who drove around rome shooting out car windows last night??

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
loooooser

Watertown, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2013
would be nice to find out since i was one of like 20 people to get my sh!t shot out.
Really

Chittenango, NY

#2 Jul 7, 2013
ohhh noooooo! hope you gots insurance....
Really

Chittenango, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2013
Let me guess...he waz black with baggie pants, hat-gray sweatshirt-pants hanging to his knees.....ohh nooo i just described half of rome...lol...
LastWeek

Cortland, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2013
same shit happened at springbrook apartments last week. one lady's car was decimated!
she called the cops and they told her that there had been four other cars shot up in the city on the same night :(
me too

Watertown, NY

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Happened to me too last night I got real guns with real bullets. I hope they try again.
LastWeek

Cortland, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2013
generally speaking, where are you located in the city? no addresses needed, just area.
did anyone see the two dudes on bikes late last night? definitely suspicious carrying army green duffle-type bags. and they kept looking behind them a lot.
mary

Wethersfield, CT

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Please someone post their names. My mother is 90 years old and to go out to go to church , she finds her car windows shattered. This just disgusts me.
Lala

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 7, 2013
Happened on fourth street in Rome.
lol

Rome, NY

#10 Jul 7, 2013
So glad I live in a decent area and park in my garage. Some little thug punks who likely never have to pay for anything, likely dont have to work for the little they do have, so they have no respect for other people's property! I hope they do it when someone is watching, and get their little butts stomped.
bewildered

New York, NY

#11 Jul 7, 2013
lol wrote:
So glad I live in a decent area and park in my garage. Some little thug punks who likely never have to pay for anything, likely dont have to work for the little they do have, so they have no respect for other people's property! I hope they do it when someone is watching, and get their little butts stomped.
Unfortunately school is out, some people have no idea where their little bastards are half the time because they are probably high, drunk, in the bars or what not, its a relection on the upbringing somewhat but maybe not totally guess you cant blame parents for everything. If they come my way they will be looking into more then a window-catch my drift? We worked too hard , too long to get what we own for some little punk to destroy it in a minute and if you dont hve glass insurance on your vehicle you might be screwed. SORRY FOR THE PERSON WITH THE 90 YEAR OLD MOTHER-HOW CRUEL!
loooooser

Watertown, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2013
i will be putting up new motion sensored lights myself and start looking for an housing outside of the city where neighbors are few an far between.
lol

Rome, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2013
bewildered wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately school is out, some people have no idea where their little bastards are half the time because they are probably high, drunk, in the bars or what not, its a relection on the upbringing somewhat but maybe not totally guess you cant blame parents for everything. If they come my way they will be looking into more then a window-catch my drift? We worked too hard , too long to get what we own for some little punk to destroy it in a minute and if you dont hve glass insurance on your vehicle you might be screwed. SORRY FOR THE PERSON WITH THE 90 YEAR OLD MOTHER-HOW CRUEL!
TOTALLY agree...this is why those of us who put bringing up our children first stop going bar hopping every weekend. Sadly, we are the minority though.
_uck em

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jul 7, 2013
I luvs me night vision security cameras on the perimeter
best investment I ever made!
yerp

Meriden, CT

#17 Jul 7, 2013
Where do u get the security cam? And how do u wire them? Just catv 5 cble and a power source?
Shave My Hairy Ass---

Cantonment, FL

#18 Jul 7, 2013
win valuable prizes!!

In Memory of Trayvon they do this thing, so soon, maybe, they will BE memories, like Trayvon!
Romes full of lames

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 7, 2013
I doubt it blacks kids doing it most likely some punk white kids who couldn't get to go to summer camp(Damn Brats).But it doesn't matter to me whether they black or white I catch someone breaking the windows to my Dodge Neon while it parked beside my trailer ima brush they teeth with roadkill.
well

Rome, NY

#20 Jul 7, 2013
I heard Richard Zammiello had part in it. He is a thud that works at burger king on black river blvd.
Lemmy Stomps Terra

Cantonment, FL

#21 Jul 7, 2013
your best material~~~
Romes full of lames wrote:
... most likely some punk white kids who couldn't get to go to summer camp(Damn Brats)... I catch someone breaking the windows to my Dodge Neon while it parked beside my trailer IMA BRUSH THEY TEETH WITH ROADKILL.[emphasis added]
that punchline is GOLD, I'm tellin' ya, GOLD!!
any one interested

New York, NY

#22 Jul 7, 2013
any one interested in video security system, I hook them up to computers.$300 and i'll get you a top of the line video camera, and stuff to hook it up to your computer, it will slow down your computer but you will see and record everything even at night with night vision. The cheaper security cameras are junk that they sell for like 4cameras and dvr box for like $279. I know what is the best and cheapest way to have a great video quality even at night. night is black and white though and day is color.

any one interested reply black
Please

Cortland, NY

#24 Jul 8, 2013
Really someone is this bored to go around and shoot people's windows out, wow these kids need diff parents or they need to go to boot camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome Home Show 3 hr Mr Smith 1
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 11 hr BANANANANANA 67
Police viper Park Drive 13 hr russ bianco 4
Fusco will have a job at GLDC 14 hr russ biancoski 4
Does anyone read the Rome Sentinel (Sep '14) 14 hr Hawk48069 16
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) Sun Square Dancer 338
econolodge Sun russ bianco 6
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]