humane societyankim strong

humane societyankim strong

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i am great

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Has anyone heard that because of kim strong's neglect, a dog she was fostering from the humane society was killed. Will there be a vigil and will she be in the news explaining this, I bet not.
brown

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2013
the humane society and kim strong will keep it all hush hush as they are high and mighty
barb

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2013
you know before u start bashing Kim get your facts straight the dog did not die of her neglect her dog had been attacked and then it was not safe around other dogs nor her yes the dog got attacked but she rushed him right to the vet and he did pass in surgery
Kim is the best person to work and train these dogs stuff happens and she did post on facebook about what happned so why are u trying to bash her
you know

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2013
i am great wrote:
Has anyone heard that because of kim strong's neglect, a dog she was fostering from the humane society was killed. Will there be a vigil and will she be in the news explaining this, I bet not.
You know this is just another animal abuser trying to make trouble because they are pieces of sh^t and know it.
brown

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 12, 2013
the dog was in her custody and got killed that is neglect
brown

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
how did it die you ask, well she had it unsupervised around a known violent dog that was not supervised, left alone to fend for themselves no matter how you slice it, it was her fault
barb

Holland Patent, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2013
get the facts right before u bash
barb

Holland Patent, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2013
people get the facts straight u have no ideal what really happned
bown

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2013
the facts are straight, a dead dog because she was not there to take care of them, she should not have to answer for that because of who she is bull, when you have several dogs and can't watch them, what would you call it.....ummmmmmm neglect
you cant

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2013
brown wrote:
how did it die you ask, well she had it unsupervised around a known violent dog that was not supervised, left alone to fend for themselves no matter how you slice it, it was her fault
You cant argue with a moron. Probably has had a run in with her about abuse and the scumbag thinks he has something to make trouble,Crawl back in you hole sh#t head
bown

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2013
you cant wrote:
<quoted text>You cant argue with a moron. Probably has had a run in with her about abuse and the scumbag thinks he has something to make trouble,Crawl back in you hole sh#t head

yep reflect it off of her , yep your intelligent, I know I didn't kill a dog, but it's ok depending on who you are, I got it

Since: Jun 12

Holland Patent, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2013
bown wrote:
<quoted text>
yep reflect it off of her , yep your intelligent, I know I didn't kill a dog, but it's ok depending on who you are, I got it
number one im not a morone nor am i a shit head and i'm not going to sit here and mince words with you all and I take very good care of my pup's and i have never had a run in with her so u all think what you want enjoy your selves here as it seems like you have nothing else to do so by by all
No Dog Died

Sherburne, NY

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Where did you hear the dog died? I heard he just went to the vet and was home the same day! She was also attacked and injured. The dog is fine.
brown

Utica, NY

#14 Nov 12, 2013
No Dog Died wrote:
Where did you hear the dog died? I heard he just went to the vet and was home the same day! She was also attacked and injured. The dog is fine.
you are trying way to hard to cover this up, yea whatever you say...lol
Hmmmm

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Why can't you just own up, it smells and I am sure many people know that. Spin, spin, spin
past victims vindicated

Albany, NY

#16 Nov 17, 2013
The dog kim was fostering was being walked on a leash and an unleashed pit bull who was much bigger attacked her dog. She tried to split it up and was attacked also and recieved injuries. The dog sapphire was in very bad shape and rushed to cny vets. If you read her fb posts she posted pics of the damage and the dog had to be humanely euthenized. Get the facts right. She did nothing to neglect the dog she was walking it when a crapoy owner let their dog roam free and her dog was attacked. Its just lucky it was a dog and not a kid that the other UNLEASHED dog attacked.
fig

Blossvale, NY

#17 Nov 17, 2013
A dog in Kim's care would never suffer from neglect. Only a turd would use this horrible event to attack her like this.
Oh My Gosh

Sherburne, NY

#18 Nov 17, 2013
I heard about the attack but not that she had to put the dog down!!!! I read her posts and never read that!
brian

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Dec 24, 2013
Kims the best woman I ever had the pleasure to have met in my life. She would take in a human as fast as her animals and shit happens. She would never intentionally hurt anyone or anything.
Many

Chittenango, NY

#20 Dec 30, 2013
of Kim Strong's "cult" of followers are totally ignorant and believe they are above the law. They may find out soon they are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather graham dave beach 29 min Sucker puncher 1
The gualandi's 1 hr Forreal 4
Prison Sex 3 hr kaz 19
Homefacts 105 nock street 3 hr ThreePock 12
Devin Storms 5 hr Ironman 1
murder at fisher auto parts in 95 (Feb '11) 10 hr Pos 49
runnings 11 hr Wellie 15

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages