What are the NYS gun laws and regulat...

What are the NYS gun laws and regulations

Posted in the Rome Forum

Tony

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Can you get a permit to carry concealed firearms? Why about at restaurants and bars/nightclubs ?
maybe wrong

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2014
When I took a pistol permit class, They said there is no such thing as carry concealed permit.
You apply for different things, like fishing, hunting, hiking, and target.
Say you have your pistol holstered and it is under your coat, you are going fishing and stop at the store on the way, it is legal to walk in the store with your weapon concealed.
That is the way I understood it.
Just Plain Sam Clemens

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 12, 2014
well STUPID GOOGLE IT!
Robo bobo

Watertown, NY

#4 Feb 12, 2014
Vermont requires no permit for any firearm - pistol or long gun.
Tom

Rome, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2014
It is NOT legal in NYS to carry your gun in a store or any public building, whether concealed or not concealed unless you have a concealed carry permit. Read and know the laws before you apply for your permit and buy a pistol.
Tony

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Tom wrote:
It is NOT legal in NYS to carry your gun in a store or any public building, whether concealed or not concealed unless you have a concealed carry permit. Read and know the laws before you apply for your permit and buy a pistol.
What are the requirements for a concealed carry permit. In SC you can have a pistol on you in restaurants and bars really any public space as long as the owner of the business doesn't mind
Just Plain Sam Clemens

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2014
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the requirements for a concealed carry permit. In SC you can have a pistol on you in restaurants and bars really any public space as long as the owner of the business doesn't mind
In west Virgina you can also marry your sister...wats your poit moron!
lol

Rome, NY

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Fight the powers that be and you wouldn't have to worry about doing nothing and going to prison for years for it...
Call the Office

Nedrow, NY

#9 Feb 13, 2014
Tony wrote:
Can you get a permit to carry concealed firearms? Why about at restaurants and bars/nightclubs ?
Give the Pistol Permit Office a call, and ask them. They are quite willing to answer questions like yours.

The LAST place I would consider an up-to-date, accurate source on the subject of gun laws - especially under King Andrew of Albany and his damned 'SAFE Act'- would be TOPIX.
Sniper

Watertown, NY

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Guns are the only thing between the citizens and the government. First thing Hitler did was to disarm the public? Not pretty.
Gun Lover

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 14, 2014
Sniper wrote:
Guns are the only thing between the citizens and the government. First thing Hitler did was to disarm the public? Not pretty.
you must be a real IDIOT! Idiots like you should NOT own a gun!
Snowballs chance in hell

Penn Yan, NY

#12 Feb 14, 2014
I laugh so much at statements above. Regardless of how much firepower you have you are no match for the government. The line " you can have my gun when you pry it for my cool dead hand". The gov says "Ok".
If you you think a bunch of people with guns are going to defend you against trained, well equipped( night and thermal vision, listening devices and armor) unit you are delusional.
Above all else they have the discipline and numbers, they can take shifts.
If they want your guns, they are not coming at 2 pm in the afternoon, it would be more like 4am or the hardest time as the sun rises. You can not stay vigilant, they win.
I agree with the above poster you should not have a gun.
Gun lover

Watertown, NY

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Snowballs chance in hell wrote:
I laugh so much at statements above. Regardless of how much firepower you have you are no match for the government. The line " you can have my gun when you pry it for my cool dead hand". The gov says "Ok".
If you you think a bunch of people with guns are going to defend you against trained, well equipped( night and thermal vision, listening devices and armor) unit you are delusional.
Above all else they have the discipline and numbers, they can take shifts.
If they want your guns, they are not coming at 2 pm in the afternoon, it would be more like 4am or the hardest time as the sun rises. You can not stay vigilant, they win.
I agree with the above poster you should not have a gun.
The government can't match the firepower of 300 million American citizens if the are willing to defend this great nation from ALL enemies foreign and DOMESTIC! God help us if we chose not to exercise our right to keep and bear arms.
Sorry but the numbers are

Penn Yan, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2014
Sorry dude, I would be surprised if you could muster 1%. Hopefully that would include vets that are in agreement with the cause. The average citizen does not care enough to resist.
How many attend the rally in Albany , remember there are 19.5 million in New York. I heard reports from 2000-7000. See the math.
Btw who is to lead and coordinate, the logistic alone will crush your spirit.
My advice to you is drink a beer, light a cig, and bask in the warm glow of television, come over to the dark side.
Gun lover

Syracuse, NY

#15 Feb 15, 2014
i am just a crazy drugged out looser who is afraid !I will shut up & smoke another joint!
Sorry but the numbers are

Penn Yan, NY

#16 Feb 15, 2014
Now you got it, a wolve in sheeps clothing. Now go live your life in peace.
SGT Major

Watertown, NY

#17 Feb 15, 2014
Guns are the solution!!
da TonyDFuscoGriffo Mafia

Syracuse, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2014
SGT Major wrote:
Guns are the solution!!
I bet the army taught you how to "play with your gun "!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakotah Cayton (May '10) 43 min Toot toot 49
Tisha francescone 2 hr RYB 4
How to girls Pee in a cup 8 hr Knowledge is Power 5
cheating wives 8 hr Dndek 9
all N words go to heaven 9 hr WTF 2
dennys scumbags (Mar '13) 13 hr Spongebob 15
Ron Townsend republican leader (Jan '14) 18 hr Yup 7

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance