Lazy city workers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get a life

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Hey "beans up your butt, DPW doesn't pick up trash, it is a contract to Bliss. And BTW I never worked for Rome.I retired after 44 years of actually working. You should try it sometime.
Get in shape

Allston, MA

#22 Oct 31, 2012
What about that fatass redfaced Cop GLASSO? Can he make it up a flight of stairs?
Good Person

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Oct 31, 2012
Get in shape wrote:
What about that fatass redfaced Cop GLASSO? Can he make it up a flight of stairs?
The Glasso's are a good family and contribute to this city. Try helping your city instead of spreading hate.
Joe Sal 1212

Tully, NY

#24 Nov 1, 2012
Good Person wrote:
<quoted text>
The Glasso's are a good family and contribute to this city. Try helping your city instead of spreading hate.
The city ill be "Helped"when clueless joe steps down!"
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#25 Nov 1, 2012
take out the trash>>>>> >>joey!!!
GovernmentRan

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Nov 1, 2012
Thats what get to let government do anything. People are finally learning
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#27 Nov 1, 2012
THESE LAZY CITY WORKERS SHOULD ALL BE FIRED
Joe

United States

#28 Nov 1, 2012
BEANS BURRITTO wrote:
THESE LAZY CITY WORKERS SHOULD ALL BE FIRED
Hey douche bag. Go find a job. I hear the capital theatre is hiring people to suck farts out of the seat cushions. You'd be perffect for that. Loser
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#30 Nov 1, 2012
joe is a dumb dpw worker ,can you all tell? i have him pissed,hahahaha,like i give a shit!!! he can't even spell perfect!!! LIKE I SAID, FIRE ALL THOSE BUMS THAT DON'T DO A DAMN THING ALL DAY LONG!!!
Joe

Liverpool, NY

#31 Nov 1, 2012
BEANS BURRITTO wrote:
joe is a dumb dpw worker ,can you all tell? i have him pissed,hahahaha,like i give a shit!!! he can't even spell perfect!!! LIKE I SAID, FIRE ALL THOSE BUMS THAT DON'T DO A DAMN THING ALL DAY LONG!!!
Hey rain man. SMA. D-Bag.
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#32 Nov 2, 2012
joe blows,HE KNOWS!!!
not henry lucio

Blossvale, NY

#33 Nov 2, 2012
requirements to work for the city:fat,lazy,stupid....do i really have 2 list names for example,ok i will,.....j verminski,j adamo,v dimaggio,b decarolis,m gilbert,j colangelo,b lovett......the list goes on,with the exception of colangelo,all of these city "workers" exceed an unhealthy 300lbs easily.This is why nothing gets done,they're too fat!!!
yo man

Riverside, RI

#35 Nov 3, 2012
not henry lucio wrote:
requirements to work for the city:fat,lazy,stupid....do i really have 2 list names for example,ok i will,.....j verminski,j adamo,v dimaggio,b decarolis,m gilbert,j colangelo,b lovett......the list goes on,with the exception of colangelo,all of these city "workers" exceed an unhealthy 300lbs easily.This is why nothing gets done,they're too fat!!!
wow u must work for the city if u name the lazy workers by name
whoyou tellin

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Nov 3, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the local news, both tv and print, never mentioned Fat Fusco. Palmieri was all over the news saying what Utica was doing to prepare; Picente had all sorts of things to discuss; where was Fatso? Not in the news!! He's a useless piece of garbage! At least Utica tried to get leaves up before the storm to prevent blockages. But no, Rome couldn't do anything like that-- it would mean Fatso would have to think for a change!
While I do agree the issues downstate with Jersey, Brooklyn, Manhatten and the nearby areas are definitely more important, I expected but DID NOT hear from our Mayor, before, during or after hurricane Sandy. This does NOT represent the People of Romes expected experience from a Mayor. I am frankly very disappointed and will not vote him in again. Just because wer'e not a big City doesnt mean you shouldnt go public and ease the worries of the people. He did NOTHING of the kind very sad state of affairs. Just as bad is his staff Couldnt someone have advised him to do so?? WOW!
Tina

Saranac Lake, NY

#37 Nov 3, 2012
Jean wrote:
This city is a mess. The ownership is from the top down.
Leaves everywhere and we are damn lucky we didn't get a lot of rain with the hurricane.
There is no excuse for the delay on leaf pick up. Today I saw DPW trucks, parks truck driving around doing nothing. I saw the very same trucks an hour later still driving doing nothing.
The mayor is the example- monkey see, monkey do.
Agree, but it has been going on long before Fusco has been Myor.
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#38 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE ALL THE DUMB DPW BUMS
grow up

Holland Patent, NY

#39 Nov 3, 2012
not henry lucio wrote:
U obv work for the city and got screwed somehow. Boohoo grow up. Your just a scum. What's your name so we can pick at u? I'm sure it won't be hard. So lets hear it if your so tough lashing out at least own up to it. SCUM!
The Admiral

Cortland, NY

#40 Nov 3, 2012
They totally abuse their time and their jobs. But they have no one to keep an eye on them because the mayor is as bad as they are. Totally irresponsible!!
COPORAL

Utica, NY

#41 Nov 5, 2012
EXACTLY RIGHT JOE DOESN'T CARE WHAT THEY DO, THAT'S THE REASON THEY VOTED FOR HIM!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Call out cheaters 10 min East Rome 1
Looking for Cute Slender Female to Scratch Balls 1 hr LLL 2
Voegler 1 hr Crazyville 6
Reiley 2 hr freebie 7
No Balz topix posters 2 hr LLL 9
Scum forced way into house 2 hr LLL 8
Happy 4th of July 3 hr No Hill 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance