Next Last
DDSO Girl

Agawam, MA

#41 Mar 25, 2013
Corrupt
Five Dollar Make u Holla

Rocky Hill, CT

#42 Apr 13, 2013
Sounds like a systemic issue with this agency.
An extraordinary amount of malfeasance among our most vulnerable citizens......very sad!
Lottery of Corruption

West Hartford, CT

#43 May 1, 2013
Million dollar fraud and no prison time?

The Director should be dismissed from State service permanently!
DDSO Girl

Rome, NY

#44 May 1, 2013
You off your meds again Rod?
Morons Inc

Somerville, MA

#45 Jul 19, 2013
Scumbag criminal John Gleason let it go on for years!
FireThemAll

Utica, NY

#46 Jul 19, 2013
They are going to fire them all and hire contractors. That will save loads of money because they won't have to pay benefits. Any gov't employee is a sloth because all they have to do is show up for work.
Been there

New Britain, CT

#47 Jul 19, 2013
The DSO is full of corruption, nepotism and narcissism. If the good staff were allowed to do there jobs and truly put people first it would be a great place to live and work. But the administration DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS. Not the consumers, the staff or the tax payers. It's all about hiring friends and people that don't do their jobs. Sad sad place.
Rome

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Jul 19, 2013
FireThemAll wrote:
They are going to fire them all and hire contractors. That will save loads of money because they won't have to pay benefits. Any gov't employee is a sloth because all they have to do is show up for work.
They will be hiring the state workers and giving them health benefits. It beats unemployment and whatever health care they have..
GOOD MAN

Rome, NY

#49 Jul 19, 2013
fusco's friends who elected him
Tell it sister

Dracut, MA

#50 Jul 20, 2013
Been there wrote:
The DSO is full of corruption, nepotism and narcissism. If the good staff were allowed to do there jobs and truly put people first it would be a great place to live and work. But the administration DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS. Not the consumers, the staff or the tax payers. It's all about hiring friends and people that don't do their jobs. Sad sad place.
Laurie Bielby in personnel comes to work drunk and coked up. Lousy employee and John Gleason promoted her of course. Gleason's son is a drug dealer to the staff!
Absolutely corrupt!
ddso supporter

Rome, NY

#52 Jul 20, 2013
leave the ddso patients out of this!
Window Fan

Nashua, NH

#53 Jul 20, 2013
ddso supporter wrote:
leave the ddso patients out of this!
Leave you out of it too.....
lame

Agawam, MA

#54 Jul 24, 2013
All you hatters DSO been around forever and will be here forever no one want to take care of these people . Private company's don't want the liability for them either state is stuck with them that's why they are making things harder for employees to get away with abuse.
Common Knowledge

Woburn, MA

#55 Jul 24, 2013
Tell it sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Laurie Bielby in personnel comes to work drunk and coked up. Lousy employee and John Gleason promoted her of course. Gleason's son is a drug dealer to the staff!
Absolutely corrupt!
Any DSO employee knows this info and I believe John Gleason Jr has been fired for abuse of a disabled person in his care.....
Tim

Webster, NY

#56 Jul 24, 2013
rome native FED UP wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all IF you read the whole report.... you would see that they were in the same situation as we are for the school district. The difference is the CHIEF, Head pr whatevr you want to call has been placed on administrative leave and the information has been forwarded to our DA. The reports clearly showed that the person that is on administrative leave actually was the person accepting and placing the bids of the others involved. So they fudged some numbers. So did Bill Thomas. Remember... he wanted to save it for a rainy day. No money was stolen from DDSO, they just falsified documents for bidding items, which the school district ALSO did. I have no need to go to church and confession as I have not done anything wrong or lied about anything. I go to church every week thank you. Perhaps you have a guilt trip or know someone that does. Thats your problem not mine or anyone on this forum. Finally if you would like to continue using the profanity you have and the degree you have used it, I will report it as it is illegal on topix forums. You want to call me an idiot that is fine but sir watch your tone becasue I will not tolerate the profanity you are lising. JERK
not that I don't agree with you at times but let's cover a few things.. you say you want to report all the profanity that's being used on topics.. but you don't use your real name when you're posting that says a lot and who would you report it too... profanity is covered under the Constitution under the Freedom of Speech..
Fortune

Rome, NY

#57 Aug 5, 2013
More Scumbags

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#58 Aug 6, 2013
shhh, don't talk to rnFU -- he might start posting again!
N George St

Rome, NY

#59 Aug 6, 2013
John Gleason's brother in law McLaughlin was criminally involved in bid rigging. John Gleason is a corrupt administrator and belongs in prison. His son is a DRUG DEALER in Rome......loser family!
Low Score

Rome, NY

#60 Sep 17, 2013
John Gleason let it happen......criminal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G a y Pedo Griffor supports Crook Skelos 9 min Heather 1
Shakers chill n grill 17 min chilicheese 4
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 20 min Jessie 114
NYS Child support thieves 26 min Cheryl 64
Does anyone read the Rome Sentinel (Sep '14) 2 hr Matt 17
Rome ny filled with drug dealers and thieves 3 hr Sniff Sniff Sniff... 3
moes southwestern grill (Sep '13) 6 hr Just a Local 41
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE