United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

The Rome Republican Committee is a secretive and selective group that runs the City of Rome. The mayor and the majority of the common council only got there power with the explict approval of the Rome Republican Committee.

I have obtained a list of all members of the Rome Republican Committee. I am now in the process of anaylzing the data and will be posting this list on here at the begining of July.

In a few short days, the names of this elite group will be revealed.
Miss Diva

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

The Republican Chairman is Mary Anne Casadei, which is no secret. She is the resason there is no Republican Party in the Ciry of Rome, she destroyed it. She made the choice of selecting that incompentent loser Mayor we they have. Glad I don't live in Rome, the town of Lee would never put up with her and her disabled husband? Oh that's right, they are both disabled. I don't think she ever worked a day in her life.
so um

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Miss Diva wrote:
The Republican Chairman is Mary Anne Casadei, which is no secret. She is the resason there is no Republican Party in the Ciry of Rome, she destroyed it. She made the choice of selecting that incompentent loser Mayor we they have. Glad I don't live in Rome, the town of Lee would never put up with her and her disabled husband? Oh that's right, they are both disabled. I don't think she ever worked a day in her life.
So no difference then because a government member same as disability is a parasite on the community for people who work
County Girl

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Greg Amoroso is a county parasite who could not produce in private practice.....loser!
SALTYNUTS

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I want sarah palin
Linda

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Truther wrote:
The Rome Republican Committee is a secretive and selective group that runs the City of Rome. The mayor and the majority of the common council only got there power with the explict approval of the Rome Republican Committee.
I have obtained a list of all members of the Rome Republican Committee. I am now in the process of anaylzing the data and will be posting this list on here at the begining of July.
Please ! We need that list!
Really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Truther wrote:
Really! Who gives a rats ass as to who is on the committee. Research what, it a matter of public record anyway so whats your point?
reasonable

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Who gives a rats ass as to who is on the committee. Research what, it a matter of public record anyway so whats your point?
Where is this in public record? Its clear the republican party run the show in rome. Given the current state of affairs in the city,im sure there are a number of TAXPAYERS that would like to know who is in control. I dont see that as an unusual or unreasonable request.
Really

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

They need Jesus :)
The Real Really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Really wrote:
They need Jesus :)
The dipshit is using other people's screen names again.
hank brackett

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

And after all was said and done...they approved the $50K lawn mower. God knows what our property taxes will be this fall.
Your done

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Unsustainable......Rome is going to fall hard!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Henry and Tanya Fox 22 min LMFAO 4
I am in love with my "aunt" (Jul '11) 41 min my aunt 23
The Katie vs. Katie Thread: WhatTheFuckHappened? 1 hr Bail Money 63
mountain view oswego and pensacola 1 hr THE REAL ERICA C 14
Shop Rome Positively Rome 1 hr Oh Please 14
anyone know the macri's (Aug '12) 1 hr Renovation Lady 22
Best auto repair in Rome (Jan '12) 2 hr d kirk 31
Cut Teachers in Rome? 4 hr Bob the squirrel 77
Jeff Simons 11 hr Haselton Field 15