of 2
Next Last
Christian

Penn Yan, NY

#23 Aug 2, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You never read your Bible:
Luke 13:24 "Many will seek to enter through that narrow gate and I tell you, they will not be able to." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ
Matthew 7:22-23 "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and in your name cast out devils and in your name done many wonderful works?" And I will say unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU! Depart from me, you who work iniquity." The Lord Jesus Christ
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do the will of my Father." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ
You do not know your Bible very well. I can keep going and going. Are you a Catholic by any chance? The Catholic Church was founded by Emperor Constantine and is Pagan.
Al Bundy said"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"
stop smoking the crack cocaine!
Brainwash

Watertown, NY

#24 Aug 2, 2013
But men wrote the bible to brainwash you. So you can't use it as a reference.
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You never read your Bible:
Luke 13:24 "Many will seek to enter through that narrow gate and I tell you, they will not be able to." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ
Matthew 7:22-23 "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and in your name cast out devils and in your name done many wonderful works?" And I will say unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU! Depart from me, you who work iniquity." The Lord Jesus Christ
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do the will of my Father." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ
You do not know your Bible very well. I can keep going and going. Are you a Catholic by any chance? The Catholic Church was founded by Emperor Constantine and is Pagan.
nostrils

Utica, NY

#25 Aug 2, 2013
Amen! COME SOON LORD JESUS!
Messiah

Newington, CT

#26 Aug 2, 2013
The bible. A fictional story that has had more revisions and different interpretations than any other story in the world. Not happy with the way the world is? Revise the bible, its all good everyone does it. Choosing to believe it is the same as believing in unicorns, dragons, and elves. it doesn't mean your wrong (believe what you want), but it doesn't mean everyone who doesn't believe your myth is wrong either. When the world evolves above the hypocrisy of religious views we may finally reach true enlightenment.
Exactly

Dover, DE

#27 Aug 2, 2013
Messiah wrote:
The bible. A fictional story that has had more revisions and different interpretations than any other story in the world. Not happy with the way the world is? Revise the bible, its all good everyone does it. Choosing to believe it is the same as believing in unicorns, dragons, and elves. it doesn't mean your wrong (believe what you want), but it doesn't mean everyone who doesn't believe your myth is wrong either. When the world evolves above the hypocrisy of religious views we may finally reach true enlightenment.
Yup, it's like believing in santa claus and the easter bunny. I think it just gives you hope after you die, but after you die , you are dead. just like before you were born.
thinkaboutit

United States

#28 Aug 2, 2013
WOW, you do know that the sun is gas, not solid.
They Might Be Giants

Utica, NY

#29 Aug 2, 2013
the Sun is a mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace. where hydrogen is turned into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30 Aug 2, 2013
looks like someone was watching Fix news again , if ya payed attention to the video , the worst that could happen is satalite disruption and black outs , i hate to burst your bubble ,but we are not going any where ,,,OHHHHH FOX NEWS your at it again
KY WELLINGTON

Sherburne, NY

#31 Aug 3, 2013
beef wellington wrote:
looks like someone was watching Fix news again , if ya payed attention to the video , the worst that could happen is satalite disruption and black outs , i hate to burst your bubble ,but we are not going any where ,,,OHHHHH FOX NEWS your at it again
Aahhh..... what do you know
Yea

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Aug 3, 2013
KY WELLINGTON wrote:
<quoted text>Aahhh..... what do you know
He's one of those alphabet viewers. He knows nothing.
chong

United States

#33 Aug 3, 2013
have you heard the word of god today he can save your soul sir
Real Talk

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah, all you atheists talk big, but when the sh*t hits the fan you'll look for God, good thing for you he forgives the ignorant.
nostrils

Utica, NY

#36 Aug 4, 2013
the ones who reject GOD will not be saved
Ellipses

Utica, NY

#38 Aug 4, 2013
but the pee-pee touchers, murderers, rapists, and thieves that are all religious nuts will be saved. that's the problem. I'd rather stay here.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#39 Aug 4, 2013
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
He's one of those alphabet viewers. He knows nothing.
i believe in science you should as well ,and yes i believe in the almighty God as well
just so you know

Canastota, NY

#40 Aug 4, 2013
I took a fat dump today. Thank God!
be honest

Utica, NY

#41 Aug 5, 2013
they will not be saved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Canelo cures constipation 22 min Aye Chihuahua 17
Best apartments 1 hr renter 1
Good Advice 1 hr MyBiz 4
finishline automotive 1 hr Wtf 2
Milescheats 1 hr Karie 13
Law enforcement day 1 hr ralph dibnaski 10
Hooters Opening Soon (Mar '15) 4 hr Experience Restau... 35

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance