hey grande is it true ?

Posted in the Rome Forum

RPD

Rome, NY

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Mike, is the rumor true? have you lost your mind getting involved with fusco and his band of crooks?
RFD

Rome, NY

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Who is this guy?
whoa

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
your like children . while you worry about this crap guys like cuomo think about how do i get into the nys pension fund billions . just to borow like they did with social security lol . nobody robs a poor man . most working people are poor now they need a new target something big . not many of you even know what im saying . youll correct my spelling though i love being sloppy i know you cum in your pants
Rhetorical

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
RPD wrote:
Mike, is the rumor true? have you lost your mind getting involved with fusco and his band of crooks?
Gravedigger needs somebody to translate public safety to him. It's a little tougher than collecting shopping carts!
But I agree, why the hell would anybody lower themselves and accept this position?
Mrs Fusco

Verona, NY

#5 Mar 11, 2013
My Joey needs a cop in charge to help arrest all the old people that use the shopping carts!
Enquirer

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Did Grande sell his soul or what? I thought I knew him better than that.
justsayin

Rome, NY

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Just looking to double dip the pension system same as the last guy. Look on the bright side, now you have a new person to hate on! Go Rome!
Because

Syracuse, NY

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Domenico begged him to take it so the gravedigger leaves the codes office intact.
Double Standards

Rome, NY

#9 Mar 12, 2013
justsayin wrote:
Just looking to double dip the pension system same as the last guy. Look on the bright side, now you have a new person to hate on! Go Rome!
Sounds like you are a little jealous about a pension. That job does not go toward another pension. You are right, it gives the rome topix trolls another person to bash but didn't you just do the same thing?
But

Syracuse, NY

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Slow Joe told everybody in the newspaper that we didn't need a safety commissioner-
What changed? Scary shopping carts?
Freebie the Bean

Clinton, NY

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Someone please explain to me whatssup with the deal on the shopping carts....Anyone????
justsayin

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Double Standards wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are a little jealous about a pension. That job does not go toward another pension. You are right, it gives the rome topix trolls another person to bash but didn't you just do the same thing?
Not sure how you figured I have bashed anyone. The last PSC padded his pension and so will this one. Not jealous at all, it's the theft of the taxpayer ( that they are quickly running out of ) that I object to. This is a community of haters, and that my friend is the cold hard truth!
Double Standards

Rome, NY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how you figured I have bashed anyone. The last PSC padded his pension and so will this one. Not jealous at all, it's the theft of the taxpayer ( that they are quickly running out of ) that I object to. This is a community of haters, and that my friend is the cold hard truth!
The only way a person can "pad" his pension is if the job they are now working in, increases their pension. I don't really know either guy, but what's wrong with a young retiree working another job? You, my friend, sound like a jealous Roman!
justsayin

Rome, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Double Standards wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way a person can "pad" his pension is if the job they are now working in, increases their pension. I don't really know either guy, but what's wrong with a young retiree working another job? You, my friend, sound like a jealous Roman!
Oh you are related! To the young retiree, there is none so sweet as the teat of the taxpayer. Back for more. Hows that you simpleton! Cradle to grave on the tax payer teat! Retire to Florida, and suck off New Yorkers.
Double Standards

Rome, NY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are related! To the young retiree, there is none so sweet as the teat of the taxpayer. Back for more. Hows that you simpleton! Cradle to grave on the tax payer teat! Retire to Florida, and suck off New Yorkers.
No, I'm not related, just trying to educate a dumb azz like you to the facts, not jealousy.
Steve J

Rome, NY

#16 Mar 14, 2013
Is Grande on the job or isn't he? Come on Fusco, tell the truth for a change.
Big Waste of Money Alert

Meriden, CT

#17 May 22, 2013
Fusco was hoping for Mike Grande to bring his administration some credibility.....wrong again Joey!
Frankie

Rome, NY

#18 May 22, 2013
Grande is a Grande. Need we say more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White trash white boy living at 203 west bloomf... 20 min Pat 1
Who is hiring? 21 min businesswoman 11
Erie Canal 23 min Banannaaaaaaaaa 5
Mountain bikes 2 hr Mrserious 6
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) 17 hr apunglew 330
Trash Pick Up Sun just wondering 3
Professional Help Sun Jennifer 25
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE