New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

My wife is driving me crazy. I spent this past weekend with my girl friend and the only thing my wife could do when I got back is complain. She keeps telling me if I had a job I wouldn't have time for a girl friend. When I tell her that I have a Masters Degree in Art History and I am not going to work at McDonalds or do manual labor she calls me lazy. She worked this past weekend (which was Easter by the way) and she expects me to stay home and do nothing. I told her that just because she's a nurse does not give her the right to control my weekends when she is working. I did not tell her to become a nurse - that was her choice that she made before we even met. She gets mad if I don't make love to her and she doesn't care if I am tired. If she keeps this up I'm not going to come home one of these weekend. She thinks because she is paying off my student loans I am her slave. I've had it.
ACDC

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.
mama bear

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Really?? But u have a gf? What a douche!!!
Harry Balls

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Tell your wife to put your stuff out by the curb, I'm moving in!
Great Husband

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

As usual a bunch of idiots on Rome Topix. I'm a great husband and my wife is lucky to have me. I have a Masters in Art History. What do you jerks have?
giggles

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

You're an unemployed adulterous lout, by your own admission. Not "Great Husband" material, even by the wildest stretches of imagination, hubris, or delusion.
Great Husband wrote:
As usual a bunch of idiots on Rome Topix. I'm a great husband and my wife is lucky to have me. I have a Masters in Art History. What do you jerks have?
ooooohhh- Masters in Art History? Sorry, but my side is hurting from the laughter. Got any prospects @ MoMA? Professorship lined up soon? LMFAO

A gentleman doesn't brag.
giggles

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

"paying off [your] student loans"?

you're not a husband, you're a gigolo!~
giggles

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

and apparently not much of one~!

"...She gets mad if I don't make love to her and she doesn't care if I am tired."
PHD in Stupidity

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Great Husband wrote:
I see your masters has gotten you a long way lmfao
Your still a loser
Lower your standards. It sounds like your wife has
hank hill

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Great Husband wrote:
Jobs.
mona lisa

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Great Husband wrote:
We have topix and people with a Masters in Art History to keep us entertained! Don't hate!
Leonardo da Vinci

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

What the HELL are you smiling @?!!
mona lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
We have topix and people with a Masters in Art History to keep us entertained! Don't hate!
Sit up straight!
Marriage Councilor

Littlestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Great Husband wrote:
My wife is driving me crazy. I spent this past weekend with my girl friend and the only thing my wife could do when I got back is complain. She keeps telling me if I had a job I wouldn't have time for a girl friend. When I tell her that I have a Masters Degree in Art History and I am not going to work at McDonalds or do manual labor she calls me lazy. She worked this past weekend (which was Easter by the way) and she expects me to stay home and do nothing. I told her that just because she's a nurse does not give her the right to control my weekends when she is working. I did not tell her to become a nurse - that was her choice that she made before we even met. She gets mad if I don't make love to her and she doesn't care if I am tired. If she keeps this up I'm not going to come home one of these weekend. She thinks because she is paying off my student loans I am her slave. I've had it.
Your wife is the problem. If she is not stimulating you and it has gotten to the point where you are forced to see other women - she needs to get her act together and figure out what she is doing wrong. It's good that she works but no reason she can't come home during lunch and dinner and take care of you. Women don't realize their role now days!!
Tough guy

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Your wife needs to man up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
paul core (Apr '13) 3 hr Was perttnelly 12
Rome legion's M3 Stuart Tank (Oct '13) 4 hr Abramstank19k 125
martin court annsville 5 hr mmm 2
Who died on Lake delta 5 hr Eric Cartman 57
todd baker fight 5 hr worm bait 10
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 6 hr sdd 755
Historic house JAMES ST 6 hr wow 23
Raspberry's at Friendly's 10 hr Habanero Harv 64
•••
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rome Jobs

•••