Members of the Rome Republican Committee

Members of the Rome Republican Committee

Posted in the Rome Forum

Truther

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2013
The Rome Republican Committee is a secretive and selective group that runs the City of Rome. The mayor and the majority of the common council only got there power with the explict approval of the Rome Republican Committee.

I have obtained a list of all members of the Rome Republican Committee. I am now in the process of anaylzing the data and will be posting this list on here at the begining of July.

In a few short days, the names of this elite group will be revealed.
Miss Diva

Sherburne, NY

#3 Jun 28, 2013
The Republican Chairman is Mary Anne Casadei, which is no secret. She is the resason there is no Republican Party in the Ciry of Rome, she destroyed it. She made the choice of selecting that incompentent loser Mayor we they have. Glad I don't live in Rome, the town of Lee would never put up with her and her disabled husband? Oh that's right, they are both disabled. I don't think she ever worked a day in her life.
so um

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Miss Diva wrote:
The Republican Chairman is Mary Anne Casadei, which is no secret. She is the resason there is no Republican Party in the Ciry of Rome, she destroyed it. She made the choice of selecting that incompentent loser Mayor we they have. Glad I don't live in Rome, the town of Lee would never put up with her and her disabled husband? Oh that's right, they are both disabled. I don't think she ever worked a day in her life.
So no difference then because a government member same as disability is a parasite on the community for people who work
County Girl

Farmington, CT

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Greg Amoroso is a county parasite who could not produce in private practice.....loser!
SALTYNUTS

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 28, 2013
I want sarah palin
Linda

Oneida, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Truther wrote:
The Rome Republican Committee is a secretive and selective group that runs the City of Rome. The mayor and the majority of the common council only got there power with the explict approval of the Rome Republican Committee.
I have obtained a list of all members of the Rome Republican Committee. I am now in the process of anaylzing the data and will be posting this list on here at the begining of July.
Please ! We need that list!
Really

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Truther wrote:
Really! Who gives a rats ass as to who is on the committee. Research what, it a matter of public record anyway so whats your point?
reasonable

Oneida, NY

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Who gives a rats ass as to who is on the committee. Research what, it a matter of public record anyway so whats your point?
Where is this in public record? Its clear the republican party run the show in rome. Given the current state of affairs in the city,im sure there are a number of TAXPAYERS that would like to know who is in control. I dont see that as an unusual or unreasonable request.
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 3, 2013
They need Jesus :)
The Real Really

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Really wrote:
They need Jesus :)
The dipshit is using other people's screen names again.
hank brackett

New Hartford, NY

#13 Jul 4, 2013
And after all was said and done...they approved the $50K lawn mower. God knows what our property taxes will be this fall.
Your done

Somerville, MA

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Unsustainable......Rome is going to fall hard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wing Night 15 min Jinnt 7
Heather graham dave beach 40 min Loci 5
navigation center cost??? 1 hr Knock knock 14
gangs in rome ny 2017 1 hr Copper city pride 23
Tiffany townsend 3 hr Teehee 28
Matt Rosa (May '12) 3 hr Minnie 6
gay men 4 hr i know who u r ta... 9
Overdose 14 hr Rome 77

Rome Jobs

More from around the web