Its beginning
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2013
A hugh chunk of the Sun blew off and its about 80 times the size of the Earth. Its traveling in our direction at 2,000,000 miles per hour. Look up "black hole Sun". Get right with the Lord Jesus Christ now if that's what you want. The grace period will be over soon. Just like the door on Noah's Ark closed, this one will too. Make your choice before its to late.
Sound Garden

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2013
... black hole sun won't you com? and wipe the rain away...
Devil

Newark, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2013
It's those damn right wing Christians who don't believe in Global Warming that have caused all this destruction. I say we get rid of them all in an Inquisition !!!!
Christian wrote:
A hugh chunk of the Sun blew off and its about 80 times the size of the Earth. Its traveling in our direction at 2,000,000 miles per hour. Look up "black hole Sun". Get right with the Lord Jesus Christ now if that's what you want. The grace period will be over soon. Just like the door on Noah's Ark closed, this one will too. Make your choice before its to late.
Doctor

Newark, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2013
up your meds sweetie....
Christian wrote:
C Little

Earlville, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2013
The sky is falling!
Are you for religion

Oneonta, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2013
Christian wrote:
A hugh chunk of the Sun blew off and its about 80 times the size of the Earth. Its traveling in our direction at 2,000,000 miles per hour. Look up "black hole Sun". Get right with the Lord Jesus Christ now if that's what you want. The grace period will be over soon. Just like the door on Noah's Ark closed, this one will Giuseppitoo. Make your choice before its to late.
The good news is we won't have to read about it on Topix anymore because none of us will be here! Can I get an "Amen" for that LRon Hubbard?
Just Looking

Oneida, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2013
... I better find someone and get laid quick before it is the end of the world!
hahahaha

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Always so brave until they can taste death and then they change their tune. Most fail at that final moment and still enter hell though. To bad you don't know the scripture and the answers to this life. I hope you call upon the right person when your time comes, your eternity depends on it. So invest your time in this dying world foolish man, invest it in dust indeed.
Charlie C

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 1, 2013
when u die there is only darkness, nothingness, solitude. your book of fiction cannot save you. belief does not create reality, only reality can create belief. when I come for you will your god save you? we shall see, we'll see whose name you scream as I slit u ear to ear.
Are you for religion

Oneonta, NY

#10 Aug 1, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
Always so brave until they can taste death and then they change their tune. Most fail at that final moment and still enter hell though. To bad you don't know the scripture and the answers to this life. I hope you call upon the right person when your time comes, your eternity depends on it. So invest your time in this dying world foolish man, invest it in dust indeed.
Will you please post a phone number to call you? You are obviously the chosen one. The rest of us don't want to miss out on your knowledge of God and preferred status with him.
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 1, 2013
Are you for religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please post a phone number to call you? You are obviously the chosen one. The rest of us don't want to miss out on your knowledge of God and preferred status with him.
All you need is the Holy Spirit, not me. Start with the Bible, the Book of Matthew. Let he who has ears hear the message of the Spirit.

"Few will seek to enter through that narrow gate, but FEW there be who find it." ~ The Lord

Many understand these words, but satan has his grasp on topics...
UrNuts

Watertown, NY

#13 Aug 1, 2013
Ya, that makes perfect sense.[not] God would create a whole world and then only select a few 'favorites'.

I am 100% sure that you are on some sort of medication. There is no way there is any rational thought in what you say. If you are not on meds, I will eat my hat.
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need is the Holy Spirit, not me. Start with the Bible, the Book of Matthew. Let he who has ears hear the message of the Spirit.
"Few will seek to enter through that narrow gate, but FEW there be who find it." ~ The Lord
Many understand these words, but satan has his grasp on topics...
Satan

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Aug 1, 2013
You rang?
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2013
UrNuts wrote:
Ya, that makes perfect sense.[not] God would create a whole world and then only select a few 'favorites'.
I am 100% sure that you are on some sort of medication. There is no way there is any rational thought in what you say. If you are not on meds, I will eat my hat.
<quoted text>
You never read your Bible:

Luke 13:24 "Many will seek to enter through that narrow gate and I tell you, they will not be able to." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ

Matthew 7:22-23 "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and in your name cast out devils and in your name done many wonderful works?" And I will say unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU! Depart from me, you who work iniquity." The Lord Jesus Christ

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do the will of my Father." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ

You do not know your Bible very well. I can keep going and going. Are you a Catholic by any chance? The Catholic Church was founded by Emperor Constantine and is Pagan.
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 1, 2013
The world belongs to satan due to the sin of Adam and Eve. We are born of the flesh, the devil. Jesus is our escape from the world. When Jesus comes back satan, his angles and his followers will burn in the fires of hell. The Christians will remain with the Lord. Its not about religion, religion is death. Its about having a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. That's it.
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 1, 2013
Satan wrote:
You rang?
You don't know how right you are.
some

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Aug 1, 2013
See churchy here didn't get enough attention last time when she tried to tell us that "Jesus loves us". So now churchy here is trying to get your attention by telling us if we don't love Jesus, we're going to hell. Typical Christian tactics, actually typical organized religion tactics. Yawn!
hey you

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2013
Christian wrote:
god also said watch out for false prophets claiming the end of the world u moron blasphemy you know what that is rite since you know the bible so well
send them

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Aug 1, 2013
send the religious nuts to the part of the earth its going to hit first, tell them to pray or whatever else they believe their religion can do. The rest of us will sit back and watch the nuts fry
Are you for religion

Oneonta, NY

#22 Aug 2, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You never read your Bible:
Luke 13:24 "Many will seek to enter through that narrow gate and I tell you, they will not be able to." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ
Matthew 7:22-23 "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and in your name cast out devils and in your name done many wonderful works?" And I will say unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU! Depart from me, you who work iniquity." The Lord Jesus Christ
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do the will of my Father." ~ The Lord Jesus Christ
You do not know your Bible very well. I can keep going and going. Are you a Catholic by any chance? The Catholic Church was founded by Emperor Constantine and is Pagan.
Oh Lord! It's a Jehovah's Witness!! All religions are formed because someone's belief system didn't match their own! You're full of crap! Christ was a Jew not a pagan. The Catholics are no less sanctimonious than you are! You challenge other beliefs because you're small minded and ignorant. Go back to banging on doors. At least we can slam the door on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has what STD in Rome? 27 min Anonymous 1
Tell me about Amanda fox hill 35 min Intriguing Mind 12
Rome man charged with assault for breaking leg ... 1 hr Lis34 4
Who is trying to get laid in Rome 1 hr Gotcha 2
Nasty kalenna falitico 1 hr erin 18
Katie seaman 2 hr Cow 16
potholes all over rome's streets (Feb '14) 2 hr Baby 6
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 3 hr Grab ur ankle 85

Rome Jobs

More from around the web