springbrook apartments

springbrook apartments

Posted in the Rome Forum

yup

Watertown, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2013
What up with rick getting fired? Show up to another house call one too many beers drunk again?
Noneya

Hamilton, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2013
You are a total douchebag for posting this.
He's been through enough-- leave it alone. Not sure why some people feel the need to rub salt into raw wounds but it's totally fucki*ng PATHETIC.

Rick, you will be missed by many. My family wishes you well and we thank you for all you've done for us over the years. GOOD LUCK.
ASSAULTED NUTS

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
spring for it
Resident at springbrook

Hamilton, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Rick was great @his job @springbrook...... Great great guy..... He did anything for anybody that asked!!!!!! People are just jealous!!!!!!!
Not fIr

Hamilton, NY

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Rick rocks!!!!! What a loss for springbrook!!!!
Not fair

Hamilton, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2013
He helped and did anything for anyone there!!!!!! Who doesn't freakin drink these days!!!!!! A little jealous?
lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Not fair wrote:
He helped and did anything for anyone there!!!!!! Who doesn't freakin drink these days!!!!!! A little jealous?
Umm a lot of people drink you're right but on the job? Come on man if you have to drink on the job you got a problem. You need to be in rehab!
pastrenter

Hamilton, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2013
@lol.......... u know Rick?
u have proof he drank on the job?
NO.
that rehab comment's ratchet yo.
lol

Watertown, NY

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Jealous of what exactly? I can perform my job sober and I don't need a breathalyzer device to start my vehical. Have u ever called on the weekend and had him stumble into ur place to fix something? Why be on call when u can't stay sober? At least let someone else to it if your gonna be wasted after hours. And who are you "yo"? One of the renters he screws on the side? Rob will do a better job anyway!
gigi

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Rick who last name and who's taking over full name
lol

Watertown, NY

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Rick drunknutz
lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Jul 12, 2013
pastrenter wrote:
@lol.......... u know Rick?
u have proof he drank on the job?
NO.
that rehab comment's ratchet yo.
You're using the term "ratchet" out of context "yo". If your going to act ghetto and pretend you're a different race, at least get it right. I mean you already look like a fool, why add to it by spitting out terms that don't fit the comment?
ForeverYoung

Hamilton, NY

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Whatever happened with Rick, it is HIS business and none of ours. Speculation, gossip and accusations do no good so please have a heart and stop being hurtful.
He never once arrived at my apartment drunk to perform a job so I don't believe a single word of what's being painted here.
Rick, we are sorry to hear of this news and also very sorry that a bunch of mean spirited individuals feel the need to be so nasty towards a fellow human being. I wonder how they would feel if the shoe were on the other foot.
God speed, my friend.
dave

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Jul 12, 2013
Rick who ???
SHNeverStripped

Tulsa, OK

#15 Feb 9, 2015
Rick was fired, huh. I know this is old news, but it doesn't surprise me. I don't mean that in a bad way towards him, but CRM screwed a lot of things up when they took over that property. Firing Rick was just another part of their agenda. I am sure he found another place to go where he was truly appreciated.

Immediately after closing on the Property, they fired the Office Manager Christine, and put their own Cronies in there.

Woodcreek although needing some work was a nice place to live. A lot of tenants there took pride in being there. CRM ran many of the existing tenants out by jacking up the Rent, and putting everyone on edge. As well as making false promises to the tenants who did stay.

Just curious if anyone knows what capacity the complex is currently filled at??
Liz Barnett

Rome, NY

#16 Feb 9, 2015
Are you really in Bixby, OK? I lived in Tulsa, OK for a few years, but am back in Rome, NY where I'm home. Since you're keeping informed as to what goes on here is that to say you miss it?
SHNeverStripped

Tulsa, OK

#17 Feb 9, 2015
Liz Barnett wrote:
Are you really in Bixby, OK? I lived in Tulsa, OK for a few years, but am back in Rome, NY where I'm home. Since you're keeping informed as to what goes on here is that to say you miss it?
Arkansas at the moment just a few miles from OK, but I was just in Tulsa yesterday actually. I have close ties to Rome.
ma

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 10, 2015
Nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman abusing twins liberty gardens 2 hr Concerned grandma 1
Militiamen?? (Aug '16) 2 hr Montana 23
Facebook drama queens (Jul '12) 3 hr Derrick72 28
The black river ale house (Feb '16) 4 hr heyyall2017 89
Mrs Favata, Rome School Board 5 hr Sick of Her 10
Holly and Donna Evanciew and Dan West (Mar '13) 5 hr Danny come out 79
Dollar General by Sav-a-lot 6 hr Lea 18
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 20 hr Empowerment 60

Rome Jobs

More from around the web