on at parry st.If you dont like it move out,just like you moved in.Or grow some balls and knock on some doors and ask people whats on your mind.U will probably get your face slapped cause your to scared ,you go on topix and ask.What a little pest.MYOB
Rico

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
NUKE IT!!!!
lol

Hamilton, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
of course you young punks dont care.obviously neither do your parents or u wpuldnt be on this site talkin trash. ill tell you whats goin on theres a heroin spot on dean street. i know i used to b e a junkie and i kepp sein the same junkie faces goin by cops dont care theyre prolly on the payroll
Freebie the Bean

Long Eddy, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Nothing but trash, wellies, and druggies on this street...stay the hell outta here and hope your car never breaks down if yer stupid enuff to go there...
wow

Syracuse, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Wats the address upper parry or lower closer to bloomfeild?
lol

Herkimer, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
what address
woww

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
lol wrote:
of course you young punks dont care.obviously neither do your parents or u wpuldnt be on this site talkin trash. ill tell you whats goin on theres a heroin spot on dean street. i know i used to b e a junkie and i kepp sein the same junkie faces goin by cops dont care theyre prolly on the payroll
snitchh
haha

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Probably a domestic dispute. I saw more cops there AGAIN tonight. Somewhere in the middle of the block. There are a couple of decent people on the street but for the most part it's a lot of scummers.
girly girl

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
yeah its domestic.daughter had mom arrested and put in jail.
weekend newsgirl

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
There are a few descent people but they are always getting robed and broken into by the worthless scum that dwell on the street. These are the ones that never earned a thing in their lives and would rather steal it instead. They probably dont work and never have. They get the Obama phones and stamps and whatever else they can lie about and get like the scammers that go to the wellie office with new sneakers and Gold around their necks. They sell drugs and collect Welfare.
dont worry bout it

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
I love how the wellies get phones,eye,dental,health care taxi rides to and from dr appointments.NOW NOT ALL PEOPLE on welfare are useless slackers but a majority are I have no problem with people who work and cant afford to make ends meet getting help.Now obama is goin to punish hard working americans if they dont have health coverage.Instead of offering it to people who at least attempt to make a living they hand it out to deadbeat bums who will actually say and ive heard this with my own ears i cant get a job cause theyll cut my benifits go figure i understand giving it to all children but adults that are capable of workin piss off unless you are disabled. I have to pay for my insurance why dont they WTF
telling you

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 22, 2013
DOPE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot girls at rome access fcu 14 min kaz 10
Rome Cops - do you feel safe? (Mar '11) 50 min Truth 117
Diane kelley 1 hr lord Jesus 5
Elm st 1 hr Jesus 2
Norstar taxi 1 hr Rome resident 13
did you go to columbus school (Oct '11) 5 hr why you so stupid 61
Anthony Doria 7 hr Justice 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance