what is a fart can muffler?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
wtf is a fart can muffler? i heard someone on tv say it just now but i have no clue what it is....????
speedy

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 10, 2010
a larger than stock muffler that makes crappy cars sound crappieR
just sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2010
wondering wrote:
wtf is a fart can muffler? i heard someone on tv say it just now but i have no clue what it is....????
A huge, annoying, fake exhaust pipe added to the back of piece of s*** cars to make it produce a loud noise as the car accelerates.This does nothing but make the driver seem like an ass, though he doesn't notice people laughing because he's blasting his 50 cent CD too loudly trying to impress 16 year old girls.Mostly used by teenagers who think their car is badass.But doesn't discriminate against the early-mid twenty wannabe fast and furious.It makes guys who have nice cars (Firebirds, Trans Ams, Camaros, etc) laugh because we have REAL exhausts which are on a REAL cars.
speedy

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2010
well said , and they probably have their hats on crooked too funny stuff they just dont get it and they never will . 8 cylinders and motley crue is the way to go.you cant go wrong with that combo,and it gets the girls too .
wonderbread

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2010
fast cars and hot women! thats what its all about!
bigmike

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 11, 2010
wonderbread wrote:
fast cars and hot women! thats what its all about!
it sure is! men get more respect when they have a fast car and a hot woman to go with it.good god ,i get a boner just thinking about it.those fart can mufflers are so ghetto
dumbasses

Penn Valley, CA

#7 Apr 19, 2011
you guys are all dumbasses.. -_-
wtf

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2011
Going through hundreds of comments to post on a thread that's 5 mos. old. is even more dumb.
chevy01

Fenton, MO

#9 Apr 19, 2012
I have a 2001 lifted silverado with hooker headers,magnaflow cats and magna flow stainless exhaust, thing sounds mean as hell, but i also have a 2002 sunfire gt lowered on 18s with a bodykit and a fartcan muffler and i aint no wigger i just like how it sounds! Dont make me getto.... Btw i also have a camaro with a 6.2l with custom exhaust and honestly they both get alot of looks cuz of how they all sound!
hahahaha

Waltham, MA

#11 Apr 20, 2012
chevy01 wrote:
I have a 2001 lifted silverado with hooker headers,magnaflow cats and magna flow stainless exhaust, thing sounds mean as hell, but i also have a 2002 sunfire gt lowered on 18s with a bodykit and a fartcan muffler and i aint no wigger i just like how it sounds! Dont make me getto.... Btw i also have a camaro with a 6.2l with custom exhaust and honestly they both get alot of looks cuz of how they all sound!
Hahahahaha, What trailer park do you live in?
blah blah blah

Sydney Mines, Canada

#12 Nov 20, 2012
A muffler is a muffler . i really dont get the point if you wanna modify yer car than do it there should be no stupid law . People that dont wanna modify thur car can suck it up . Rome wasn't built in a day which means dont be barking on other people and let them live their life . Your not dying from the damn muffler sound are yah , no i didn't think so . suck it up and deal with the god damn thing jesus.
FTW

Festus, MO

#15 Feb 12, 2013
What about aftermarket performance exhausts on an Audi A4?
AOK 1

Turin, NY

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Oh My, a Chevy (GM) guy!
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
A huge, annoying, fake exhaust pipe added to the back of piece of s*** cars to make it produce a loud noise as the car accelerates.This does nothing but make the driver seem like an ass, though he doesn't notice people laughing because he's blasting his 50 cent CD too loudly trying to impress 16 year old girls.Mostly used by teenagers who think their car is badass.But doesn't discriminate against the early-mid twenty wannabe fast and furious.It makes guys who have nice cars (Firebirds, Trans Ams, Camaros, etc) laugh because we have REAL exhausts which are on a REAL cars.
Yea- Right

Turin, NY

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Listen turdbrain, you only own those vehicles in your dreams.
chevy01 wrote:
Get off my land

Blossvale, NY

#18 Feb 13, 2013
chevy01 wrote:
Please, you have nothing but herpes and a honda civic
Ghost writer

Rome, NY

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Get off my land wrote:
<quoted text>Please, you have nothing but herpes and a honda civic
That is not true.......He probably has Crabs as well.
Mustang

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Apr 2, 2013
chevy01 wrote:
Lool how can you talk like if you drive a Camaro. Those of us who drive big blocks and performance exhausts know better to compare our fast cars to those piece of shiit imports that just SOUND loud. They'd be better off putting a little money in that engine so they can get the fuc out of my way faster.
Hugothebosse

Waterford, MI

#22 Aug 13, 2013
You guys a ignorant picks people put fart cand on there car so they can injoy there shitty cars thats what crs are there fr for some people is to injoy them i have a piece of dick 1998 saturn looks horrible but it has a fart can on it cuz i injoy the sound why not have fun with what you got cuz i sure as fuck do
Lol

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 16, 2013
It's what all those scums with eagle talons and eclipse's have on their cars in Rome
what the fking fk

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Aug 19, 2013
Hugothebosse wrote:
You guys a ignorant picks people put fart cand on there car so they can injoy there shitty cars thats what crs are there fr for some people is to injoy them i have a piece of dick 1998 saturn looks horrible but it has a fart can on it cuz i injoy the sound why not have fun with what you got cuz i sure as fuck do
Just....WOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DDSO Houses 19 min Really 3
WILSON WEST ROAD Annsville 1 hr Yuck 3
Burn Baby Burn 2 hr Feel the Love 1
For Every Goliath There is a Stone 2 hr My Own Stone 1
The Rome Humane Society 6 hr Barbie 16
Tenney is official part of DC swamp! 6 hr RomAN 18
Rome poop the finest 6 hr Juice 10
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 8 hr tell me 41

Rome Jobs

More from around the web