Lazy city workers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jean

Cortland, NY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
This city is a mess. The ownership is from the top down.
Leaves everywhere and we are damn lucky we didn't get a lot of rain with the hurricane.
There is no excuse for the delay on leaf pick up. Today I saw DPW trucks, parks truck driving around doing nothing. I saw the very same trucks an hour later still driving doing nothing.
The mayor is the example- monkey see, monkey do.
beans burritto

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
the dpw does nothing all day but drive around and waste gas
Blue jeans

New Hartford, NY

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Your so busy watching the city workers did you forget to apply for employment? Nosey Nancy MYOB and do your own job.Which you must not have if your so busy worrying about the citys employees. Sounds personal.Last: crying over leaf pickup,really? How about a dose of reality and see what a real problem is?How about you switch places with all those who suffered losses last night in NYC,NJ etc. Would you like to be in their shoes,then you'd realize what a real problem is.Not over a leaf.
Link

Cortland, NY

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Joe Fusco has been a cheater, a liar and a real smooth goof for as long as we all have known him. By putting him in office you have essentially taken government, which is corrupt , useless and wasteful and assigned the single most inept person this side of Black River blvd to run it. Of course it's going to be a disaster.
Tin

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Jean wrote:
This city is a mess. The ownership is from the top down.
Leaves everywhere and we are damn lucky we didn't get a lot of rain with the hurricane.
There is no excuse for the delay on leaf pick up. Today I saw DPW trucks, parks truck driving around doing nothing. I saw the very same trucks an hour later still driving doing nothing.
The mayor is the example- monkey see, monkey do.
You touch yourself. How many screen names do you have? Go get a job
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Hey Blue Jeans, the issue is paying people to PRETEND to work, and if people see that, of course they wont like it! ALSO, ever hear of mid shift or over night...maybe the people observing you all day pretending to work have those shifts!! I too notice alot of the time city workers arent working, but just driving....but I'll also admit they could be driving to their next job...only way to REALLY KNOW, is follow them.
Roman

Dover, DE

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Blue jeans wrote:
Your so busy watching the city workers did you forget to apply for employment? Nosey Nancy MYOB and do your own job.Which you must not have if your so busy worrying about the citys employees. Sounds personal.Last: crying over leaf pickup,really? How about a dose of reality and see what a real problem is?How about you switch places with all those who suffered losses last night in NYC,NJ etc. Would you like to be in their shoes,then you'd realize what a real problem is.Not over a leaf.
NYC has a LEADER for MAYOR, Not a CLUELESS Gave Digger!
huh

Dover, DE

#8 Oct 30, 2012
well, on my lunch break from my job, i saw DPW workers working. I may see the "very same trucks" in another location on my way home this afternoon....I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure though, as I didn't write down truck numbers or license plates and track them down the way you obviously did....otherwise how could you know they were the "very same trucks?"

Leaves? Seriously? The city and the mayor were ready if the storm brought more than ANY of our local weather guys said it would. If you listened to the locals instead of national broadcasts, you too would have been prepared for a few really windy days and some downed trees.

the leaf pickup schedule and trash pick up schedule will resume....and life in your ridiculously little world will carry on.
Reality Bites

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Which one of the Two LOSER Jim's are you? Or could it be the other illiterate pervert.
Rosey

Cortland, NY

#10 Oct 30, 2012
huh wrote:
well, on my lunch break from my job, i saw DPW workers working. I may see the "very same trucks" in another location on my way home this afternoon....I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure though, as I didn't write down truck numbers or license plates and track them down the way you obviously did....otherwise how could you know they were the "very same trucks?"
Leaves? Seriously? The city and the mayor were ready if the storm brought more than ANY of our local weather guys said it would. If you listened to the locals instead of national broadcasts, you too would have been prepared for a few really windy days and some downed trees.
the leaf pickup schedule and trash pick up schedule will resume....and life in your ridiculously little world will carry on.
The leaves are all over the city and it's a mess. The hurricane coming was forecast a week ago. But fatso Fusco woud have had to get his carcass off the coffee stool and work in order to get the mess cleaned up before the High winds.
It's ok this city is starting to look like the dump he lives in at the cemetery.
By the way, we all have jobs and pay the taxes and we are ready to fire him
Joe Sal 1212

Long Eddy, NY

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
Which one of the Two LOSER Jim's are you? Or could it be the other illiterate pervert.
Maybe his name is "Joey James FUSCO Jr.!
Joe Sal 1212

Long Eddy, NY

#12 Oct 30, 2012
huh wrote:
You are SOOOO correct...Joey hung out at the IRON KETTLE all day monday incase he was needed! He had 12 packs of post it notes for the emergency!
Kevin

Cortland, NY

#13 Oct 30, 2012
huh wrote:
Well the local news, both tv and print, never mentioned Fat Fusco. Palmieri was all over the news saying what Utica was doing to prepare; Picente had all sorts of things to discuss; where was Fatso? Not in the news!! He's a useless piece of garbage! At least Utica tried to get leaves up before the storm to prevent blockages. But no, Rome couldn't do anything like that-- it would mean Fatso would have to think for a change!
Lazy is not the word

Cortland, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Well trash pick up was all screwed up today. My coworker said they came thru their neighborhood 3 hours earlier than usual and people didn't have cans out cuz of the wind. She called DPW twice and the 2nd guy hung up on her. She also called Bliss and the girl there said the mayor gave the instructions to start early, so to call him if there were complaints. I can't believe a city employee hung up on a tax paying citizen. Fusco probably told them to do that too.
backstab

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Lazy is not the word wrote:
Well trash pick up was all screwed up today. My coworker said they came thru their neighborhood 3 hours earlier than usual and people didn't have cans out cuz of the wind. She called DPW twice and the 2nd guy hung up on her. She also called Bliss and the girl there said the mayor gave the instructions to start early, so to call him if there were complaints. I can't believe a city employee hung up on a tax paying citizen. Fusco probably told them to do that too.
Nash, Guiliano, Gerace or Agosto? Which posted this?
Lazy is not the word

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 30, 2012
I posted it and I am none of those people. But one of them may have hung up on my co-worker. My guess is Guiliano.
Joe Sal 1212

Syracuse, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Does that really suprise you that a DPW worker hung up the phone...maybe you interrupted him watching jerry Springer!
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#18 Oct 31, 2012
DPW WORKERS ARE IGNORANT ITINERANTS
get a life

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Start early and pick up cans before they blow all over the neighborhood...WOW how could they...you moron.
When Bliss first got the contract they made a big issue that there was no daily time frame for pick up, only what day. You didn't put it out early on your day, YOUR FAULT.
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 31, 2012
GET A LIFE IS A DUMB DPW WORKER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy 1 hr Youreright 38
Giant reptilians exist 1 hr Dominick 8
Louis Demarco 3 hr Gmen 12
rob coffin (Oct '12) 3 hr Strapped 5
shamrock real estate is terrible to rent from. (May '12) 5 hr Renter 19
thief 5 hr fame 1
Shane Miller 7 hr Lol 1
Overdose 7 hr Baddabing 85
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 11 hr What 21

Rome Jobs