ddso.....$1,000,000 fraud

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Geezis

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Just wondering where RNFU is on this one. These people get caught with all this money in FRAUD and nothing.....School district has excess money and she slams people...what a fuc*in moron.

For everyone else...amazing isn't it..I hope they go after the vendors too. Now we know how some of them have all this money around town.

I HAVE SPOKEN...go to confession and say RNFU is a turd 36 times and you will be forgiven.
just wondering

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2009
maybe your friend RNFU works for DDSO....... wouldn't THAT be funny..... LOL

i'd laugh so hard that i would pee my pants.
Geezis

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2009
just wondering wrote:
To be honest, I don't think she works at all, probably is a welly in Rome, living off the taxpayers. The only bachelors she has come in to contact with is the TV show and the only masters she has is masterbaters.

I'd crap myself if she worked for them.

Since: Mar 08

New York, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2009
Geezis wrote:
Just wondering where RNFU is on this one. These people get caught with all this money in FRAUD and nothing.....School district has excess money and she slams people...what a fuc*in moron.
For everyone else...amazing isn't it..I hope they go after the vendors too. Now we know how some of them have all this money around town.
I HAVE SPOKEN...go to confession and say RNFU is a turd 36 times and you will be forgiven.
1st of all IF you read the whole report.... you would see that they were in the same situation as we are for the school district. The difference is the CHIEF, Head pr whatevr you want to call has been placed on administrative leave and the information has been forwarded to our DA. The reports clearly showed that the person that is on administrative leave actually was the person accepting and placing the bids of the others involved. So they fudged some numbers. So did Bill Thomas. Remember... he wanted to save it for a rainy day. No money was stolen from DDSO, they just falsified documents for bidding items, which the school district ALSO did. I have no need to go to church and confession as I have not done anything wrong or lied about anything. I go to church every week thank you. Perhaps you have a guilt trip or know someone that does. Thats your problem not mine or anyone on this forum. Finally if you would like to continue using the profanity you have and the degree you have used it, I will report it as it is illegal on topix forums. You want to call me an idiot that is fine but sir watch your tone becasue I will not tolerate the profanity you are lising. JERK

New York, NY

#5 Jan 6, 2009
just wondering wrote:
Actually my only dealings with DDSO is for my family member that is autistic and their caseworker is through DDSO so no I dont work there.

New York, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2009
Geezis wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I don't think she works at all, probably is a welly in Rome, living off the taxpayers. The only bachelors she has come in to contact with is the TV show and the only masters she has is masterbaters.
I'd crap myself if she worked for them.
You men are sick individuals and you yourself need some help. Apparently you have not read the terms of service becasue you are violating it on every remark you make. I have a degree that I received in 1995. I also have a degree I received in 2005. I do work and I actually get other people to work. You can read into that anyway you wish but I do a good job at my job and have been there for 8 years so I am not a welly sitting around as you state.Perhaps you are the people sitting on your bottoms all day! STATUS QUO
Wendy Whiner

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 7, 2009
I'm telling on you..... You hurt my feelings..... I'm gonna get the internet police after your sorry butt..... WAAA WAAA WAAA

ROFLMFAO

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#8 Jan 8, 2009
rome native FED UP wrote:
No money was stolen from DDSO, they just falsified documents for bidding items, which the school district ALSO did.
I believe you are seriously mistaken when you say no money was stolen. If we can believe what is being reported, employees of DDSO solicited bids from favored vendors, then made up fraudulent bids appearing to have come from competitive vendors, all with higher bid amounts. They then awarded the contract to their favored vendor, in which some of whom they had personal interests.

If you believe that's not stealing from DDSO, I fear you have a distorted notion of what constitutes theft. Money was taken from the taxpayers and given to contractors and the employees themselves.

Your logic seems to match the logic of the school district employees who believed that taking piping from Copper Free Academy, selling it and using the proceeds to buy themselves jackets and office birthday parties wasn't stealing because the building was going to be torn down anyway. I seriously distrust the accuracy of their moral compasses.
in the know

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 8, 2009
frankcor wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are seriously mistaken when you say no money was stolen. If we can believe what is being reported, employees of DDSO solicited bids from favored vendors, then made up fraudulent bids appearing to have come from competitive vendors, all with higher bid amounts. They then awarded the contract to their favored vendor, in which some of whom they had personal interests.
If you believe that's not stealing from DDSO, I fear you have a distorted notion of what constitutes theft. Money was taken from the taxpayers and given to contractors and the employees themselves.
Your logic seems to match the logic of the school district employees who believed that taking piping from Copper Free Academy, selling it and using the proceeds to buy themselves jackets and office birthday parties wasn't stealing because the building was going to be torn down anyway. I seriously distrust the accuracy of their moral compasses.
Amen. very well said, Frank.
grape vine

New York, NY

#10 Jan 8, 2009
people you're not going to change gov'ment.it's been going on forever.ie, 500 for a hammer,1000 for a toilet seat,and i'm sure there's alot more.
our elected officals let it happen,they are the people we should be mad at. send a message ,vote em out next time around. peace
Geezis

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 8, 2009
<quoted text>
1st of all IF you read the whole report.... you would see that they were in the same situation as we are for the school district. The difference is the CHIEF, Head pr whatevr you want to call has been placed on administrative leave and the information has been forwarded to our DA. The reports clearly showed that the person that is on administrative leave actually was the person accepting and placing the bids of the others involved. So they fudged some numbers. So did Bill Thomas. Remember... he wanted to save it for a rainy day. No money was stolen from DDSO, they just falsified documents for bidding items, which the school district ALSO did. I have no need to go to church and confession as I have not done anything wrong or lied about anything. I go to church every week thank you. Perhaps you have a guilt trip or know someone that does. Thats your problem not mine or anyone on this forum. Finally if you would like to continue using the profanity you have and the degree you have used it, I will report it as it is illegal on topix forums. You want to call me an idiot that is fine but sir watch your tone becasue I will not tolerate the profanity you are lising. JERK
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you...I was selling your soul to satan for that toilet seat...You evidently don't get out much if you think that is profanity..OMG....you are familiar with the areas of Rome you say you are...and that bothers you..you hear the langage there?..LMFAO...

There were no falsifactions of documents with bill thomas..at least i didn't read that in the paper...you must get a different paper..maybe someday the rest of topix will be lucky enough to visit your world for a day...i agree with frank about the copper pipe..only problem is there were people that "tattled" that stole and nothing happened to them....that was in my paper...that is fair..i think you have a crush on bill thomas that is why you bring him up...or did he dump you once after a one nighter when he was bombed?....

furthermore...go to the sentinel website and see the article on how ddso paid more money than they had to, or were allowed to....that my friend is stealing....

as a taxpayer i would like to thank bill thomas for watching expenses so close and getting excess revenues...yes there were some encumbrances that were carried over in the past that weren't allowed..but that is not stealing..that is what is done business...it's raining hard in ny if you heard the governors state address..i bet the teachers you so well back love mr. thomas...if he didn't have that money..about 20 of them wouldn't be working next year...in my opinion they still shouldn't be....

gotta go satan said he'd throw in a case as of charmin....
mark

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jan 8, 2009
Risucci is a crook
Sentinel Reporter

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 10, 2009
Seems RNFU is proved wrong again by the article in the paper....what a retard....uh oh..that could be profanity...LMFAO

New York, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2009
Sentinel Reporter wrote:
Seems RNFU is proved wrong again by the article in the paper....what a retard....uh oh..that could be profanity...LMFAO
No Waters, that is not a use of profanity! I know there was theft involved in the DDSO cases. The difference was they were doing it with false bids, our school district still has thiefs. TRUST ME! It is just a matter of time for them to make the whistle blower policy and people of all kids will be talking! I mean anyone from retirees-teachers-nurses-custo dians-secretary-assistants. etc.. You still kill me!!! rotflmao
Yankee

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 11, 2009
<quoted text>
You men are sick individuals and you yourself need some help. Apparently you have not read the terms of service becasue you are violating it on every remark you make. I have a degree that I received in 1995. I also have a degree I received in 2005. I do work and I actually get other people to work. You can read into that anyway you wish but I do a good job at my job and have been there for 8 years so I am not a welly sitting around as you state.Perhaps you are the people sitting on your bottoms all day! STATUS QUO
TWO degrees and you still cannot spell nor construct a coherent paragraph. Amazing.
bunk meister

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 12, 2009
Geezis wrote:
these people have been around before this and they will be around afer, doing just fine with little or no trouble Iam sure.I will take any bets [2 to 1] they wont get in any trouble nice isnt it?makes u want to do it
rocco

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 13, 2009
risucci deserves prison
MAD

East Syracuse, NY

#18 Jan 14, 2009
Sentinel writer...like everything written in your paper is accurate...its turned into to a garbage can liner....i cancelled my subscription I refuse to give the Waters another dime...most of the articles are spun on half truthes and lies. Waters ought to sell it to Jerry Springer
Le Obvious

Tewksbury, MA

#19 Oct 25, 2012
Those were the days!
We miss being able to screw taxpayers( I mean suckers ) by committing fraud on such a large scale.
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 25, 2012
CLOSE IT DOWN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tere develow 8 min Billie jo 15
Truth 14 min birnie 4
Milescheats 1 hr Karie 6
Rome Humane Society (Dec '14) 3 hr DDalas 77
Looking for info on Brianna (Jul '11) 3 hr Jerry 11
did fake news turn into fake weather? 5 hr justsaying 14
Deana Barker (Jul '10) 8 hr Fred 7

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance